Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 73. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Advise the sources, from which you will learn the news of the project? There may be social networks or sites. I would like to easily and conveniently receive notifications of updates.

I advise you to subscribe to the telegram channel. There you can always communicate with like-minded people who also ask a lot of questions to the developers, like us))) and the website is simple and understandable

oh, thanks))) the telegram just suits me. I hope I find the page in Facebook Wink
Activity: 336
Advise the sources, from which you will learn the news of the project? There may be social networks or sites. I would like to easily and conveniently receive notifications of updates.

I advise you to subscribe to the telegram channel. There you can always communicate with like-minded people who also ask a lot of questions to the developers, like us))) and the website is simple and understandable
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I looked at the roadmap and realized that the system starts only this year. It's true? Including, decentralization. And also an interesting fact that this year the project will be promoted from the point of view of marketing. Is this not considered late?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Tell me, was there a launch of the sale of the tokens? Have you already sold many tokens? Roll Eyes
XRPC lending doesn't offer the same types of ROI as MLM based systems, but we can guarantee our platform will be for 10x longer than any MLM based platform - are there any arguments in support? Roll Eyes
Are you going to translate whitepaper into other languages? The fact is that my friends from another country already know about this project and they asked me to translate, because they want to participate, but not all the details are understood.
About the credit system seems to be more and more understandable. The principles also understood the interest rate. Will it be possible to exchange tokens? For example, on the platform. Or will the platform not be available for any financial transactions? Huh

I read in the instructions that the platform can't be used by investors for investments. I can assume that it will not be possible to implement any mechanisms for tokens. But I can be wrong Shocked
About the credit system seems to be more and more understandable. The principles also understood the interest rate. Will it be possible to exchange tokens? For example, on the platform. Or will the platform not be available for any financial transactions? Huh
Does this crypto-currency system look like a financial pyramid? This system operates on the same principles? Roll Eyes
Tell me, but the problem of other developers of crypto currency with the purpose of profit was only that they released too many tokens? You said that investors have invested in this from lack of knowledge. Why a large number of harms profits?

Yes, I would also not give up details on this issue))) if to say in other words, this project will solve the problem with the profit from the crypto currency by the number of tokens? As far as I know, you released 10 million.

But after all, developers wrote that other crypto currency creators collected investments in a slowly growing token. And this project will seek to eliminate growth problems, so the number of tokens is limited Roll Eyes

OK. I think this question should be studied in more detail)) Is there any commentators in this thread who have already bought tokens in this project or another such one?

And I would like to know if there are already established investors here who have checked efficiency. And I also would like to read first-hand
reviews of working smart contract verified by etherscan Smiley
Tell me, but the problem of other developers of crypto currency with the purpose of profit was only that they released too many tokens? You said that investors have invested in this from lack of knowledge. Why a large number of harms profits?

Yes, I would also not give up details on this issue))) if to say in other words, this project will solve the problem with the profit from the crypto currency by the number of tokens? As far as I know, you released 10 million.

But after all, developers wrote that other crypto currency creators collected investments in a slowly growing token. And this project will seek to eliminate growth problems, so the number of tokens is limited Roll Eyes

OK. I think this question should be studied in more detail)) Is there any commentators in this thread who have already bought tokens in this project or another such one?

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high. Also, cooperation with these large banks.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
It seems to me that this is enough
Activity: 686
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
Activity: 686
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission

What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
I agree! It remains only to wish good luck to the founders with the crowdsale   Smiley
Activity: 602
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission

What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
Pages:
Jump to: