Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ideaology - Turning Bright Ideas into Awesome Crowdfunding - page 9. (Read 2809 times)

copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I don't really understand how you can ensure the safety of investors who will invest in startups

Ideaology is hybrid ultiility/payment token and by the law we can't promise any security. We do have Price growth indicators which show our predictions and we are incorporated in Dubai(UAE) and Zug(Switzerland) as public company where you can find our details
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
What exchange will your IEO be on?

IEO Round 1 will be on P2PB2B exchange, round 2 we will launch at multiple exchanges which we will announce at the end of December.

And when?

IEO Round 1 - 01.12.2020
IEO Round 2 - 01.02.2021

What is your project county? And have you any articles or review about your project?

Our headquarter is in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), we are also incorporated in the Zug (Switzerland)
copper member
Will ideology token be listed on exchange?

Yes it will be listed, we are in contact with multiple exchanges and after IEO we will list on them. Announcement for all exchanges where we will list will be in the next month (other than exchange where we do IEO)
copper member
why there are so few announcements about the development of the project and I would like to see more information about your team .
perhaps one of them has already had a successful business before

You can find almost full list of our team and previous experiences at:
https://www.ideaology.io/about-us
copper member

Any partnership now? Maybe you already have any project at your platform?

Yes we have partnerships they are listed before the footer on site ideaology.io

Yes, I visited your site and created an account, but I don't really understand what to do next .
perhaps you have any video instructions?

Hello, our platform is still in prototype phase. From 01.12.2020 it will be beta version
Activity: 2
Hey! I find prototype link http://activeidea.com/ - is it real?
copper member
Any partnership now? Maybe you already have any project at your platform?

Yes we have partnerships they are listed before the footer on site ideaology.io
copper member

Do you have any community events now? It is a necessary thing to get more people

I don't think this is relevant right now !
I mean the pandemic and offline events may be under threat .
at least for the next few months

Acctually we are attending few online events as European Blockchain Convention before, but in the next month we will be present on Dubai Future Summit, which is live event.
Activity: 1

Do you have any community events now? It is a necessary thing to get more people

I don't think this is relevant right now !
I mean the pandemic and offline events may be under threat .
at least for the next few months
brand new
How significant is this project? For example, does your company's position in the market depend on it?
copper member
You should make more such videos for the community. That is good that CEO is working on media and com relations

Definetly that's what we want, but it's taking some time to finish creations. Thank you
brand new

What conditions does the project provide ?

Many companies have a great idea, maybe even a good product.

The mission is great but don't know if they can actually execute their objectives here. I want project like this to succeed as we need platforms that will turn ideas into reality. However, their usual problem is the funds that they need. This is the common reason why they can't move forward. So best of luck to this project.

Obviously, you need to try to meet all three criteria: issue a project with a sufficient level of quality, do not go beyond the financial plan and submit the project on time.
copper member
Can I know how much has been made on pre-sale?

On pre sale we collected full amount = $300k
copper member

I love the name of your token! It's so cool !!!

it doesn't mean anything right now .
the main thing is that it should be something useful for the community !
I mean a useful application of blockchain technology

Yes, it looks just fine !
and I think many users will want to use it , but I don't really understand when the project will be fully launched ?

Our beta will be fully ready to use except the crowdfunding option. Full site will be operating after IEO Round 2, which is in March, 2021
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
What exchange will your IEO be on?

IEO Round 1 will be on P2PB2B exchange, round 2 we will launch at multiple exchanges which we will announce at the end of December.

And when?
copper member
Do you have a mobile app?

We don't have mobile app currently, but we will have Ideaology wallet on mobile app (IOS&Android)
copper member

Yes we are running bounty, preparing huge marketing starting from next week, having an AMA by the end of next week and attending to Dubai Future Summit in December.
We already been part of European blockchain summit.
copper member
How many people are working on this project? Maybe your team will have any AMA?

AMA will be in the next week, we have 25 full time working. Find more about some of them on: https://www.ideaology.io/about-us
copper member
What community events do we have now? Where can I get extra tokens?

Ideaology bounty:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5285962
Pages:
Jump to: