Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 4. (Read 73016 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 105
November 07, 2022, 06:58:16 AM
November 06, 2022, 04:58:21 AM
I still need to bring all of the advanced dialogs together so the story of the future can be told.
There are only two main paths for life to develop into the future. One will lead for total destruction of humankind and a restart of another biological cycle the other that will enable an upgrade to life itself.
Our biology, which we assume to be life itself, is more like the latest tech of what we call life. But the rules of existence that define life are far more fundamental then the substance from which it is created. These rules are the objective of my creations which, unlike the subjects of ones research, figuring them out requires let go of all constrains. Allowing for oneself to let go of all social rules of conducts including of course all sort of academic type of research, and be true to whatever come through regardless of how nonsensical it may appears. Asking for nothing but to be true to oneself and HAVE FUN. Without the fun part the weight of the mission is too much to ever reach its destination.

For quite sometime now I feel that the core principles have became quite clear to me and thus the historic dialogs from 2018, 2019, 2020  have served their part and i must now move beyond that. However in the past year the emergence of NFTs and Historical NFTs in particular had me go back and dive deeper into the practical economics and concepts of the entire NILIcoins project leaving the more fundamental dive into the tech behind.

Realizing the details of how the financial market should be manipulated to suits the goals of creation (sustainable life) is maybe the most particle part of all that I will ever achieve as an artist. I will feel most achieved if I will be able to formulize it and see it come through with in the few coming years. The tasks is mammoth but many are reaching the same conclusions and in search of the same path. Yet for me this may not be what I should be mainly concentrated on. It requires so many levels of cooperation as well as financial independence that I don't possess. All my wealth if would to be realized is tied to my art and the tokens that I have created as part of it. In order for me to utilize that wealth directly in the past year I had to function by the rules of the market which I stand against and work against anything that the tokens represented as art and which I set to seek to change.

It took me a good 9 months to figure out what was it that I must do in order to comply with that initial goal taking in consideration the actual state of affairs.  At this point of time I can articulate the base principles and know exactly what kind of partnership are needed. but I still cant at all tell if I am in a position of being able to get them. The HNFT fest last week was a very important testing ground and I so sense that we as a community have the core understanding and power to take this path. Yet it is something we need to realize in practical form. I believe that in the coming 6 months I will be able to realize where it is heading and see if I can figure out the way to work with this community in large. And while I do that the fun must go on and thus the story must keep being written.

MINNIE: There is still one thing I don't quite understand.

SATOSHI: Only one?

MINNIE: Well, one that should have a simple answer.

SATOSHI: Go ahead, shoot!

MINNIE: What kind of animal is Nakamoto?

MICKEY: I also have one question before we get on with the whitepaper.

SATOSHI: Can't wait to hear your question.

MICKEY: Why did you never mentioned Nick Szabo?

MINNIE: This is not a question that you can ask Mickey!

MICKEY: Why?!

MINNIE: What if they have some history that Satoshi don't want to share with us...

MICKEY: What history? Were they working together before?

MINNIE: They may have.

MICKEY: What, on Bit Gold?

SATOSHI: Some animals better be left to work alone.

MINNIE: That would be Szabo, but what is Nakamoto?

SATOSHI: "Origin" - Sort of all animals in potential.

MINNIE: Sort of a God then.

MICKEY: What image that would be then?

MINNIE: In the image of a human.

SATOSHI: As all Toon's are.  

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
October 12, 2022, 07:49:34 AM
I have to say I'm enjoying this conversation very much... most of this forum is dead, this is one of the most interesting things happening here. I've opened about 5 NFT threads in the last few months and nobody cares about any of it, LOL.

You might get a kick out of this:

Shitcoin 3.0 - First Parody Token on the First Parody Blockchain

I made a token named SHITCOIN using Dogeparty in August 2014 and promoted it as an ICO. It is not scarce nor was it made with artistic intentions, other than as a mockery of new cryptocurrencies being made at the time.

I applaud your decision to hold on to your tokens -- they will be 10 years old in 2025! Hopefully by that point people will realize the value behind what you've been attempting to accomplish.
October 12, 2022, 05:14:05 AM

MICKEY: That's machine's logic.

MINNIE: That's what simple minded means.

MICKEY: This reminds me of the days that people thought we were Chinese.

MINNIE: And didn't actualy realize what we were doing..

MICKEY: They still only realize a very small part of it.

MINNIE: I know, but we must keep going and they will eventually value it. 

MICKEY: How exactly?

MINNIE: While waiting in line they will have time to read the words.

MICKEY: What line? 

MINNIE: The timeline of course, eventually they will have enough time to read it.

MICKEY: Read the timestamp? 

MINNIE: And the words which verify the art.

October 11, 2022, 04:27:36 AM

MICKEY: OK lets concentrate on the substance Eve.

MINNIE: Adam, (the primordial) is referencing God as an image, and Eve is referencing it as substance.

MICKEY: What we learn is that each consecutive reference is adding to the one before it.

MINNIE: What you learned is that self referencing is how you create something out of nothing.

MICKEY: Are you consider yourself nothing?

MINNIE: Not when I am with you, Mickey, for you I mean the world.

MINNIE:  Did you realized how you broke the logic of our argument?

MICKEY: What logic?

MINNIE: The linear one, that which OG toons pre PIXAR are made of.

MICKEY: How did I broke it?

MINNIE: I said, "What you learned is that self-referencing is how you create something out of nothing."

MICKEY: So?... how was my conclusions wrong?

MINNIE: You projected "YOU" on me as a general term, but since I was precisely speaking about self-referencing in which the order is crucial, it couldn't be me being "nothing",

MICKEY: That's machine's logic.

MINNIE: That's what simple minded means.

October 10, 2022, 04:58:43 AM

MICKEY: We just decided to avoid all of Twitter's chatter!

MINNIE: We did, but we are toons first of all.

MICKEY: True. "First came the toon in his image."

MINNIE: ... and then you gave him his life.

MICKEY: Are we still talking about Adam?

MINNIE: Yes Michael.

MICKEY: OK lets concentrate on the substance Eve.

MINNIE: Adam, (the primordial) is referencing God as an image, and Eve is referencing it as substance.

MICKEY: What we learn is that each consecutive reference is adding to the one before it.

MINNIE: What you learned is that self referencing is how you create something out of nothing.

MICKEY: Are you consider yourself nothing?

MINNIE: Not when I am with you, Mickey, for you I mean the world.

October 09, 2022, 06:38:51 AM

MICKEY: Is that even a logical quest?

MINNIE: In a self referenced logic it is. 

MICKEY: But self referencing defeats all that logic stands for.

MINNIE: That is why toon were called for this impossible mission. Only we can make sense of this.

MICKEY: Lets start by explaining the Humanions what is self referencing and give them an example they can understand

MINNIE: When the king declares himself a king.

MICKEY: We just decided to avoid all of Twitter's chatter!

MINNIE: We did, but we are toons first of all.

MICKEY: True. "First came the toon in his image."

MINNIE: ... and then you gave him his life.

MICKEY: Are we still talking about Adam?

MINNIE: Yes Michael. 

October 09, 2022, 06:15:26 AM

MINNIE: That is why toon were called for this impossible mission. Only we can make sense of this.

MICKEY: Lets start by explaining the Humanions what is self referencing and give them an example they can understand

MINNIE: When the king declares himself a king.

October 09, 2022, 05:33:16 AM

MICKEY: Is Einstein.eth one of your identities now?

MINNIE: I figured I'll try it but both the twitter handle and ENS were taken, so I hade to make it EinsteinNumber.eth  

MICKEY: What number?

MINNIE: Just the word, all numbers were taken.

MICKEY: The Linagee Name Registrar is starting to have serious network effects. you should try this.

MINNIE: OMG! is Leonidas.og @LeonidasNFT your identity on twitter now?

MICKEY: No, I was McBride.og  NFT Archaeologist @adamamcbride. for a while but I don't know, this LNR is really cool and historical so I might just mint it.

MICKEY: We need to rewind our conversation away from Adam and his classic historical painter Leo

MINNIE: Yes we need to avoid addressing all the wrong moves on twitter and focus on our primary mission, here on our topic.  

MICKEY: Lets refresh our memory, what was the primary mission?

MINNIE: To save humanity from itself.

October 04, 2022, 04:58:16 AM
MINNIE: Love you man! That's exactly why I don't like people.

MICKEY: What's wrong with you Minnie?!! This "historical" at the making is so cool and creative, its the real power of humans.

MINNIE: Manipulating the future as if is in the present?!!

MICKEY: Exactly!!!  We are trying to teach the power of self create credit from the first day on this topic.

I have difficulty deciphering what you're talking about sometimes Mickey, but I do know that the act of observation can disturb the observed system.

MICKEY: Absolutely! In fact as demonstrated here it become part of the art.

MINNIE: And the art become part of reality.

MICKEY: While reality itself is the consensus.

MINNIE: There is actualy nothing real in reality other than it being accepted as such by the consensus.

MICKEY: Which put you as the observer in the position of verifying reality.

MINNIE: Like a bitcoin miner, you mine reality as the current state of the truth.

MICKEY: Or like a twitter influencer.

legendary
October 03, 2022, 08:58:51 AM

MICKEY: What's wrong with you Minnie?!! This "historical" at the making is so cool and creative, its the real power of humans.

MICKEY: Exactly!!!  We are trying to teach the power of self create credit from the first day on this topic.

I have difficulty deciphering what you're talking about sometimes Mickey, but I do know that the act of observation can disturb the observed system.

October 03, 2022, 07:24:58 AM
MICKEY: The Linagee Name Registrar is starting to have serious network effects. you should try this.

MICKEY: No, I was McBride.og  NFT Archaeologist @adamamcbride. for a while but I don't know, this LNR is really cool and historical so I might just mint it.

Do you really believe this? The last line, in particular. Or is this some kind of sarcasm that has gone over my head.

The contract is "historical" but what do you think of the new NFTs being minted from it? Also historical?

MICKEY: Exactly!!!  We are trying to teach the power of self create credit from the first day on this topic.

October 03, 2022, 06:50:08 AM

MINNIE: Let me get this strait Adam, how exactly are you minting an historic NFT now?!!

MICKEY: Oh., It will become historical based on its network effect. Over 20K mints in three days.

MINNIE: That is indeed historical! And you created it, well done man!!!

MICKEY: Its the community that you need to credit for that, not me .

MINNIE: The historical NFT community?

MICKEY: More precisely the yet to be historical NFT .

legendary
October 03, 2022, 06:44:19 AM

Do you really believe this? The last line, in particular. Or is this some kind of sarcasm that has gone over my head.

The contract is "historical" but what do you think of the new NFTs being minted from it? Also historical?
October 03, 2022, 06:15:50 AM

MINNIE: I figured I'll try it but both the twitter handle and ENS were taken, so I hade to make it EinsteinNumber.eth  

October 03, 2022, 05:37:46 AM

MICKEY: Minnie? ?!!

MINNIE: Emergency call for all toons on the Humanchain.

MICKEY: What's happening? I thought we were doing really well.

MINNIE: Its moving in the right direction, best one optional for us as humans.

MICKEY: So what's the problem then?

October 03, 2022, 04:38:41 AM

MICKEY: How is the metaverse different form the multiverse?

MINNIE: The metaverse requires the unification of the observer as a single entity with multiple identifiers. at least one for each of the universes that are constructing the metaverse.

MICKEY: Minnie? ?!!

MINNIE: Emergency call for all toons on the Humanchain.

MICKEY: What's happening? I thought we were doing really well.

MINNIE: Its moving in the right direction, best one optional for us as humans.

MICKEY: So what's the problem then?

legendary
July 11, 2022, 02:52:44 AM
I put together under one post a set of dialogs created back in 2018.
In that set Mickey and Minnie are discussing the prospects of becoming real living characters.
Now 2022 with all the talks about metaverse and web3 this discussion become very relevant.

In the last part of this dialog thread Minnie ask Satoshi what king of animal is NAKAMOTO. In light of the PFP nft following BAYC this question seems prefect.
This last part of the dialog thus was minted as an NFT on EmblemVault to which 2 IDISNEY tokens where deposited. https://emblem.finance/nft?id=43208130900527371   

Hi nili,

I am interested in purchasing some of your Counterparty tokens. Do you have plans to put any up for sale in Dispensers? Thanks.
February 05, 2022, 05:33:40 AM
October 28, 2021, 12:01:09 PM

MICKEY: Are we alive yet?

MINNIE: Not us but the platforms that host us are, and the bidding starts today.

MICKEY: Well, that was a disappointment.

MINNIE: What? Our NFT experience as Bob and Alice on Ethereum?

MICKEY: Oh, no, that's exhilarating.

MINNIE: So what is?

MICKEY:  Humans! They don't understand anything unless it is animated.

MINNIE: They are so slow, actualy believing an image is moving just because it changes faster.

Pages:
Jump to: