Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 70. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It would be cool if the developers made such an online system, when you see a list of investors who have already invested in the project and are ready to work in it)) something like today, we have an investor, we congratulate)))

And for what it would be necessary? For what useful purpose?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It would be cool if the developers made such an online system, when you see a list of investors who have already invested in the project and are ready to work in it)) something like today, we have an investor, we congratulate)))
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I will be happy for all the detailed information on the risks of investment in this project)) someone has already invested? Roll Eyes

Oh yes! Are there any risks? For investments. It is important for me to learn about all the risks beforehand, before making an investment. I have a sad experience of participating in the project, which is based on blockchain technology. Now I'm cautious.

Yes, the topic of risks is an important topic. I would also not give up the details.
I will be happy for all the detailed information on the risks of investment in this project)) someone has already invested? Roll Eyes

Oh yes! Are there any risks? For investments. It is important for me to learn about all the risks beforehand, before making an investment. I have a sad experience of participating in the project, which is based on blockchain technology. Now I'm cautious.
Activity: 616
If I buy XRP tokens, how can I dispose of them then? Will they be available for action only within the framework of this project or in any project that is related to crypto currency? Can this be exchanged?

And if you buy XRP tokens, what crypto currency do you need to pay for them? Bitcoins? Or is it for real money. I just didn't catch the essence of this system. Tell me.
If I buy XRP tokens, how can I dispose of them then? Will they be available for action only within the framework of this project or in any project that is related to crypto currency? Can this be exchanged?
Can you throw off the contacts of the project team? Wink

Oh sure ))
[OFFICIAL] website:
https://xrpc.co

[NEW] vBOT is LIVE !
https://www.xrpc.co/bot
Satisfied you? Smiley
Can you throw off the contacts of the project team? Wink
In this thread already wrote similar, but I will repeat it once more. You though are familiar with work of robots of traders? I'll open the secret, in the falling market, too, you can work)))
I'm also very interested, on a growing trend any bot can trade in plus, what will happen to it when the market enters the bloodbath? Roll Eyes
How strong is the level of risk in the strategy of a trading bot? Roll Eyes
I can't get used to crypto currency Smiley By the way, does the development of the project depend on the level of value of bitcoins? And in general from the level of value of the crypto currency. The issue is global, but important
Why does no one pay attention to the fact that civic is used for authentication? In my opinion, the integration of various blocking solutions will have a greater effect!

experienced traders can do x2 for the evening, look at the market Smiley
Why does no one pay attention to the fact that civic is used for authentication? In my opinion, the integration of various blocking solutions will have a greater effect!
XRP developers have a lot of tokens with which they can spoil the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! I hope this will be true. And with the help of a gradual sale, problems will be solved.

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley

This is a crypto world, guys, today developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear. The situation of fraud in this regard is very common in such projects. How to deal with this? Although I'm making plans for this project.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS. Don't you think so? Roll Eyes

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc. Are you read this paper?

Well, thanks for the interesting info, in this case this ICO is really a worthwhile system.

it is necessary to choose something from two? what developers say about this?
If you expect high volatility, then it will be very unpleasant for banks! They need a currency with low volatility Roll Eyes
XRP developers have a lot of tokens with which they can spoil the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! I hope this will be true. And with the help of a gradual sale, problems will be solved.

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley

This is a crypto world, guys, today developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear. The situation of fraud in this regard is very common in such projects. How to deal with this? Although I'm making plans for this project.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS. Don't you think so? Roll Eyes

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc. Are you read this paper?

Well, thanks for the interesting info, in this case this ICO is really a worthwhile system.
See, XRP has a lot of questions about a) a huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they aren't doing very well with European and American banks, I wonder why?

Interesting news. What do you mean? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: