Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 60. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
the site is absolutely not bulk
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
Activity: 476
Activity: 406
When is the star and the end of ICO TIMING? What is the period?
 Huh
Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

ICO duration: 60 days

Do you have any special offers? Like bonuses for example)))
It would be great form your side))))
 Smiley
Yes, we have))
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
 Wink
Wow!! ! Cool))) I like it so much, thank you very very much!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Huh
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
Yes, we have))
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
 Wink
Activity: 406
 Huh
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
Activity: 196
Well, you can, theoretically, join, as stated in the description, to their channel in telegraph and on Twitter, you may be lucky and find your favorite special offers, to which you so strive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I now read your feedback and understand that you are strange people. Sitting on the forum of course it's easier to tell people how to work. Probably, it was easier for the creators to do this, well, or you generally should have no difference what principles they were guided in creating this project.
do not swear, the fact is that people have interest in the emergence of something new. If we are talking about investments, it is certainly better to create a new platform with more favorable terms, as in principle, here, than "pump" the old one, because the second time in a not very popular project no one will be invested.
maybe there is a meaning in your words. And then how do you explain that the creators do not consider a large number of tokens a profitable business? Can the demand be higher than expected, and these tokens will sell like hot pancakes?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I now read your feedback and understand that you are strange people. Sitting on the forum of course it's easier to tell people how to work. Probably, it was easier for the creators to do this, well, or you generally should have no difference what principles they were guided in creating this project.
do not swear, the fact is that people have interest in the emergence of something new. If we are talking about investments, it is certainly better to create a new platform with more favorable terms, as in principle, here, than "pump" the old one, because the second time in a not very popular project no one will be invested.
Activity: 742
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Huh
Starting:
Ending:

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?

I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks
but not in this case.And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?
I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages.They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
What are the advantages you say about?It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about.I do not know about this, I have not heard the information. Most likely this will be known a little later
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now it's the first week of ICO, you can buy tokens at a very favorable price XRPC = $ 0.60
Activity: 784
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?

but not in this case.And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?
I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages.They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
What are the advantages you say about?It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about.I do not know about this, I have not heard the information. Most likely this will be known a little later
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?

And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?

And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?

Pages:
Jump to: