Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 47. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What is the reason for the decision to reduce the number of tokens?

And what, was it reduced their number? And then did not see the news
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What is the reason for the decision to reduce the number of tokens?
Insanely cool bounty program!

I support it, I myself participate in it with the creation of a project, I like everything

I'm talking about in which platform are you promoting the project? What kind of social network?

Ah, I did not understand you right away, I use active facebook

Why is it exactly? What is the reason for your choice?

I have readers there, so I decided that it would be most effective

Wow, this is cool, it's right that they decided to show there activity

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

I support it, I myself participate in it with the creation of a project, I like everything

I'm talking about in which platform are you promoting the project? What kind of social network?

Wow, this is cool, it's right that they decided to show there activity

You in what platform are moving?

Activity: 336
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Can you send the contacts of the project team? Smiley
How unreliable is the strategy of a bot trading? More precisely, how much risk is there in it? Roll Eyes

It's also very interesting, on a growing trend any bot can trade in plus, what will happen to it when the market enters the bloodbath?

Do you even know the work of trader robots? I'll open the secret, in the falling market, too, you can work Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
How unreliable is the strategy of a bot trading? More precisely, how much risk is there in it? Roll Eyes

It's also very interesting, on a growing trend any bot can trade in plus, what will happen to it when the market enters the bloodbath?
5% per day from the landing? Why such huge numbers? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

experienced traders can do x2 for the evening, look at the market Smiley

I can't get used to crypto currency things Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
5% per day from the landing? Why such huge numbers? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

experienced traders can do x2 for the evening, look at the market Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: