Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ideaology - Turning Bright Ideas into Awesome Crowdfunding - page 3. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
You have a listing on coinmarketcap! That's cool!
brand new
Activity: 0
This is good time to take part in blockchain events to present your platform
copper member
Activity: 93
I still don't really understand this will be a platform for crowdfunding on the blockchain ?
or will it be something else?
and how will your team earn money ?

Hello check our prototype: activeidea.com
brand new
What about AMA or webinars? Do you plan to do it this month?
Activity: 1
Why would I buy a token? Why would it be profitable for me to keep it?
brand new
Where will the Token Sale be?

Token sale will be on P2PB2B exchange:
https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1

What is the price of the coin for the token sale?
copper member
Activity: 93
brand new
Where will the Token Sale be?
Activity: 34
Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

I don't understand, will the platform act as an aggregator?

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

So there will be investors on the platform?

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

At the moment we have 3000 pre-registered users and still growing.

When is the full launch planned?

If I'm right Ideology will have the BETA release on December 1st? I saw the announcement.

Really? Please give me a link
brand new
Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

If I'm right Ideology will have the BETA release on December 1st? I saw the announcement.
brand new

Full launch is planned in February, same time as our IEO Round 2 starts.

this is good and in this case the community's trust will be maximized
I'm just ready to use it for me
brand new

what other partners are you negotiating cooperation with and how are you going to scale this project further ?
it would be really important for me to understand how the project will develop over the long term

As a really complex platform which cover four type of services we have long term plan of improvements and updates. It is time consuming but we have exact plan how to execute it in upcoming months. Now with more than 3000 pre registered user which wait for our beta launch we will adapt to our user needs.

as I can I'm also interested in this .
pre registration is a good motivation for early investors and it will be great for me
brand new
I don't really understand this will be a platform for investors?
I mean if it's startups, how will you evaluate their security?
Activity: 10
Hey admins, please contact me regarding partnership! I am Youtuber!
brand new
What exchanges?

We are starting IEO Round 1 with P2PB2B exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
For listings we are connected with multiple exchanges and are trying to get only best before we make announcements.

What are the bonuses for token holders?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1

Good questions Smiley
Activity: 34

Activity: 1
what other partners are you negotiating cooperation with and how are you going to scale this project further ?
it would be really important for me to understand how the project will develop over the long term
brand new

Okay now I'm reading the white paper as I would like to learn more about your economic model and how tokens will be distributed
brand new
do you already have publications in any media ?
and what are you going to do to increase the community of this project ?
Pages:
Jump to: