Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 96. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Activity: 490
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
XRPC has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the XRPC on WISERICO and follow XRPC on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

XRPC is the most innovative, first truly decentralized lending platform.ICO and lending process fully managed by our in-depth Smart Contract,you send ETH to the contract address and receive XRPC back instantly!
We will also be the first platform with decentralized wallets! Yes, you heard it right.Our dashboard will read the balances of your private ERC20 wallet! You will never have to deposit a single cent on our platform. Your interest will be made by our sophisticated arbitrage trading bot.

We are the first platform to publish a sample bot on the website, investors can monitor its’ trading process! We are planning to have a hybrid platform by Q2 2018, that means the investors will choose to either LEND us, or make MANUAL trading operations on their own, using our less-sophisticated arbitrage bot! Yes you heard it right, this is revolutionary!

WISERICO on BITCOINTALK

Activity: 196
I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?
Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks  Smiley
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
Merit: 251
Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks  Smiley
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
Activity: 196
Yes this is true!
Activity: 686
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!

and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
Activity: 420
I do not understand a little, why does this platform come in handy?
is a module that processes international payments for banks!
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
How difficult can you explain more clearly?
Simply put, this is a platform that greatly helps banks to make transactions with other banks.
But such projects certainly already exist, is it really the only one?
Of course not the only one, but I think that at the moment XRPconnect simply does not have competitors, so much quality product that soon all banks in the world will use this platform to make transactions!
Activity: 434
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!

and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
Simply put, this is a platform that greatly helps banks to make transactions with other banks.
But such projects certainly already exist, is it really the only one?
What does this mean?
What does this mean?
What does this mean?
What does this mean?
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: