Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 24. (Read 73127 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
September 20, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

MICKEY: Newton had good answers.   

MINNIE: Indeed. 

MICKEY: And so did Einstein.

MINNIE: And Walt too.

MICKEY: His answer is the best!

September 20, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

MINNIE: Hi 

MICKEY: What's up? Are we back?

MINNIE: Yes. Doing what we know to do. 

MICKEY: And that would be...?

MINNIE: Giving answers.  

MICKEY: Sounds good... lets do it!!

MINNIE: Well as Newton said "Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things"

September 03, 2017, 12:53:55 PM
June 18, 2017, 09:42:18 AM

MICKEY: Hello ICO ....

MINNIE: Should we start selling our Disney coin again?

MICKEY: maybe...

MINNIE: On Counterparty or issue ERC20 smart contract addition? 

MICKEY: Well, that might wake up the Dragon...

MINNIE: .... But think of it, Disney Coin on Ethereum.... That will be really cool... 

MICKEY: This looks sooooo good!!! Maybe a bit bigger though...

MINNIE: Its good art, size don't matter. 

MICKEY: True, we are great artists, shape don't matter for us either! 

MINNIE: Anyone interested in our Disney Coins is invited to PM us. 

MICKEY: Yes, you will need to PM us since Our developer need to make sure that you understand its Art, not Disney.
November 18, 2016, 05:04:38 AM
What is lurking behind Satoshi's statement saying "we are all Satoshi"

As MINNIE said: Its all about the image.
Buts since this statement is so simple minded I will explain it to you. and you should really pay attention since it might make you the next Satoshi. or just a lot of bitcoins

We all assume that the person who will claim to be Satoshi will be able to prove it by sending a message from one of Satoshi's early wallet addresses.

But what if Satoshi gave the private key to someone else and ask him to pretend to be Satoshi? Would we ever be able to prove that this guy is not Satoshi? I dont think so.... unless this guy is more then one.... maybe all of us.

Now think of it. What does in means to know someone to be himself? is it the image that we can recognize? What does it means to be Mickey mouse or Minnie mouse? Is using their name under a Disney logo makes it enough to be them? What are they at all but the effort of thousand of very talented people who created each frame of their existence? Are they the first drawing Walt created or are they the dialog written for them by the studio writers or are they the dialogues that I write in their name 28 years after leaving Disney Imaginary (the division which create the rides for  the amusement parks....  heck, I actualy even took part of Mickey's 50th birthday. and I tell you I could not believe my eyes. They did celebrate his birthday as if he was a real person. He. the mouse,was standing on the stage along side all the big wigs and everyone was addressing him as if he was Mickey. Then we all went to a big company picnic . Was actualy a lot of fun.)

So MICKEY have a very good reason to think he is a mouse but  Disney lawyers will have a really hard time to prove it. Same goes with my coin, they will have a very hard time prove intellectual property infringement regarding my Disney Coin. and same go with all of you. you will never be able to prove who Satoshi is.

iamnotdoriannakamotoiamnotcraigwrightweareallsatoshi

I know too little to think what to do with it, 52 characters are the public key and after all a private key is not like a password that one can change at any time. I can't think of a way these 52 characters can made related to a key set in the past and the whole thing I came with is really stupid but imagine him using that in some way or just make his private key public by sending many people pieces of it. there are so many ways to do it most I cant even think off.  but its all just good story telling. However....

Once this will happens Satoshi will be for ever safe and free, living in ToonTown with Mickey and Minnie . as SATOSHI

SATOSHI: We are all Satoshi.

MICKEY: So you agree its all about the image then?!

MINNIE: I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

MICKEY: You don't look like him.

MINNIE: I am not Craig Wright.  

MICKEY: You dont look like him too.

MINNIE: We are all Satoshi.  

MICKEY: How can we all be Satoshi?

MINNIE: Its all about the image, MICKEY.

November 17, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

MINNIE: I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

MICKEY: You don't look like him.

MINNIE: I am not Craig Wright. 

MICKEY: You dont look like him too.

MINNIE: We are all Satoshi. 

MICKEY: How can we all be Satoshi?

MINNIE: Its all about the image, MICKEY.

November 11, 2016, 07:06:13 AM

MICKEY: Are you going to vote for Hillary?!  

MINNIE: We can't vote as toons, only endorse.

MICKEY: So should we endorse Hillary then?!  

MINNIE: What else?!  

MINNIE: I Do!

November 11, 2016, 06:55:47 AM
I have never read a more confusing opening thread about a coin. I seen the ones full of technical jargon but this one has gone way above my frontal lobe cortex lol. What on earth are we doing here has anyone got a clue lmao?

Let my try to explain: Almost three year ago I was trying to explain people how an interdependent multi-currency monetary system will solve all the economic and social problems of our coin-backed  democracies.. My main point was to explain the issue of choice of currency. however people could not even begin to imagine back then how such currency will have any trust and economic power.

Within less then a year colored coins were created on the 2.0 bitcoin protocol and I was able to use it. However to explain it I needed to use too much descriptions. Instead I decided to use my freedom as an artist and create coins caring the name and the image of well known  brand-names. Also by doing that I wanted to attract the attention of these industries to get their act together and start crating these assets as soon as can be.... After all we are on a very tight scandal here regarding the next horrific monetary meltdown.

I dont know if I had any effect on anything but I sure had fun doing it. and one day it also may be worth its art value. I dont know... but I still have fun making it at my art.

The issues on the  Minnie and Mickey are also related to all kind of IP legal issues and art matters.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 11, 2016, 06:27:25 AM
I have never read a more confusing opening thread about a coin. I seen the ones full of technical jargon but this one has gone way above my frontal lobe cortex lol. What on earth are we doing here has anyone got a clue lmao?
November 11, 2016, 06:23:23 AM

November 03, 2016, 12:42:43 PM

MINNIE: That was a very sexist choice of image!

MICKEY: Why sexist?

MINNIE: You could use the image of Superman.  

November 03, 2016, 12:21:14 PM

MINNIE: That was a very sexist choice of image!

MICKEY: Why sexist?

MINNIE: You could use the image of Superman.  

November 03, 2016, 12:11:55 PM

MICKEY: We need to get really busy here.

MINNIE: I was really busy.

MICKEY: I think that we need to put our coins back on the market.

MINNIE: Not yet! 

MICKEY: When then?

MINNIE: When Disney will announce the creation of its own assets. 

MICKEY: Wow!! when did you became such a strategist?   

MINNIE: As a worrier one need to be a strategist too.   

MICKEY: Well, not as a supper hero! 

November 03, 2016, 11:43:15 AM

MICKEY: We need to get really busy here.

MINNIE: I was really busy.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 30, 2016, 06:05:38 AM
this coin is dead hahahahaha
October 26, 2016, 04:18:50 PM

MICKEY: Hillary Duff?!

MINNIE: Yes! or you rather have Daffy duck?   

MICKEY: Not Daffy but maybe Donald.

MINNIE: Duck?

MICKEY: Who else? Trump?!

October 26, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

MICKEY: Did you see that Minnie?

MINNIE: You mean this!?    

MICKEY: Why Dragonchain!?  

MINNIE: Well... Disney Coin is taken, right!?  

MICKEY: And so is the logo, right!?

MINNIE: Right!  

MICKEY: And us too!

MINNIE: Well.... I don't know about that. After all its only the names that we use.

MICKEY: ...And a mouse too  

October 26, 2016, 09:27:33 AM
This is too funny a comment on facebook to the last development of Dragonchain
https://www.facebook.com/nili.lerner/posts/1106577939452857?comment_id=1107108546066463¬if_t=feed_comment¬if_id=1477476272099106

@Eli Sklar:

I just relish in the meeting where decided on the name - probably...
The highest ranking officers from Disney are sitting in a dimly lit room with a projector showing some graphs.
One voice asks "just one question tho, why are you calling it Dragonchain and not Disney coin?"
Silence in the boardroom.
"We couldn't use Disney Coin, it already exists"
"What do you mean it exists? We made it?"
"No... Our legal department are indicating that the coin was created about two years ago by some crypto anarchist artist"
"Crypto anarchist artist? You are just combining words together?"
"No sir... Her name is Nili Lerner, she from Israel and apparently she's been doing that for quite some time now. Nobody takes her seriously, but she persists and she currently has about two dozen crypto currencies with major brand names that she created over the years?
"Well, sue her and take it from here - we can't have some kid running around using our name without explicit permission... It undermines everything we've built for in the last century!"
"We can't, sir. There aren't any laws covering this technology"
"So we're stuck with Dragonchain?"
"That's e one. It got the best results from our focus groups"

or something along those lines ☺
October 26, 2016, 04:55:55 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16686109

"However there is an option of another added value. having that coin appropriating the name and logo of the original brand. Coca-Coal or Disney. This part is the more interesting one and should eventually play a greater role in the artistic value of the work as a whole.

There are no laws regarding counterfeiting of independent currency. there are not even laws that define this term I just used "independent currency" . the laws are covering fiat money that is a legal tender issued by the state. Once the current wave of blockchain hype will die all the investors in that technology (include all the big financial firms and banks) will realize that a blockchain is in fact a coin and that coin which was created under the name of that bank can actualy start acting as such. and not only that, this coin can act as a risk management tool to mitigate the enormous exposure of banks to the risk of fiat money (being minted like crazy by all central banks). Once this will take place (soon) then "Independent currency" will have to be regulated by law. and only then will Coca-Cola or Disney be able to prevent an artist from issuing a coin caring their name an logo . But even then as far as my coin they will not be able to do anything but to buy them ."
Pages:
Jump to: