Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 20. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
How can tokenization solve the problem of providing additional loans?
copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Wow, non bank loan is really cool!
Is really works?
I can't time for reading all post.
Thx!

The company has successfully granted more than 3 thousand non-bank loans for various amounts. Those loans were predominantly granted to business entities and individual clients, which significantly contributed to the development of the company and supported entrepreneurship in Poland. There is a considerably growing demand for such loans, not only in the macro-economic aspect, but most importantly in the individual situation of Marshal Lion Loans. Growing demand was observed, which cannot be met without additional funds, which are necessary to be able to grant further loans.
copper member
The lending industry is extremely profitable, but I do not understand how you will surpass your competitors?

Clients put their trust in Marshal Lion for many reasons. There are many factors behind this, but the most important one is the human factor - a perfect team of financial advisors. As part of their cooperation with the clients, the company’s remarkably professional and effective agents seize new opportunities, possibilities and tackle challenges that arise in the market. Additionally, Marshal Lion’s rules are simple and clear. Once all matters and the financial-le- gal intricacies are clarified, each counterparty knows exactly what Marshal Lion services and business involve and what the result of these activities will be. Flexibility is the group’s corner- stone. Individual approach is ensured for each client, with efforts focused on understanding their needs and any circumstances, after which tailor-made support strategies are drafted.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
The lending industry is extremely profitable, but I do not understand how you will surpass your competitors?
Activity: 153
Do you provide full legal support for loans to your clients?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
I am amazed at the wide range of services provided on your site.  I think it is because of this that this company has so many customers. I am sure your customers are delighted with your work.
The guys are serious, the functionality of the platform is huge Shocked.

Yes, I do not argue, they did everything cool .. do not forget that there is still a lot of work to go along the road map
Activity: 58
Are you a fully official organization? Do you have a license to operate?
Activity: 54
I am amazed at the wide range of services provided on your site.  I think it is because of this that this company has so many customers. I am sure your customers are delighted with your work.
The guys are serious, the functionality of the platform is huge Shocked.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Well, if this project has chosen the sphere of non-Bank lending, they probably know the specifics of this work, especially since they have long been in this market of services but with ordinary money. They should also know how to deal with dishonest borrowers.

How long? they have risk.. dishonest borrowers are main reason.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Wow, non bank loan is really cool!
Is really works?
I can't time for reading all post.
Thx!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Dua
Activity: 616
Tell me, for what time of Marshal Lion Group has provided three thousand credits?
copper member
Marshal Lion Group Coin Official

Marshal Lion Group has successfully granted more than 3 thousand non-bank loans for various amounts. Those loans were predominantly granted to business entities and individual clients, which significantly contributed to the development of the company and supported entrepreneurship in Poland. ✅

There is a considerably growing demand for such loans, not only in the macro-economic aspect, but most importantly in the individual situation of Marshal Lion Loans. Growing demand was observed, which cannot be met without additional funds, which are necessary to be able to grant further loans.✅

Stay with us for more information. 🔥
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website: ⏬

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Do investors receive a share of profit from loans? And what size can this share reach?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I understand that I can take a loan here. What is the minimum amount of coedite?
copper member

**Let’s continue to FAQ rubric!**😎

What rate of return is expected for investors❓

On the individual loan’s maturity date, profits shall be settled in the following proportion: 50% for Marshal Lion, 50% for the tokenholders who invested in the particular product on the plat- form. Prioritizing investors and long-term relationships is vital for Marshal Lion. ✅

Therefore, development of the token purchasing platform is of key importance. It is impossible to pre- cisely determine the return rate. This is due to the fact that each loan granted by Marshal Lion is individually matched with the financial standing and abilities of the client. This is why the products offered on the platform will be very diverse (with various maturity – from 1 month up to 6 months). ✅

Therefore, we cannot make a precise declaration as to the return rate. How- ever, in previous years the return rate for the company’s loans amounted to approximately 10%. On the other hand, the token buyer does not have to use the dedicated platform – they may achieve potential profits also by trading the token in cryptocurrency exchanges.✅

Activity: 574
• The stability and profitability of a token is ensured by the execution of lending contracts available for token owners in the form of a product on a dedicated platform, which by nature ensure regular, guaranteed and measurable profits. ✅

• Such operations are guaranteed by the professionalism, experience and past successes of the Marshal Lion team.✅

You talk about the great experience of the development team.  What kind of projects are we talking about, what were the developers working on before?
Dua
Activity: 616
What is the minimum number of tokens I can buy after the start of sales?  Will there be any discounts on the purchase of tokens?
copper member
• The stability and profitability of a token is ensured by the execution of lending contracts available for token owners in the form of a product on a dedicated platform, which by nature ensure regular, guaranteed and measurable profits. ✅

• Such operations are guaranteed by the professionalism, experience and past successes of the Marshal Lion team.✅

Activity: 1
I think that if the project is successful ,the coin in the price will soar instantly,as Marshal Lion-creates a special blockchain platform that will provide investors with easy, safe and comprehensive access to the non-Bank lending market, as well as provide a tool that allows you to conveniently use this platform,a coin for non-Bank lending,I am sure that it will be in demand in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: