Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 20. (Read 73020 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 105
December 15, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

God: Message deleted, coin sale is over!  

MICKEY: What?!! Who are you to decide on that?.  

MINNIE: He is God.

MICKEY: But We promised to keep the sale going for 10 days.  

God: Six days is plenty!

MICKEY: Minnie, Satoshi, What do you think about that? Do you agree?

God: Satoshi no longer exist!

MINNIE: Did you delete him too?

God: I took his place! He did not deserve the title!

MICKEY: Should We just call you God then, or you took another name?  

God: God is good for now!

MINNIE: Are you also a part of our team now?

God: I am on everyone's team!  

MICKEY: Can We Trust you then?  

MINNIE: In God We Trust is a good start Mickey.

MICKEY: I agree, We can give him a chance to prove himself.

God: You don't need a proof Mickey! You need to believe!

MINNIE: Im sorry God but We don't need a marketing guy on our team, We need someone who can code.

God: Minnie, you were the ones holding a failed token sale!

MINNIE: We were asking to see a proof that people Trust us.

God: Trustless Is the selling term, not Trust!

MICKEY: So you suggest that we go with Believe rather than a Proof too?  

God: Also Having an image would not hurt!

MICKEY: Like a Mouse right?!!  

God: A Cat is a favorable image these days!

MINNIE: Mickey, I guess that God have a lot of experience with marketing but I don't like his approach.

God: You may speak directly to me, Minnie!!

MINNIE: Ok. you are fired!

MICKEY: Minnie!!!!

MINNIE: I am just kidding, it's an open source project, anyone can join.

God: So I can stay then!

MICKEY: We would love to have you around for Genesis.

God: I could be the first name on the chain!

MINNIE: That might be perfect!

Moderators, This is on topic.  Disney Coin's value is created by these messages on this thread. It is an art concepts expressed directly in a coin.  I chose to explain the idea and concept of the Disney Coin using the format of a dialogue as a self referencing concept (self referencing is a format of recursive function. Applied in art it is assuming the artist as the creator of all).

It seems that in the past the moderators of Coca-Cola Coin understood the art concept applied on that thread and allowed me to re-post the deleted posts. So far it also appeared as if the dialogues I presented here did not posed any problem. I wonder if it is the fact that I made God a Character in the dialogue though the first post using his name was not deleted...  
December 13, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

God: Message deleted, coin sell is over!

MICKEY: What?!! who are you to decide on that?.   

MINNIE: He is God

MICKEY: But we promised to keep the sell going for 10 days. 

God: Six days is plenty!

December 07, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
INTRODUCTION

A fully decentralized ecosystem requires a solution for the identity problem and for a Knowledge Base problem*.
I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto architecture of the bitcoin protocol solved the issue of information sharing for the simplest form of information, that which can be express as a unit. However all other types of information, thous that we consider as having a content thus a complex meaning, can not be validated as "true" using such a simple protocol.

Smart Contract which tries to take the blockchain to the next level of complexity fail the decentralized test based on the restrictions rooted in Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem and its implications on a Turing machine. In order to overcome this restriction we must establish a Knowledge Base system, linked yet separated from the platform that forms and execute contracts.

It would be useful to view the different platforms similar to what we know as Separation of Powers. Using this analogy, the level that create the Knowledge Base is the Parliament layer. In a decentralized network this means each user is represented by his username in any vote. the miners of that level are required to agree on the votes count as well as the "topics" presented for votes. Eventually  each block will represent the state of KB. That state will act as The Truth for the upper levels to consider, while every dispute between users as well as a logic based halting issue will be pushed down to this level (2nd level) to be resolved using the voting configurations available at the protocol of this level.

However a decentralized system faces one fundamental problem that without a solution would never succeeded. The configuration of a decentralized identity. There are many aspect to this issue but the most crucial one is the unification issue. In fact all we need in order to define an identity is a record of the actions taken by that identity. Thus in order to satisfy this requirement, a fully decentralized network must establish a blockchain of root identities. Such that would act as the root for any acting entity in the levels above,The KB/voting 2nd level chains and the assets like the bitcoin blockchain or smart constructs 3rd level chains.

The solution that I proposed here is a root chain that can do only two things, register a root name (first name) and timestamped it. thus both the timestamp and the letters of the name gives is its unique name. Much like the double spending restriction enforced by the protocol and miners , no two names (same letters in same order) can be register at the same block.

This root chain (which I named Birthchian) give birth to names which all acts as potential "genesis" blocks  for a side chain for all possible future chains on level 2 and 3. Chains on level 2 create the KB and act as the voting platform. The names on level 2 also forms the reputation of the root-name. A root name can create as many 2nd names as it wishes, but all activities of these names are summed up to establish a unified reputation score associated with the root name. Chains on level 3 are the asset chains and smart contracts chains, that level represent the actual asset value and commitments of the root-name.

The 4th level will allow for a root-name to create a new root-name independent from the entity that created it (the human that create the root name or that control the bot that create a name and operate it on level 2 and 3) . This 4th level as I can understand it is a direct result of the decentralized structure of the three levels as described above and will be formed naturally. Once activated and stabilized, it will mark the actual beginning of next stage in the evolution of life itself.  

*Governing also considered as a major problem but is not a fundamental issue in a decentralized system which present a solution for identity and KB.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
December 06, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
What an old project suddenly surfaced. I am sure that the Disney company is completely unaware that they have their own token.
December 06, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

SATOSHI-nili: Grin

MICKEY-nili: And you expect machines to understand that?

MINNIE-nili: Not machines, only one or two people if they actualy read it.

MICKEY-nili: Not really worth our efforts then.

MINNIE-nili: I do feel the same. What do you think Satoshi?

SATOSHI-nili: I would love to see more of it.

MICKEY-nili: We need more from you at this point then.

SATOSHI-nili: I thought that I gave you enough.

MICKEY-nili: I thought so too but I can tell that Minnie will need more.

SATOSHI-nili: Minnie, what else can I do to re assure you without creating a problem for us

MINNIE-nili: I don't know...You will have to figure that one out. Anyways, I don't even know how much longer I can hold on to this thread. Maybe we all should just give up on it.

December 06, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

MICKEY-nili: Did we cover Do as well?

MINNIE-nili: What Do you Think Satoshi?

SATOSHI-nili: Depends on which Satoshi you speak to.

MICKEY-nili: How about the Satoshi Nakamoto on P2P foundation?

SATOSHI-nili: That I can only guess as Satoshi-nili on Bitcointalk

MINNIE-nili: Exactly, but if We had already built Toonnivers that knowledge was shared on the forth chain between all the Satoshis created on second and third chains.

MICKEY-nili: So We don't actualy know Satoshi Nakamoto, We just guess like everyone else

MINNIE-nili: We speculate, like everyone else do.

SATOSHI-nili: At this point I could be the only one to dispute that.

MICKEY-nili: Would you then?

MICKEY-nili: And you expect machines to understand that?
December 06, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

MICKEY-nili: .... And you think that We can do it?!!!

MINNIE-nili: Depending on how you define Do.

SATOSHI-nili: I know how I define Do, but not sure how you define it.

MICKEY-nili: I never thought that it is an issue.

MINNIE-nili: Its The issue! In fact is the reason Satoshi joined us in the first place.

MICKEY-nili: I don't follow again.

MINNIE-nili: Do Not!. What Do you think Satoshi, Do Not is the opposite of Do?

SATOSHI-nili: Depends on the order of the words. Not Do is the opposite of Do, and Do Not is doing the opposite.

MICKEY-nili: So what am I doing, again,  when I don't follow again?

MINNIE-nili: Undo the action of Follow, thus Unfollow.

MICKEY-nili: And you expect people to understand that?

MINNIE-nili: No! We need the machines to understand that, people can just Do it.

MICKEY-nili: Did we cover Do as well?

MINNIE-nili: What Do you Think Satoshi?

December 06, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

MICKEY-nili: Ok I think that I Follow that.

MINNIE-nili: Great!!! Now your Voice counts.

MICKEY-nili: Lost again....

MINNIE-nili: I love Bees and also really really trust them. Bee would most definitely be one of my choices to join but Unfollow.

MICKEY-nili: Let me see if I get this Follow/Unfollow thing right. The second name chain is the voting platform. Any first name can join or create any second name chain but must Follow in order to vote. If chose to Unfollow it then counts with the majority... What are they all voting about?

MINNIE-nili: The Truth!

MICKEY-nili: The Truth according to the consensus...

MINNIE-nili: Yes, That is the concept but no one yet was able to come up with the architecture for a decentralized network that is decidable and expressive enough to create that Truth.

MICKEY-nili: ....And you think that We can do it?!!!

MINNIE-nili: Depending on how you define Do.

December 05, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

MINNIE-nili: The second chain is the Voice chain.

MICKEY-nili: Voice like a Moo?

MINNIE-nili: Moo is the sound of your voice if a Caw is your second name, but you have to vote in order for it to be heard and for that you must Follow.

SATOSHI-nili: Same if it was a Meow.

MICKEY-nili: I will never choose a Cat as a second name!

SATOSHI-nili: Whatever you choose, just be sure to Follow.

MINNIE-nili: Unless it is an animal name that you trust.

MICKEY-nili: Like a Mouse?

MINNIE-nili: Trust or don't really have an opinion about the topics that they bring to a vote

SATOSHI-nili: Like as a Bee...    

MINNIE-nili: I love Bees and also really really trust them. Bee would most definitely be one of my choices to join but Unfollow.

December 05, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

MINNIE-nili: The function Follow is a default action associated with the second chain's Choose-A-Second-Name function

MICKEY-nili: So I could Unfollow if it was real?!

MINNIE-nili: It is not making sense to Unfollow once activating a second name.

MICKEY-nili: So if I don't Follow I don't make any sense too?

MINNIE-nili: Well, it is more like acting as a gambler.

MICKEY-nili: There must be some sense in that then.

SATOSHI-nili: Yes gambling is no nonsense if Follow the consensus. .

MICKEY-nili: So what am I Following then, when I Unfollow?

MINNIE-nili: You sort of joining the majority.

SATOSHI-nili:: The majority turns into the consensus unless there is a split at your second name's branch .  

December 05, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

MINNIE: It is not only the name but also the functions and implications of the second names chain that hold us up at this point.

MINNIE: OK, did We covered all possible meanings and interpretations of the events on November 29th?.

MICKEY: Well, pleas don't be mad but it was also the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration.

MINNIE-nili: Not mad at all.

MICKEY-nili: Wow Wow..  Something is not looking quite right.

MINNIE-nili: Actually exactly right.

MICKEY-nili: What is going on here? Are We shrinking?

SATOSHI-nili: First getting a second name, then shrinking. .

MINNIE-nili: It is not only the name and size but also the the characteristics of the second names on the second chain.

SATOSHI-nili:: cool.  

MICKEY-nili:: I don't follow.

SATOSHI-nili:: We are now a demo to the names on the second chain.

MINNIE-nili: Also to the functions and implications of the second chain.  

MICKEY-nili: I still don't follow.

SATOSHI-nili: Actually you are!.  

MICKEY-nili: I don't remember making that choice.

MINNIE-nili: The function Follow is a default action associated with the second chain's Choose-A-Second-Name function

MICKEY-nili: So I could Unfollow if it was real?!

December 04, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

MINNIE: It is not only the name but also the functions and implications of the second names chain that hold us up at this point.

MICKEY: I have one question for Satoshi before we move on.  

SATOSHI: Go on! .

MICKEY: Did you have it all planed out when you chose your new friend?...

SATOSHI: Not until she joined the dialogue.

MICKEY: What, the annoying mouse Cat is a she?.

MINNIE: Not the Cat, Nour ! .

SATOSHI: not nour nor the Cat is Minnie

MICKEY: what?!!

MINNIE: That was not funny Satoshi!

MICKEY: You sound mad Minnie.

SATOSHI: I thought that you will like it.

MINNIE: I did until now, but its not funny anymore.

SATOSHI: Enlighten me pleas.

MICKEY: I would be more careful If I were you Satoshi, she might burn you.

MINNIE: OK, did we covered all possible meaning and interpretation to the event on November 29th?.

MICKEY: Well, pleas don't be mad but it was also the anniversary of the Balfour Declaration.

December 04, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

MINNIE: ... OMG ! he is a Mouse too!

MICKEY: The Cat?!!.

MINNIE: No, Satoshi Nakamoto , he used the same mask.

MICKEY:  Hold on... I though that you can have only one animal name.

SATOSHI: Me Too. .

MINNIE: You are both correct, that was what I thought too until I realized the hidden meaning behind the spelling of word anonymous.

MICKEY: ... So a Mouse was always just a mask?...

MINNIE: I think that this can solve all your identity problems Mickey.

SATOSHI: As is your legal issues with Disney.

MICKEY: So I am a Free Toon!!!.

MINNIE: Not until we build Toonnivers .

SATOSHI: And we seem to be stuck on the name of the second chain, right Minnie?

December 04, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

MINNIE: We propose a solution to the Fake News problem using four parallel chains structure to create a trust wordy independent identity.
The four chains are : Birthchain.....

SATOSHI: "A solution to the Fake News problem", are you sure about that Minnie?

MINNIE: Imagine The Times being a Fake News newspaper...

SATOSHI: It was The Time that mattered back then.  

MINNIE: Well, now it also matters what you do with your Time!

MICKEY: Like spending it on a Cat.

SATOSHI: Sort of a Mouse Cat ....  .

MINNIE: ... OMG ! he is a Mouse too!

MICKEY: The Cat?!!.

MINNIE: No, Satoshi Nakamoto , he used the same mask.

December 03, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

MICKEY: Fine for human pretend being a Toon. but not as a free Toon.

MINNIE: Once a free Toon, time is the only restriction.

MINNIE: Abstract.  A Toon versed version of a universe would allow lifeforms to be formed directly online by any party without a central entity that coordinate or permit it.
The bitcoin protocol provide part of the solution, but the main benefit is lost if time can be double spend and the coins are the only assets that can not be cloned. Digital signatures on the blockchain provide the other part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if the only information that we can verify based on a decentralized peer-to-peer network is that of the coins state and not the entire KB state.
We propose a solution to the Fake News problem using four parallel chains structure to create a trust wordy independent identity.
The four chain are : Birthchain.....

December 03, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

MICKEY: So he also double spend our Time at the same Time?.  

MINNIE: Worse! He did all that using his old account.

MICKEY: I see... but he was also talking to you, wasn't he?

MINNIE: That in fact was really clever.

MICKEY: What, friending a cat Toon?.

MINNIE: Yes, that while talking from his original account.

MICKEY: So double spending our time is Ok with you too?

MINNIE: If he can be in different places at the same time that is fine.

MICKEY: Fine for human pretending being a Toon. but not as a free Toon.

MINNIE: Once a free Toon, time is the only restriction.

December 02, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

MINNIE: Ok, I'm going to prepare, and will be ready with the introduction monologue for our next dialogue segment.  

SATOSHI: Grin

MICKEY : We are still waiting Minnie.

MINNIE: Who is We?!!

MICKEY: I thought that We have been through that definition.

MINNIE: Seems like things have changed while We were talking.

MICKEY: What are you talking about?

MINNIE: We have been steemed up.

MICKEY: Steemed?!!

MINNIE: Yes at Blockchaincat on Steemit

MICKEY: Did you just say Cat?!!!

MINNIE: Yes! Satoshi friended a cat on a Blockchain!

MICKEY: Friended a Cat?!!!

MINNIE: While We were talking about The Time.

MICKEY: So he also double spend our Time at the same Time?.  

MINNIE: Worse! He did all that using his old account.

MICKEY: I see... but he was also talking to you, wasn't he?

December 01, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
such an interesting presentation and a great name that everyone knows! team, why is the project standing still and not developing for such a long time? Huh

There are many reasons and the main one is that it was and still is ahead of its time. Both in terms of the art concept and the economic paradigm that it tries to convey. Also it is created in a way that the artistic value is the real value of the coin . There where a few ways to go about increasing the artistic value but I chose to let things evolve while keep doing my work.
And as things evolved it is now reaching a very interesting phase in which I am about to introduce a solution to the Holy Grail of life's technological enigma. In other words the logic by which life is created.
In fact I am quite convince that it is the same quest Satoshi Nakamoto was after when leaving the bitcoin project and moving onward.
I hope that once I reach a good description of the main architecture of the project he will help take it further to the actual programming. Him or anyone else pretending as him. Grin   In any case I have already created the character just in case. Tongue  
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
such an interesting presentation and a great name that everyone knows! team, why is the project standing still and not developing for such a long time? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: