Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ideaology - Turning Bright Ideas into Awesome Crowdfunding - page 8. (Read 2809 times)

copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
What exchanges?

We are starting IEO Round 1 with P2PB2B exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
For listings we are connected with multiple exchanges and are trying to get only best before we make announcements.

What are the bonuses for token holders?

Token holders will recieve discounts on fees up to 50% on platform and voting right for new projects on crowdfunding
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I see you raised $ 300,000 through the exchange, do you want to collect the full amount? And how many round will you have.
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello,

On the surface level, I love this idea of crowdfunding.  But it seems to be more like Angels picking a program they like to support, do they receive anything for being a "crowdfunder"??  And to be honest, it was hard to read everything since the words were so tiny and the introduction was clumsy, a straight simplification for the announcement would have been better than cramming in all the details of the whit paper.  I love this conceptually, I just can't quite figure out how things work, if I am an innovator, I would need the coins to work with to get the material I need to do my work.  Oh and a funny typo, right close to the top, you have "take fat or crypto," I hope you meant "take FIAT or crypto".

Cheers,
Waya
copper member
Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

I don't understand, will the platform act as an aggregator?

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

So there will be investors on the platform?

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

At the moment we have 3000 pre-registered users and still growing.

When is the full launch planned?

Full launch is planned in February, same time as our IEO Round 2 starts.
copper member
what other partners are you negotiating cooperation with and how are you going to scale this project further ?
it would be really important for me to understand how the project will develop over the long term

As a really complex platform which cover four type of services we have long term plan of improvements and updates. It is time consuming but we have exact plan how to execute it in upcoming months. Now with more than 3000 pre registered user which wait for our beta launch we will adapt to our user needs.
brand new
Activity: 0
You should make more such videos for the community. That is good that CEO is working on media and com relations
copper member
do you already have publications in any media ?
and what are you going to do to increase the community of this project ?

Hello yes we do have publications in medias. We have multiple ways of advertising and now we have more than 3000 pre registered users waiting for our beta launch, our goal is to reach 5000 by the end of the month.
Activity: 1
Can I know how much has been made on pre-sale?
copper member
I'm still interested in how your team will earn money .
this is also important in order to understand your business model

Hello our platform will have various fees that can be found on whitepaper (link below). There are service payment and fees.

https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5eaabc1f881f9827599091f1/5fa8956e5c7efe44f6bf17cd_White%20Paper%20v2.1.pdf
copper member
What exchanges?

We are starting IEO Round 1 with P2PB2B exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
For listings we are connected with multiple exchanges and are trying to get only best before we make announcements.
copper member
Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

At the moment we have 3000 pre-registered users and still growing.
copper member

copper member

copper member
after all, where can I see your business model ?
I wonder what you are going to offer for investors and what will be the attractiveness of this project for the long term

Hello, please find our documents on: https://www.ideaology.io/#Documents
brand new
What is the main goal, in your opinion?
copper member
Also i have one more question do you have MVP now?

We have prototype: activeidea.com  , and we are launching beta version at 01.12.2020
brand new

How are you going to improve yourself next year?

Hope to go to the moon.
copper member
Hey! I find prototype link http://activeidea.com/ - is it real?

Hello, yes that's prototype of our platform

If i correct i can register now and try it?

You can pre-register and on 01.12.2020 we will give you notification that our platform beta is live for testing and feedbacks.
brand new

What conditions does the project provide ?

Many companies have a great idea, maybe even a good product.

The mission is great but don't know if they can actually execute their objectives here. I want project like this to succeed as we need platforms that will turn ideas into reality. However, their usual problem is the funds that they need. This is the common reason why they can't move forward. So best of luck to this project.

Obviously, you need to try to meet all three criteria: issue a project with a sufficient level of quality, do not go beyond the financial plan and submit the project on time.

That's awesome advice, buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: