Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 24. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Where can I see and study your team? I wish I knew better.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.
Now people just stopped trusting projects, since there were a lot of scams on the market, and before everything was much easier and other times
Since the advent of blockchain, there have been scammers, I think it has always been so.

People just every time find a new way to earn money at the expense of other people, it was and always will be
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.
Now people just stopped trusting projects, since there were a lot of scams on the market, and before everything was much easier and other times
Since the advent of blockchain, there have been scammers, I think it has always been so.
Activity: 154
I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
No one disputes this, China and Japan support cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.

Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.
So if the project was closed and could not further develop in the market, then no one will return your investment, because it is already clear that you yourself invest at your own risk and peril
Activity: 112
Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.
So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.

Here it’s everyone’s business, each person invests in the project that he liked and believes in him
Activity: 173
Activity: 63
So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.
Activity: 60
I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
No one disputes this, China and Japan support cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.

Activity: 36

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.
I'm sure if bitcoin goes up, other coins will go after it. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How much money do you want to raise during the IEO process? Hardcap? softcap?

They want to sell 120,000,000 tokens, at least that's what the website says. Do you think it's possible, given the current market situation?

Is the market falling now? This is not true, the market is quite a good situation now.

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.
Activity: 72
In this I do not argue with you, 90% of success depends on the work of the team.

Yes, of course, the team must be experienced. Marshal Lion necessarily succeed, all today's factors in their favor.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I would not discount the overall state of the cryptocurrency market. Even experienced teams had a hard time fighting for their projects when the market was falling.
Activity: 68
In this I do not argue with you, 90% of success depends on the work of the team.

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Clients put their trust in Marshal Lion for many reasons.

• There are many factors behind this, but the most important one is the human factor - a perfect team of financial advisors!

• As part of their cooperation with the clients, the company’s remarkably professional and effective agents seize new opportunities, possibilities and tackle challenges that arise in the market.
You should be as honest and open with your customers as possible. Comply with all conditions.
copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Clients put their trust in Marshal Lion for many reasons.

• There are many factors behind this, but the most important one is the human factor - a perfect team of financial advisors!

• As part of their cooperation with the clients, the company’s remarkably professional and effective agents seize new opportunities, possibilities and tackle challenges that arise in the market.
Activity: 97
Much depends on the team, now the market is almost unpredictable and there are many competitors, it remains only to observe
The credit industry is considered to be highly profitable, respectively, and competition will be high.

We need to fix old problems in a new way, then there will be demand.
Activity: 36
Much depends on the team, now the market is almost unpredictable and there are many competitors, it remains only to observe
The credit industry is considered to be highly profitable, respectively, and competition will be high.
Activity: 154
I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

And since so many projects are losing their value, now it is very difficult to be leaders in the market

Yes mate you are right now days it very different to collect the fund from ico or ieo, to run successful business at market condition and I hope that Marshal team will do well in there ieo.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

And since so many projects are losing their value, now it is very difficult to be leaders in the market

Yes mate you are right now days it very different to collect the fund from ico or ieo, to run successful business at market condition and I hope that Marshal team will do well in there ieo.
Pages:
Jump to: