Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 49. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Why do you think that your project is the best? What about your token, why you are sure that it is the success?
 Huh
First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
Well, what is the goal of all of this in few words?
 Huh
Our aim is very simple! Put our investors first and ensure they are rewarded with realistic sustainable profits.
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
Very cool! But will you be so kind to be more specific in numbers?
We only distribute with profits generated by arbitrage bots, we do not have MLM or Ponzi structure or guarantee to pay unrealistic 40-70% returns a month. To ensure that XRPC is the longest lasting and most sustainable ever we will only distribute actual profits from arbitrage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why do you think that your project is the best? What about your token, why you are sure that it is the success?
 Huh
First of all we have a unique token! We are absolutely sure that limiting the total number of circulating tokens is the key to develop profitable solutions for the investors. To overcome the issue with a large total supply, we will only release 10 million of XRPC tokens ensuring natural growth.
 Huh
Our aim is very simple! Put our investors first and ensure they are rewarded with realistic sustainable profits.
You know I think that such great idea should have a good technical supply. Maybe you can go deep in this theme for me?
There is an option where you can invest into aBot via our secure decentralized platform exclusively from the XRPC dashboard. This option allows you to profit from the activity of our proprietary arbitrage software.
Very cool! But will you be so kind to be more specific in numbers?
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Tell me, what is planned further? Will there be another such platform? Or will there be a new project?
it's better to ask developers or moderators about it. I think that the development of this or that project is in full swing.
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 462
Tell me, what is planned further? Will there be another such platform? Or will there be a new project?
I was very interested in the project. Regarding the question above about the coins, I will answer: they are issued through ISO, and those people who want to own them before the release of the tokens
but do you know anything about the distribution of these coins? Where will they go next?
I can say that some of them will go to improve the project and improve the products of the platform as a whole.
Activity: 756
I was very interested in the project. Regarding the question above about the coins, I will answer: they are issued through ISO, and those people who want to own them before the release of the tokens
but do you know anything about the distribution of these coins? Where will they go next?
 Huh
 Huh
and what about the coins? What are they important for? For what I can pay them? And whether there will be any bonuses, gifts for participation, the repayment of coins or a long-standing presence on the project?
Activity: 532
what is XRPC? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation
this is a unique token that will be released in a not very large amount. But this nuance you will not be particularly interesting)
thanks for the explanation. And tell me again, why should we choose this project? What are its main advantages?
the advantages just speak about the benefits of this project. this is a free membership for the owners of tokens for use in the vBOT, a great experience of developers in the trade, a good supply of the number of tokens.
but I am interested in the purpose and relevance of this platform. I need to weigh all the pros and cons to finally resolve the issue of participation.
I realized that the relevance of this platform is that a new project was created with advantageous tokens in a limited number that need to be expanded
but I am interested in the purpose and relevance of this platform. I need to weigh all the pros and cons to finally resolve the issue of participation.
what is XRPC? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation
this is a unique token that will be released in a not very large amount. But this nuance you will not be particularly interesting)
thanks for the explanation. And tell me again, why should we choose this project? What are its main advantages?
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: