Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ideaology - Turning Bright Ideas into Awesome Crowdfunding - page 7. (Read 2809 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What business areas do you want to develop in the future???
copper member
Activity: 93
What is the initial token price?

IEO Round 1 - $0.07
IEO Round 2 - $0.09

What is the minimum for invest?

There is no limit

Why do you choose p2pb2b for exchange?

Among manny other similiar exchanges we choose P2PB2B for our beggining because of their professional and start-up friendly approach to early phase project.
brand new
I don't really understand how you can ensure the safety of investors who will invest in startups
copper member
What is the initial token price?

IEO Round 1 - $0.07
IEO Round 2 - $0.09
brand new

Any partnership now? Maybe you already have any project at your platform?

Yes we have partnerships they are listed before the footer on site ideaology.io

Yes, I visited your site and created an account, but I don't really understand what to do next .
perhaps you have any video instructions?
copper member
Who is the CEO of this project? Where can i find info about the team?

Here you can find all about our team:
https://www.ideaology.io/about-us
brand new
a really useful project and a useful application of blockchain technologies.
now the market will grow this is a good entry point but it is important for me to understand that the project will be as liquid as possible for many years to come
copper member
What about presale details and hard cap info? And what will you do if you don't get soft cap?

If we caluculate previous sale (private sale) we are very close to our soft cap.
All details about token, tokenomics and caps can be found on ideaology.io/ieo
copper member
This is good time to take part in blockchain events to present your platform

We were on european blockchain summit and few more before. We are attending on Dubai Future Summit from 06-09. December. It's live event in Dubai.
Announcement on site coming soon.
copper member
Is your project like crowdfunding?

Hello, Ideaology is launching IEO on P2PB2B exchange at 01.12.2020
https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
copper member
You have a listing on coinmarketcap! That's cool!

Is it real?

Yes we are listed on CMC, just without trackers since we are not listed on any exchange yet.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ideaology/
Activity: 3
Is your project like crowdfunding?
copper member
Where will the Token Sale be?

Token sale will be on P2PB2B exchange:
https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1

What is the price of the coin for the token sale?

Price for IEO Round 1 - $0.07 (22% discount)
Activity: 3
Any partnership now? Maybe you already have any project at your platform?
Activity: 1
I still don't really understand this will be a platform for crowdfunding on the blockchain ?
or will it be something else?
and how will your team earn money ?
copper member
What do you think about how btc will end this year? Will it be a big pump?

It's hard to tell, but bitcoin always go up if we compare the price before few years. Specialy now when more big companies like Paypal are adapting.
copper member
I don't really understand this will be a platform for investors?
I mean if it's startups, how will you evaluate their security?

Hello, every founder who apply for crowdfunding has to pass kyc check, only after that he can apply for listing. Then Ideaology team review quality and possibility of project, if it pass it goes to investors voting, if it fails it goes to upcoming projects where he will get feedback what to fix and community can help him fix that things.
brand new
What do you think about how btc will end this year? Will it be a big pump?
copper member
Hello,

On the surface level, I love this idea of crowdfunding.  But it seems to be more like Angels picking a program they like to support, do they receive anything for being a "crowdfunder"??  And to be honest, it was hard to read everything since the words were so tiny and the introduction was clumsy, a straight simplification for the announcement would have been better than cramming in all the details of the whit paper.  I love this conceptually, I just can't quite figure out how things work, if I am an innovator, I would need the coins to work with to get the material I need to do my work.  Oh and a funny typo, right close to the top, you have "take fat or crypto," I hope you meant "take FIAT or crypto".

Cheers,
Waya

Hello Waya thank you for noticing typo, I will edit it.
Platform is process from idea to crowodfunding opportunity.
Innovator can find a team, partner or use services of freelancers and marketplace and at the end apply for crowdfunding.
Developers can join one/full time, work as freelancers or sell already made codes.
Investors can track whole process of creating, vote and invest into new projects.
And also we are dedicating 20% of collected funds to reinvest into new projects that will rise on ActiveIdea platform.
Visit our prototype: activeidea.com
Pages:
Jump to: