Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 59. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is a very cool idea! If we understood correctly. Wonderful! Who will freeze funds? Is the owner of the wallet or will this be done by the bot?

Ideally, the bot should send a request. the user must confirm that it is possible to freeze. Or refuse. Completely automate this process is dangerous. you also need a report at the end for changes in the market and a possible forecast for the next day.

These are generally ideal conditions. If everything will work this way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This is a very cool idea! If we understood correctly. Wonderful! Who will freeze funds? Is the owner of the wallet or will this be done by the bot?

Ideally, the bot should send a request. the user must confirm that it is possible to freeze. Or refuse. Completely automate this process is dangerous. you also need a report at the end for changes in the market and a possible forecast for the next day.
Activity: 308
Activity: 588
It is very difficult to follow constantly the crypto currency market. The cost of it is constantly changing. Sometimes I do not have time to see that the price is high and I do not have time to make money on it.
What does it mean to "freeze a token"?

When you own a crypto currency, you know that it changes its value constantly. To earn as much as possible, you need to buy out when the maximum value will be in the currency. This platform allows you to freeze these funds. You can start again when the price rises higher.
Activity: 532
What does it mean to "freeze a token"?
I did not understand
the essence of the platform is that we can store the cryptocurrency on the platform?

I understand that you will have an electronic purse. In it, you can store an internal token. And to cover it when you see fit.
Activity: 532
I did not understand
the essence of the platform is that we can store the cryptocurrency on the platform?
Activity: 686
Finally, White paper became available! How long could i wait! Why does the site not work? I can not get enough information about the project.
personally I can not tell you anything about this. If not, then probably the price of the token will be standard.
if you do not learn anything, try to contact the technical support of the site or write to the moderators
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
personally I can not tell you anything about this. If not, then probably the price of the token will be standard.
Activity: 476
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed ..
yes, do not worry. Here and there are enough advantages. The main thing is the desire to understand the main points and concepts, and then everything will go as it should.
Merit: 251
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with the participation, which I missed ..
Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
I think yes, the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
I think yes, the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
the site is absolutely not bulk
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
also think that absolutely do not need a lot of extra information on the website
I just haven't seen sites on which so little information about the project
just why something extra if all you need is already there?
for example, to attract attention
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
also think that absolutely do not need a lot of extra information on the website
just why something extra if all you need is already there?
Pages:
Jump to: