Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 69. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I saw messages that about 100,000 tokens will be released. What is the reason for this and why does the project make these statements?

This is all to show that the token has value and value

And how does this affect it? Unclear

The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What can you say about the cost of the tokens of the project?
You mean the price? If so, At the moment this is 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.49
Naturally, yes, now only the second stage of crowdsale
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I saw messages that about 100,000 tokens will be released. What is the reason for this and why does the project make these statements?

And how does this affect it? Unclear
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
You mean the price? If so, At the moment this is 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.49
Activity: 532

Activity: 588
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 142
I invested here last year. I dont even know if its lending or not. Im so confuse to what is the purpose for this. I know im just weird but what's done is done. I keep waiting for this because there is no legit roadmap and the ICO is always been extended since last year LOL. Good luck for us who jump in here
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What about team of this project?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This will be a game changer ponzi killer
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
With what crypto can I used to purchase XRPC tokens?
Activity: 406
Tell me please ICO TIMING?  Huh
In order not to confuse, as it is a cool project, I will participate.
Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

It means that is lasting for 60))thank you very much))) But do you have any special offers for me? Maybe smth additional?
 Roll Eyes
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC

It is very cool))))  Smiley Thank you again for the information!!!! I’m looking forward to the future…
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Starting:
Ending:

It means that is lasting for 60))thank you very much))) But do you have any special offers for me? Maybe smth additional?
 Roll Eyes
BEST OFFER!!!
1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657 XRPC
Starting:
Ending:

Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Starting:
Ending:
Activity: 336
It would be cool if the developers made such an online system, when you see a list of investors who have already invested in the project and are ready to work in it)) something like today, we have an investor, we congratulate)))

And for what it would be necessary? For what useful purpose?

For example, to add transparency to this platform. There is always more trust when something happens before your eyes, right? It's like making pizza in your eyes - you just see what's what

I don't know. I don't think so. In my opinion, the effectiveness of the project is measured in its profitability and the benefits that it brought to you. Oh yes. Also from the achieved goals, which you scheduled at the beginning of your start.

Yes, but to observe the development process is still interesting and useful, too, to some extent. Especially if the participants have accumulated a large number, triggered by a personal psychological mechanism, calling for participation)) Smiley

Oh. I think that to participate in the project should work not a personal mechanism, and you must take a deliberate decision. In terms of your investment, and what you want to get from the whole process Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It would be cool if the developers made such an online system, when you see a list of investors who have already invested in the project and are ready to work in it)) something like today, we have an investor, we congratulate)))

For example, to add transparency to this platform. There is always more trust when something happens before your eyes, right? It's like making pizza in your eyes - you just see what's what

I don't know. I don't think so. In my opinion, the effectiveness of the project is measured in its profitability and the benefits that it brought to you. Oh yes. Also from the achieved goals, which you scheduled at the beginning of your start.

Yes, but to observe the development process is still interesting and useful, too, to some extent. Especially if the participants have accumulated a large number, triggered by a personal psychological mechanism, calling for participation))
Activity: 336

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: