Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 58. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
A cool project, I follow him from the very beginning

I support you. The project is very good and most importantly reliable

I really like his program associated with tokens, quite convenient and the most gal they are very many

Do you think it's good that there are a lot of them?

Sure, is there any problem with that? I think that's pretty good

And I think differently, absolutely do not agree with you

What exactly do you think is bad in this situation? I do not think it's so critical.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I really like his program associated with tokens, quite convenient and the most gal they are very many

And I think differently, absolutely do not agree with you
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, is not an ordinary currency, money?
Activity: 616
Is it possible to simply exchange tokens on the platform without investing? And sell-buy tokens, without other activities?
Activity: 336
Is there a rating system for investors on the platform? I mean, the buyer can leave his assessment for the seller in order to improve the quality))) and of course the incentive for the rest

I don't understand your question. What do you have in mind? Sellers of tokens? Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Is there a rating system for investors on the platform? I mean, the buyer can leave his assessment for the seller in order to improve the quality))) and of course the incentive for the rest
What are the guarantees on the platform? Is there any guarantee that my funds will not go away or they will not be stolen? Bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies?

Has the bitcoin grown? Wait, now its rate is relatively lower than one would expect)))
What are the guarantees on the platform? Is there any guarantee that my funds will not go away or they will not be stolen? Bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies?
How to withdraw funds from the platform? Will the financial banks cooperate with you? If there was such a mechanism, it would be cool. I hope for details)))
Who is in the project team? What kind of experience do they have in creating such systems that are not tied to the blockchain technology?

In what sense are they not attached? Why do you need to know about the experience in non blockchain projects? It is important to reverse, so that there was experience in blockchain projects!
Activity: 336
Who is in the project team? What kind of experience do they have in creating such systems that are not tied to the blockchain technology?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Is it possible to exchange tokens on the etherium on your platform? What if the etherium falls, will the price of tokens fall? The course will depend on the etherium?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
What are your plans for the next year? Share it please with me, I know for sure you have tham.
IMMEDIATE GOAL
Promote XRPC token and negotiate with major exchanges to get listed on trusted platform. Which will be easy since XRPC is backed by actual product.

LATE Q2 2018 : $50
We expect at least 4 majors exchange partnerships trading with high demands to pass the cap of 50$ in the first 4 months, Also our Wallet and decentralixed exchange will be available.

Q3 2018 : $100
Arbitrage system running full force with many additions.

Q4 2018 : $200
With our unique approach to value, future demands project XRPC to rise over 200$ in value by end of 2018.
Activity: 406
What are your plans for the next year? Share it please with me, I know for sure you have tham.
This is a very cool idea! If we understood correctly. Wonderful! Who will freeze funds? Is the owner of the wallet or will this be done by the bot?

Ideally, the bot should send a request. the user must confirm that it is possible to freeze. Or refuse. Completely automate this process is dangerous. you also need a report at the end for changes in the market and a possible forecast for the next day.

These are generally ideal conditions. If everything will work this way.

You read the white paper to the end. There is enough information to draw conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: