Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 55. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As the developers say, they have made the most complex arbitration bot that will be able to track a large number of paired bundles, let's see how it will function in practice
I'm also interested to see how it will function, the launch of Mbot is planned in the second quarter of 2018
Activity: 602
It would be cool if the developers made such an online system, when you see a list of investors who have already invested in the project and are ready to work in it)) something like today, we have an investor, we congratulate)))
On Twitter they had a post that now their platform is used by more than 700 people
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Tell me, does the program have a number of tokens? And then in the description I got confused in these numbers

In my opinion about 10 million pieces. But I can be wrong

And I've heard about billions. Maybe you got it wrong,

No, recently there was news that the project reduces the total to 10 million, it's great

Indeed, this is a very wise decision, I am glad that they decided to take such a step. Users like this
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?
Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks  Smiley
I doubt that this platform will begin to cooperate with banks, cryptocurrency is just beginning to be accepted by the world, it will take another year for the crypt to take its rightful place in the world.
Activity: 588
Tell me, does the program have a number of tokens? And then in the description I got confused in these numbers

No, recently there was news that the project reduces the total to 10 million, it's great

Activity: 714
The fact that the development team hides its identity is disturbing, the idea of the project is interesting ,but who is behind this is unknown ,I think it can alienate potential investors
Very cool project with lots of interesting offers. From the very beginning I use it.

I support, one of the few projects, after reading the description of which immediately began to actively participate in it

I'm amazed by the development team, It's just some kind of flying away!

What do you have in mind? What are you talking about?

The fact that the team is really smart and advanced people who have more experience

How do you know this? Where did they get the information, because there is no such information in the description

I've been looking on the internet for a long time and found several articles

If you find the articles, then it's just super. I did not even know such information.

Now this will further warm up interest in the project. I'm sure!

I agree with you, when the developers have a name in this area, it says a lot and inspires confidence
Activity: 336
Very cool project with lots of interesting offers. From the very beginning I use it.

I support, one of the few projects, after reading the description of which immediately began to actively participate in it

The fact that the team is really smart and advanced people who have more experience

How do you know this? Where did they get the information, because there is no such information in the description

If you find the articles, then it's just super. I did not even know such information.

Now this will further warm up interest in the project. I'm sure!

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am glad that the production of tokens is limited to 10 million, which in theory can indicate a good growth, the less tokens the more growth potential, for example ripple with 38 billion tokens will cost a lot of money for one coin

Pages:
Jump to: