Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 25. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I draw a conclusion based on statistics for 2018. ICO today is very risky, most likely they will give a profit in the bull season for altcoins.
You need to choose the right time, because the market can not fall forever, someday, the bulls will prevail.

Yes, here not only the market itself is important, but also the project idea of course
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

And since so many projects are losing their value, now it is very difficult to be leaders in the market
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I am not an expert, but I think we have already fallen enough. Now growth should begin.
There is always hope, after a strong fall there will always be growth, the question is only one, in percentage.

guys, investing in cryptocurrency has always been high-risk, I wouldn't be surprised if I were you.

I draw a conclusion based on statistics for 2018. ICO today is very risky, most likely they will give a profit in the bull season for altcoins.
You need to choose the right time, because the market can not fall forever, someday, the bulls will prevail.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
What is the market now I do not like. A bull market would be a good help for any new project. Although things could change as it was more than once
Everyone is waiting for the bull market. Then, perhaps, new ICOs will appear that will bring X to their investors. Today, despite the promise of such projects as Marshal Lion, the chances of making money will be presented only in the future.
Yes, on short-term investments now not to earn. You need to invest in long-term.

Activity: 56

Is the market falling now? This is not true, the market is quite a good situation now.

Overall, now might be a good time for the IEO, there is every chance to collect hardcap.

Many factors but it depends, but first of all, it is what you need to provide people with a working product, and then conduct IEO and ICO.
Activity: 173

Is the market falling now? This is not true, the market is quite a good situation now.

Overall, now might be a good time for the IEO, there is every chance to collect hardcap.

There was always a chance, a lot depends on the idea of the project and how the project is developing
Activity: 63
Tell us more about how you can get a 30% discount? How can I get it?

If you use your MLGC token during PRE SALE,you will be entitled to 30% discount, which will reduce the price to USD 0.18!
Very serious discount. I think you can safely invest. Still to know which exchange will be added.
Yes, the discount and just the same large, thus taking advantage of this discount, we significantly reduce the risks.

Tempting offer, but I'm not sure that 30% is a big discount, given the current situation in the market, I would like to see a larger discount.
Activity: 103

If you use your MLGC token during PRE SALE,you will be entitled to 30% discount, which will reduce the price to USD 0.18!
Very serious discount. I think you can safely invest. Still to know which exchange will be added.
Yes, the discount and just the same large, thus taking advantage of this discount, we significantly reduce the risks.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10

Activity: 52
When will the platform itself be available, or at least the beta version?

They promise that September 10. I hope everything goes according to plan.

Activity: 36
When will the platform itself be available, or at least the beta version?

don't count on luck. The project must have a super strong marketing plan.
Activity: 68

Activity: 56
How much money do you want to raise during the IEO process? Hardcap? softcap?

They want to sell 120,000,000 tokens, at least that's what the website says. Do you think it's possible, given the current market situation?

They want to sell 120,000,000 tokens, at least that's what the website says. Do you think it's possible, given the current market situation?
Activity: 54
Activity: 36
I wonder how soon mobile applications will be implemented in this project.
At the moment, there is no point in making a mobile application, since it is costly and not reanimate for the project

But in the future it is simply irreplaceable, as it is very convenient to use the services of the project through a mobile application. Cheesy
I wonder how soon mobile applications will be implemented in this project.
q4 2019, the information is in the road map. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: