Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 29. (Read 73127 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
November 10, 2015, 11:38:08 AM
So, you want to trust theymos to protect people from their own stupidity? Did I got that right?

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

Why is this comment deleted. it talks about trust. and one of the reason we need it. that is a very important topic in the bitcoin community.

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Do you think that the moderators will delete this too?

MINNIE: By law they can even delete our entire thread.

MICKEY: But if they will delete our thread, we are going to be deleted too.

MINNIE: Noone can delete a toon, not even Disney.

MICKEY: Who is this Theymos anyway?

MINNIE: That was the topic of the deleted post: " Topic: Is Theymos anonymous?"

MICKEY: Anonymous like Satoshi?

MINNIE: Yes, but not Satoshi.

MICKEY: Anonymouse like Mickeymouse?  

MINNIE: Yes, but not a mouse.
November 10, 2015, 07:35:51 AM
So, you want to trust theymos to protect people from their own stupidity? Did I got that right?

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

Why is this comment deleted. it talks about trust. and one of the reason we need it. that is a very important topic in the bitcoin community.

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Do you think that the moderators will delete this too?

MINNIE: By law they can even delete our entire thread.

MICKEY: But if they will delete our thread, we are going to be deleted too.

MINNIE: Noone can delete a toon, not even Disney.

November 10, 2015, 06:46:33 AM

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

makes me wonder.....
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
November 08, 2015, 07:17:27 AM
MICKEY: He didn't even ask for a free coin.
MINNIE: True.
MICKEY: So is he worth anything for us?

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

I am going to take this approach to a full realization.  
I will not sell any coins for money.
If any one will want my coins they will have to invest their time, attention and words.
basically I dont want your money people, I want you. I value you and your participation, not your money.

It's wonderful to see the coin successed. Money is no everything.
November 08, 2015, 07:05:54 AM

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

I am going to take this approach to a full realization.  
I will not sell any coins for money.
If any one will want my coins they will have to invest their time, attention and words.
basically I dont want your money people, I want you. I value you and your participation, not your money.

November 05, 2015, 08:13:44 AM
This coming Sunday Nov 8th LTB (Lets Talk Bitcoin) will air an interview with me in which I present and explain the Art concept of my coins and their value base .

If the interview will get some attention it may create some interest in my coins. Interest can be translated int0 value.
However I will try to use that to increase value by creating reputation and trust.

So: pay attention!

1.Beginning today through Sunday Nov. 15th anyone who will post a comment on Coca-Cola Coin thread or on Disney Coin thread will earn at least one coin per comment. I will reword you with more coins if your comments are intelligent and worth reading. (negative or positive comments will be value the same, It is the time you take to write and learn about the coin which matters)

2. The price in which I will offer the coins to sell on the market will be the price which is marked at the beginning of each thread : 0.01 Bitcoin for a Coca-Cola Coin and 0.02 Bitcoin for a Disney Coin.

3. In order to get your coins you will have to send me your address as a PM massage.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 02, 2015, 12:12:59 PM
I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?

Is a home that no-one lives in still a home, or just a house?

Is a delicious meal that no-one consumes still a delicious meal, or just some food?
October 30, 2015, 09:39:21 PM
I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?

The one most important topic for the entire crypto-related anything is value.
The short history of crypto-currency and altcoin in particular, just come to show us  how misunderstood and immature is the concept of traded value.
We are all too caught up with the paradigm of currency value and we fail to look for the true objective source of that value.
My coins monetary models are in actual the most serious work done on that subject .
And a customized monetary model will become as important as a business model once business will realize the potential of self issue credit.

Also a very efficient way to measure the real value of a currency will  be put into service once people will start to understand these points where value is created. But this is way to early for me to present in details at this point.

Later on, after we will deactivate this ticking bomb of fiat money and central banking, money will all be nothing but a vote. And it may happened much faster then we can even hope or imagine. Once the technology will be ready it will just consume everything else and will give us back our true power and the tools to unlock so much of our wasted productive potential.

*let me "suck up" to the work Ohad and HMC are doing on the tauchain https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tau-chain-and-agoras-official-thread-generalized-p2p-network-950309 and direct you to it since I truly value this work very much.

http://www.idni.org/blog/proof-of-exec
"A derived feature is the ability to verify participation on the network itself: one can prove that they ran a tau client, and designers of voting schemes may rely on this ability. It is also possible to automatically award coins given a proof of execution (over say Agoras, but not over non-tau coins like BTC), just like it is possible to set any rules to any proof."
October 30, 2015, 09:10:22 PM
I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?

The one most important topic for the entire crypto-related anything is value.
The short history of crypto-currency and altcoin in particular, just come to show us  how misunderstood and immature is the concept of traded value.
We are all too caught up with the paradigm of currency value and we fail to look for the true objective source of that value.
My coins monetary models are in actual the most serious work done on that subject .
And a customized monetary model will become as important as a business model once business will realize the potential of self issue credit.

Also a very efficient way to measure the real value of a currency will  be put into service once people will start to understand these points where value is created. But this is way to early for me to present in details at this point.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
October 30, 2015, 08:46:29 PM
I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?
October 30, 2015, 08:40:13 PM

...NO WORRIES...

Suck up!!!!  Cheesy

Madmartyk here is a little lesson for you about value:

When one appreciate something and want it, it become valuable.
Once two want it, it have a trade value .

If someone wants to put value into something they express their appreciation for it.
By expressing appreciation, one pays a token of value for the value he got.
Basically it is an exchange, of values.

One would be a very lousy trader if he will not express appreciation to something he invest time in. It would be like buying a diamond and then say it is just like a piece of glass.
And that is exactly what you do with your investment in my thread

October 30, 2015, 08:06:25 PM

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

...NO WORRIES...

Thank you, you are one of a kind! Thus I have to quote you many times.  Grin
October 30, 2015, 07:50:10 PM

...NO WORRIES...

MICKEY: Hi HunterMinerCrafter, we were just rehearsing the next sequence.

MINNIE: It was about value, but you just explained it all.

MICKEY: should we do that sequence anyway, Minnie?

MINNIE: I think we should!  

MICKEY: OK so lets do it!

MINNIE: Here or on the next sequence?

MICKEY: Is it important?

MINNIE: it is an important question.

MICKEY: So should we ask it, or answer it?  

MINNIE: Good question! I don't know!

MICKEY: Me too, but it is fun.

October 30, 2015, 01:56:22 PM
Suck up!!!!  Cheesy

You've gotten it all backwards, it seems!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
October 30, 2015, 01:42:21 PM

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

...NO WORRIES...

Suck up!!!!  Cheesy
October 30, 2015, 12:58:08 PM

...NO WORRIES...
October 30, 2015, 07:37:49 AM

MICKEY: HunterMinerCrafter got it.

MICKEY: And he is really really smart.

MICKEY: He said really good things about our coins.  

MICKEY: He invested in our thread.

MICKEY: But he actualy never bought a coin right?

October 27, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

MICKEY:

MINNIE:

October 22, 2015, 11:58:41 AM

MICKEY: Proof Of Love - POL like  POW - Proof Of Work  

MINNIE: Yes, We basically exchange trust with a proof    

MICKEY: Hold on...

MINNIE: Im holding...

MICKEY: So it is not the "Work" or the "Stake" or the "Love"  

MINNIE:.... It is the 'proof' which matters.  

MICKEY:.... Have you been talking with Satoshi again?

MINNIE: Well, we had a small exchange back in Toontown. But he just gave me 1 Satoshi for one 1 ICOKE

MICKEY: Just?!!! Do you have clue how much our coins will be worth if this Satoshi came from his original address?

MICKEY: We forgot the image on that last sequence.  

MINNIE: I guess everyone can think of this image for themselves.  

MICKEY: Yes... " screen shot of the transaction made from Satoshi's original wallet address".... So could you post it already?  

MINNIE: Mickey, I'm sorry, I cant.

MICKEY: Why?!!!

MINNIE: Since he gave me a paper Satoshi , but also because I gave him my word.  

MICKEY: You gave him both  1 Word and 1 ICOKE  for 1 Satoshi?!!  

MINNIE: Well not exactly,  for the word I was given much more.

Pages:
Jump to: