Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 17. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

That's true, but I think there should be some kind of compensatory strategy to pay the balance in case of which. This is if the project is not a scam, of course.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
0.18$ that's the price with discount or without it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hey guys 👋

Check this interesting article about Marshal Lion Group!🔥

http://www.xxzkw.net/caijing/20190920/10219.html
Now of course Internet technology can do a lot including translation from Chinese. But if this is an article of your project why do you give a link to the article in Chinese.  in the English locale?  or is this article not in English?
Everything is normally translated through the browser. Most likely the article is written by local authors and for local audience therefore in Chinese. The main thing that in this article they are praising Marshal Lion Group.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
You're right. I don’t even remember such big discounts before. In any case, it makes sense to buy Marshal Lion tokens for the future.
If at a good price, then of course it is worth buying them, and then at times more expensive to sell if the opportunity arises
Today the market is in such a condition that it is high time to buy cheap assets and invest in new and fresh ideas. How quickly it will bear fruit is difficult to say, but I believe that it will be soon enough.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
Hey guys 👋

Now of course Internet technology can do a lot including translation from Chinese. But if this is an article of your project why do you give a link to the article in Chinese.  in the English locale?  or is this article not in English?
Activity: 182
Where can I see all conductions of your IEO?
Activity: 700
Of course, the team should have consultants, but the project is built by the efforts of the team. In addition to the basic things in the project, they need to promote the project in the crypto market in such a difficult time as now.
I think that investors pay attention to the project team in the first place. Now no one will give money to the project just hoping for hype.
Activity: 476
it is really nice that projects expands to China like it is written in the articles

Now many projects pays a lot of attention to the development in China. China is very big and perspective market and a lot of people live in China  Wink

China is considered one of the leading countries in the cryptosphere, but the attitude of the Chinese government to cryptocurrencies is very ambiguous. It seems they wanted to ban the mining because it consumes a lot of electricity.
Activity: 490
Of course, the team should have consultants, but the project is built by the efforts of the team. In addition to the basic things in the project, they need to promote the project in the crypto market in such a difficult time as now.

Consultants have an experience in the development of cryptocurrency projects. But in all cases for the development promotions is necessary. Without promotion people would not know about the project.
Activity: 78
it is really nice that projects expands to China like it is written in the articles

Now many projects pays a lot of attention to the development in China. China is very big and perspective market and a lot of people live in China  Wink
Activity: 86
Another positive fact is that the creators of the project took in their team of advisors, professionals who help to develop the project
They are well done, the main Thing that these consultants would cope with the task. Now it is hard to work, given the negative situation in the market.

I think that to achieve the success of the project they all need to be a team. someone better versed in some things, someone in other.

Team is very important for every project. From the success of the team depends how all planned ideas will be realized.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Another positive fact is that the creators of the project took in their team of advisors, professionals who help to develop the project
They are well done, the main Thing that these consultants would cope with the task. Now it is hard to work, given the negative situation in the market.

I think that to achieve the success of the project they all need to be a team. someone better versed in some things, someone in other.
Activity: 476
Activity: 70
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
When IEO finally, guys? And which exchange?
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Experienced analysts, experts and consultants, certainly not hurt.

Consultant only indirectly affects the development of the project as a whole, little depends on them.
Activity: 112
Experienced analysts, experts and consultants, certainly not hurt.

Activity: 153
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Hey guys 👋

I read this article with special attention, but I have too many questions left. Can I ask questions here?

I think that in this thread you will be answered all existing questions. After all, of course, it was for this purpose that it was created. Well, at last - there is a telegram chat Smiley
Activity: 70
Hey guys 👋

I read this article with special attention, but I have too many questions left. Can I ask questions here?
Pages:
Jump to: