Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 19. (Read 7248 times)

copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Hey guys 👋
Here’s a really interesting article about Marshal Lion Group.🔥

Don’t forget to check it out: ⏬

https://www.ccn.com/marshal-lion-expands-to-china/
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

the platform must prove its effectiveness and a high degree of support for all its users.
In fact, you're right, but the development of the working product is still underway, we just need to wait for the results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Please tell me why it is profitable for a client to apply to Marshal Lion for a loan rather than get a credit from a bank?
More practical and faster, and remotely. I do not think that it can be more profitable to apply to non-Bank credit organizations.

A lot of people just can't get a Bank loan for a lot of reasons, and projects like Marshal Lion will help these people.

Marshal Lion Group must demonstrate a high degree of trust so that users, for a number of reasons, begin to cooperate
[/quote]

the platform must prove its effectiveness and a high degree of support for all its users.
Activity: 153

Please tell me why it is profitable for a client to apply to Marshal Lion for a loan rather than get a credit from a bank?
More practical and faster, and remotely. I do not think that it can be more profitable to apply to non-Bank credit organizations.

A lot of people just can't get a Bank loan for a lot of reasons, and projects like Marshal Lion will help these people.

[/quote]

Marshal Lion Group must demonstrate a high degree of trust so that users, for a number of reasons, begin to cooperate
Activity: 26

Where are the guarantees for the return on the loan? Who acts as guarantor?
Activity: 25

[/quote]A lot of people just can't get a Bank loan for a lot of reasons, and projects like Marshal Lion will help these people.
Activity: 103

The lending industry is quite competitive, if you have a clear plan to combat competition?

New technologies and favorable conditions for both lenders and borrowers.
Each project based on lending should have truly favorable conditions for its clients.  It takes a lot of effort to achieve high results.
The project should also have strong and reliable partners who will help the project work in the right direction.
Dua
Activity: 616
The lending industry is quite competitive, if you have a clear plan to combat competition?

Each project based on lending should have truly favorable conditions for its clients.  It takes a lot of effort to achieve high results.
copper member

copper member
Hello dear MLGC community members!

Today is 19th of September.
This means that the airdrop finishes today.

We are glad to see that a lot of people has joined the airdrop. Now it’s time for waiting for the token distribution, which is planned on 19th October after reviewing all of the results and finishing the IEO of the project.

Do not forget to check if you have met all the requirements to get the payout!

Best regards,

Marshal Lion Group Coin Official
Will the remuneration be paid in one step or have you divide it into several steps?

The token distribution is planned on 19th October after reviewing all of the results and finishing the IEO of the project.
copper member
Marshal Lion has been growing continuously for years. Year after year, they managed to meet their business objectives and develop new strategies for their company’s growth, as proven by the company’s ever improving financial results. Recent years have been a breakthrough for Marshal Lion.

Stay with us for more information. 🔥
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website: ⏬

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
Activity: 153

Activity: 26
Activity: 25
The lending industry is extremely profitable, but I do not understand how you will surpass your competitors?

Can you tell me what will be the credit rate for legal entities?
Activity: 54
The lending industry is extremely profitable, but I do not understand how you will surpass your competitors?

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Payment will be one month after checking all the conditions met. That is, some users are likely to not receive their reward?
Pretty tough conditions, the award will receive only the strongest.
Payment will be one month after checking all the conditions met. That is, some users are likely to not receive their reward?
Dua
Activity: 616

We are glad to see that a lot of people has joined the airdrop. Now it’s time for waiting for the token distribution, which is planned on 19th October after reviewing all of the results and finishing the IEO of the project.

Best regards,

Will the remuneration be paid in one step or have you divide it into several steps?
copper member

Best regards,

Pages:
Jump to: