Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 14. (Read 73016 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 105
August 11, 2019, 11:01:22 AM

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Hey guys, I need your expertise to reform the Libra whitepaper.

MICKEY: I thought that you got the best experts in the industry.

MINNIE: Not if we are not part of his team!

MARK ZUCKERBERG: That is correct. I need a Toon's mind to get it right.

MINNIE: I thought that a pseudonym is all that you need.

SATAOSHI: Pseudonym works only if you are anonymous.

MICKEY: You mean annoying mouse.

SATAOSHI: No, but that works just as well.

NILI : Sorry for being away for such a long time.

MICKEY: You are never too far from us.

MINNIE: We are with you wherever you go.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I understand that you have worked out a solution to my problems.

MINNIE: Not all your problems Zucki, only your Libra issues.

SATAOSHI: If we can solve the Libra issue we can solved all his problems.

MICKEY: So have we?

NILI : I believe we did, but he have to come get it.

MINNIE: ... And that is a problem we can't solve.

SATAOSHI: I can solve it.

NILI : Yes  you can ..... but I hope you never will! I am fine waiting for Zucki.

Activity: 10
Merit: 2
July 07, 2019, 03:38:06 AM

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Hey guys, I need your expertise to reform the Libra whitepaper.

MICKEY: I thought that you got the best experts in the industry.

MINNIE: Not if we are not part of his team!

MARK ZUCKERBERG: That is correct. I need a Toon's mind to get it right.

MINNIE: I thought that a pseudonym is all that you need.

SATAOSHI: Pseudonym works only if you are anonymous.

MICKEY: You mean annoying mouse.

SATAOSHI: No, but that works just as well.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
June 21, 2019, 06:08:59 AM
WTF? This is Disney cartoon chat?  Shocked

and now "Zucki" joined them.

Hey guys.
Had my thread deleted three times. not sure how you keep yours on.

LOL Cheesy Yes Mark wants to get an understanding of how bitcointalk works. Maybe he wants to run a bounty campaign for Libra to spread the word Cheesy
June 20, 2019, 06:08:18 AM

MARK ZUCKERBERG: So are we going to do that or is it only "talking"?

MICKEY: Zucki?!!! what are you doing here?!!.

MINNIE: Maroon?!! was it your choice?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: No! but I sort of like it.

MICKEY: She could at least give you a "glow" treatment.

CHARACTER: A red glow could be perfect.

Nili: I thought of it, but here on Disney Coin he is just one of us.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I hope you all realize that I will have to sue us.

MICKEY: Disney did not sue us!

MINNIE: Probably because we did not make any money other than our coins.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Disney and Coca Coal made a huge mistake not going after you.

MICKEY: And why is that?

Nili: Because Nilicoin now set a precedence.being around in the public eye for almost 5 years, Cola and Disney will never be able to sue us. .

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I defiantly not going to let any coin appropriate my name, not even as art!  

MINNIE: But suing us is suing yourself. Can you sue yourself?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I can sue you for impersonating me.

Nili: No you can't. If you prove that you are not Mark Zuckerber then you can't sue us for impersonating him/you.  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I Could then sue you for making a Facebook Coin .

Nili: Yes you can do that and this is exactly what we want you to do. That's why I chose you as the presenter. Suing us will create a market value to all our coins including your coin.  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Great I love that plan! When are we launching the Facebook Coin as a thread on bitcointalk?

Nili: Soon. I still have to work out a few details before I can put you on the thread.

All the details have been worked out and here I am MarkZuckerberg!

...contemplating how we can keep the dialogue on, now that I am a real pseudonym on bitcoin forum,  not just a maroon character on this thread.

By the way I hope you realize how much we are coordinated with my other facebook's coin that is not to be named "facebookcoin" , (and not "Not facebook coin" like the name of my facbooks coin thread here)  but ruther something original like Global coin.

Globalcoin sound almost like  Googlecoin and that was exactly what I want you to think of when you use facebook's coin.

MARK ZUCKERBERG:  WE ARE ALL US ! See, I figured out how we can keep talking.

MINNIE: So Maroon it is then?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I guess, Nili got the black and divinity the highlights.

MICKEY: So you are fine being just one of us.

CHARACTER: That is the new motive of Libra, the sign of equality.  

MICKEY: Libra, I thought, is a unit of weight.

SATOSHI: Weight as "worth its weight in bitcoin" .

Activity: 68
June 10, 2019, 03:02:08 PM
I'm surprised The Mouse hasn't sent a cease and desist yet.
June 10, 2019, 01:30:21 PM
WE  ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG

[FACEBOOKS] Token was created on Counterparty

THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK'S COIN
June 08, 2019, 06:46:57 PM

Nili: Because Nilicoin now set a precedence.being around in the public eye for almost 5 years, Cola and Disney will never be able to sue us. .

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I defiantly not going to let any coin appropriate my name, not even as art!  

Nili: No you can't. If you prove that you are not Mark Zuckerber then you can't sue us for impersonating him/you.  

Nili: Yes you can do that and this is exactly what we want you to do. That's why I chose you as the presenter. Suing us will create a market value to all our coins including your coin.  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Great I love that plan! When are we launching the Facebook Coin as a thread on bitcointalk?

Nili: Soon. I still have to work out a few details before I can put you on the thread.

All the details have been worked out and here I am MarkZuckerberg!

...contemplating how we can keep the dialogue on, now that I am a real pseudonym on bitcoin forum,  not just a maroon character on this thread.

By the way I hope you realize how much we are coordinated with my other facebook's coin that is not to be named "facebookcoin" , (and not "Not facebook coin" like the name of my facbooks coin thread here)  but ruther something original like Global coin.

Globalcoin sound almost like  Googlecoin and that was exactly what I want you to think of when you use facebook's coin.
May 31, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

Hey guys.

I hope that this will make things a little clearer for you ICOEthics

WE  ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG

[FACEBOOKS] Token was created on Counterparty
 https://twitter.com/NILIcoins/status/1131320795270139904

As with any social network, the value is created mostly by the user, thus it is the participating user that should be reworded with most of the coins.
GlobalCoin that is the intended coin to be issued by Facebook, most likely will fail to follow that basic commonsense and can weaken the entire crypto-economy as a result.

This thread is created to guide the creation of a true social network's coin in such way that will enable the potential of Facebook to use it's power to create something great for us all.

The Facebook Global coin's monetary policy guideline regrading the issuing and distribution of the coins (as should be crafted by the Facebook's team) will be posted soon.
the [FACEBOOK] Not Facebook's Coin distribution policy will be published soon after.

THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK'S COIN
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
May 25, 2019, 08:39:09 AM

Hey guys.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 01:24:17 PM
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

May 20, 2019, 01:00:33 PM
Hey guys.
May 07, 2019, 06:58:28 PM

May 05, 2019, 11:56:00 AM

Nili: We don't need Satoshi, we need a human with a profile on this forum to intelligently interact with us regarding the subject of Facebook coin in which we will be using Mark Zuckerberg character as the presenter.

SATOSHI: I can't wait to see that.

MICKEY: You will not see that unless we get some artist on this thread.

MINNIE: I find it hard to believe that no one here understand it.  

MICKEY: Maybe proposing to use Mark Zuckerberg's character as the presenter seems too much for people who are not artists and anarchists.

CHARACTER: If he is harvesting all the value created by the characters of his users then they all become him. This is not anarchism its commonsense.

MINNIE: He practically consumes them as soon as they create something so they all become a part of him.

MICKEY: We should start a campaign of "WE ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG".  

Nili: That would be Mark Zuckerberg! You guys stay here on this thread and keep it alive.

MICKEY: Who is then going to be the co-presenter on the Facebook Coin Thread?  .

SATOSHI: That would be me, I will not miss that for the world.

CHARACTER: Me too, I can be quite useful there and so is Duality.

MICKEY: Nili, what color are you going to use for Mark Zuckerberg's character?

Nili: I might actualy go as bold as giving him a shape, sort of an avatar in the shape of his own image.

MICKEY: That would be so cool ! And then maybe you can do that with me too.

April 28, 2019, 11:39:08 PM
Disney Coin
The coins are an artistic representation of the company's future coins, however they are real tradable crypto-coins
[IDISNEY] A Mickey Token-Coin*
* The Micky Token-coin model is my intellectual property

The Disney Coin is the second in a series of coins made
to present the future of crypto-currencies and the future of a true free market, which breaks the state's monopoly on currency.

The coins  are real coins and can be traded P2P*
on the counterwallet exchange platform

*However, these coins are not backed by the Disney company. It is the first real traded Disney coins which are made as a
representation  using the artistic freedom, an artist like myself has, to paint a very clear vision of the reality I wish to represent.

April 14, 2019, 01:44:41 PM

Nili: We don't need Satoshi, we need a human with a profile on this forum to intelligently interact with us regarding the subject of Facebook coin in which we will be using Mark Zuckerberg character as the presenter.

MICKEY: You will not see that unless we get some artist on this thread. 

MINNIE: I find it hard to believe that no one here understand it.  

MICKEY: Maybe proposing to use Mark Zuckerberg's character as the presenter seems too much for people who are not artists and anarchists. 

CHARACTER: If he is harvesting all the value created by the characters of his users then they all become him. This is not anarchism its commonsense.

MINNIE: He practically consumes them as soon as they create something so they all become a part of him.

MICKEY: We should start a campaign of "WE ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG".  

Nili: That would be Mark Zuckerberg! You guys stay here on this thread and keep it alive.

MICKEY: Who is then going to be the co-presenter on the Facebook Coin Thread?  .

SATOSHI: That would be me, I will not miss that for the world.

CHARACTER: Me too, I can be quite useful there and so is Duality.

MICKEY: Nili, what color are you going to use for Mark Zuckerberg's character?

Nili: I might actualy go as bold as giving him a shape, sort of an avatar in the shape of his own image.

MICKEY: That would be so cool ! And then maybe you can do that with me too.

April 06, 2019, 11:56:48 AM

Nili: This is correct. a spirit represent a message , however any random string of characters can become the message itself, like in music or in a dance.  

MICKEY: Let's try now to get back to identity. So what is it exactly?

MINNIE: Maybe it is not an existing thing at all, who knows...

MICKEY: Nili knows.

Nili: Identity is like "Nili knows". You make it up, but since you own it, you know it.

MICKEY: I'm still not so sure that I own it.

MINNIE: You don't!  That is why you have such an issue with it.

MICKEY: I don't know about you Minnie, but I don't even know who owns me ,Nili or Disney.

SATOSHI: On this thread Nili owns us all.

Nili: Not only on this thread, on any coin thread that I started here . In fact I could probably make a Facebook coin and have my own Mark Zuckerberg character to act as the coin's presenter.

MICKEY: "We are all Mark Zuckerberg", now sue us on that!  

MINNIE: But we are not, so he can sue us.

MICKEY: Not us but Nili is, she has a profile on Facebook.  

MINNIE: Having a profile on a social network doesn't make you the owner of that network.

MICKEY: Not if you own your own data which is the shape of all your interactions, thus your spirit. But you don't! Mark Zuckerberg owns it.

MINNIE: So if Mark Zuckerberg owns all of Facebook's users spirits they are all Mark Zuckerberg?

MICKEY: Precisely.

MINNIE: Do you think that this could hold in court.  .

Nili: Maybe, but for this it needs to get to court and be well financed for a long debate in court. which could easily be done if people here understood anything we say here and buy the facebook coins once I made them. But they are not! I am here for over 4 years and I dont have any reason to assume anyone will pick up on it and actualy ask me to do that .

SATOSHI: You can assume a surprise.

MINNIE: Yes, like having you come on our thread back then on 2014.

MICKEY: Satoshi never made a comment on our thread.

MINNIE: l believe that he did!

April 05, 2019, 05:00:06 PM

Nili: This is correct. a spirit represent a message , however any random string of characters can become the message itself, like in music or in a dance.  

MICKEY: Let's try now to get back to identity. So what is it exactly?

MINNIE: Maybe it is not an existing thing at all, who knows...

MICKEY: Nili knows.

Nili: Identity is like "Nili knows". You make it up, but since you own it, you know it.

MICKEY: I'm still not so sure that I own it.

MINNIE: You don't!  That is why you have such an issue with it.

MICKEY: I don't know about you Minnie, but I don't even know who owns me ,Nili or Disney.

SATOSHI: On this thread Nili owns us all.

Nili: Not only on this thread, on any coin thread that I started here . In fact I could probably make a Facebook coin and have my own Mark Zuckerberg character to act as the coin's presenter.

March 31, 2019, 10:42:48 AM

Nili: I made it up, but is making sense.

MICKEY: Is it Satoshi? .

SATOSHI: It is yet the most logical explanation to my message, and thus likely to become the truth.

MICKEY: The spirit thus is not a random string of characters composing the private key, but a meaningful message encrypted to create the private key.

March 31, 2019, 10:26:36 AM

MICKEY: Right! Having a private key means having a spirit and once you have it, your form which is the graph of the history of all your transaction, is alive and conscious.

MICKEY: There is still something that doesn't adds up. If the spirit is the private key how can one become that another identity by wearing it's form.?

Nili: Like Satoshi, if we have his private key "we are all Satoshi"

MICKEY: But we don't.

Nili: That's only because we didnt figure out the message yet.

MICKEY: Blue's Clues... so an identity can be shared with anyone who can figure out the clues leading to the message of the private key?.

Nili: I believe it's exactly what the indigenous people of the Americas tells us.

MICKEY: Is that what the museum said too?.

SATOSHI: I dont think that the curator knows that..

MICKEY: How do you know that then, Nili?

Nili: I made it up, but is making sense.

MICKEY: Is it Satoshi? .

SATOSHI: It is yet the most logical explanation to my message, and thus likely to become the truth.

March 28, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

SATOSHI: So Nili, what do you know?

Nili: Nothing, I make it all up, yet I do it here on the forum and that's all that matters, so that is what I know.

MICKEY: Since you are making up all that we know, could you pleas resolve my identity issues and make me have a coherent one?  

Nili: "Masks have the ability to alter an individual's appearance and transform the wearer into someone or something else, rendering a spirit visible." ( Brooklyn museum - Life. Death and Transformation in the Americas. )

MICKEY: So according to the museum , if I have the form of a mouse in the Americas, I also have the spirit of one?

Nili: You are transformed into that spirit by putting on his shape, anywhere globally, even if it is only a mask.

MICKEY: Thus a spirit have a form and if I don't know my form I cant have a spirit.

Nili: You will always have your unique form even if that form is some abstract graph of the history of your interactions

MICKEY: Anyone could copy and past that and become a clone spirit.

Nili: They can become a copy but not the spirit thus can not act as you, only you have the private key

MICKEY: We didnt say anything about a private key.

SATOSHI: Of course we did. just scroll back, its all that we talked about in the last two pages.

MICKEY: Wow I think that I get it, the private key is the spirit!

SATOSHI: If An object that is the subject of a decentralized transaction is alive.

MICKEY: Right! Having a private key means having a spirit and once you have it, your form which is the graph of the history of all your transaction, is alive and conscious.

Pages:
Jump to: