Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 68. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I do not understand a little, why does this platform come in handy?
is a module that processes international payments for banks!
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What does this mean?
Activity: 588
What can you say about the cost of the tokens of the project?
You mean the price? If so, At the moment this is 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.49
Naturally, yes, now only the second stage of crowdsale
And how many stages will there be?
4 stages and the end of the crowd
In my opinion, it turns out only 5 stages
How long does it last on time?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I saw messages that about 100,000 tokens will be released. What is the reason for this and why does the project make these statements?

This is all to show that the token has value and value

And how does this affect it? Unclear

The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!

And I thought that the price of the token is already known. Determined by the project itself

I also thought that this is how it works, is not it?

In fact, so it is. But as soon as the token is released to the exchange, its price is very much reduced
Activity: 476
Activity: 462
Activity: 756
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
What do you have in mind when talking about all directions? Something concrete?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
In my opinion, it turns out only 5 stages
Activity: 532
I saw messages that about 100,000 tokens will be released. What is the reason for this and why does the project make these statements?

And I thought that the price of the token is already known. Determined by the project itself

I also thought that this is how it works, is not it?
Activity: 588
Activity: 868

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: