Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 28. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I think that such projects have every opportunity now for development. Indeed, more than 1/4 of the planet does not have access to traditional banking services. I think that means a lot!
Yes, but the competition is also high, it should be understood.
Activity: 52
I think that such projects have every opportunity now for development. Indeed, more than 1/4 of the planet does not have access to traditional banking services. I think that means a lot!
I didn't even think about it, but yeah, you're kind of right. Usually banks are too picky with customers.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Activity: 72
It’s definitely clear how these guys are better than their competitors. At least - with the fact that they have been working for several years, have more than 3,000 customers. And this is a powerful argument!
Undoubtedly, the project already has a lot of partners and customers and this is a big positive Cheesy

Let's not forget that the area of lending is extremely dangerous, besides, competition in this area is high.
Activity: 63
It’s definitely clear how these guys are better than their competitors. At least - with the fact that they have been working for several years, have more than 3,000 customers. And this is a powerful argument!
Undoubtedly, the project already has a lot of partners and customers and this is a big positive Cheesy
Which market is the project set up in the first place? Will you work for the American market?

The American market is very rich, as well as the European one. It seems to me that the project is worldwide.

Do not forget about the Asian market. In Southeast Asia, cryptocurrency is very popular and there are excellent projects and exchanges. In General, such projects should not be limited to individual countries.
In General, the Asian market is very large, we must not forget about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Which market is the project set up in the first place? Will you work for the American market?

The American market is very rich, as well as the European one. It seems to me that the project is worldwide.

Do not forget about the Asian market. In Southeast Asia, cryptocurrency is very popular and there are excellent projects and exchanges. In General, such projects should not be limited to individual countries.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
You can make huge fortunes with this business. Already this year, companies earned nearly $ 90 million. It is very cool!
An incredibly huge number of projects are developing in this industry. And they all have a chance of success. But as always, only the best live. What is better than others?
So are you going to work in Poland, or do you have more ambitious plans?
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
You can make huge fortunes with this business. Already this year, companies earned nearly $ 90 million. It is very cool!
An incredibly huge number of projects are developing in this industry. And they all have a chance of success. But as always, only the best live. What is better than others?
Activity: 68

Activity: 54
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
When the planned Listing on major cryptocurrency exchanges, combined with further execution of the financial assumptions?

Q1-Q2 2020, this information is in the road map.

It's not coming soon:) soon IEO, on which exchange will this process take place?

The road map does not specify specific exchanges. most likely it will be done before the start of the IEO.
When the planned Listing on major cryptocurrency exchanges, combined with further execution of the financial assumptions?

It's not coming soon:) soon IEO, on which exchange will this process take place?
Activity: 97

Activity: 112
Activity: 56

B2B models, just give these same guarantees.

I want to know more about this model. It is better than the other features?

Yes, on short-term investments now not to earn. You need to invest in long-term.

I'm willing to bet with you, it all depends on what project you invest in.
Activity: 52
What is the market now I do not like. A bull market would be a good help for any new project. Although things could change as it was more than once
Everyone is waiting for the bull market. Then, perhaps, new ICOs will appear that will bring X to their investors. Today, despite the promise of such projects as Marshal Lion, the chances of making money will be presented only in the future.
Yes, on short-term investments now not to earn. You need to invest in long-term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
What is the market now I do not like. A bull market would be a good help for any new project. Although things could change as it was more than once
Everyone is waiting for the bull market. Then, perhaps, new ICOs will appear that will bring X to their investors. Today, despite the promise of such projects as Marshal Lion, the chances of making money will be presented only in the future.
Activity: 60
The Internet bank has the right to life without additional intermediaries. The idea is not a new, but quite effective business model, especially in skilled hands. Good luck to the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: