Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 5. (Read 7019 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
IR is good for anyone going into the crypto world for business. You will need professional guidance or else you will tend to make lots of mistakes and unavoidable losses. Good project
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
In my opinion, i think that the ratings will still be relevant for the users will be the one rating base on their experience. Although fresh information are still needed for those raters who based their rates on the information given.
You're right. Experienced users still base their investments on a insightful analysis of the project, but Ignite Ratings could be useful to find projects worth any attention, the ones you can choose to analysis.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This is very amazing project.and the project idea is very unique.As nowdays many ico are scam so by using this platform rating we can choose the good ico and also invest jnto that so we can get huge profits.i hope this project will acheive great success.
I agree with you Ignite Ratings give us make more safety for any investment on some ico. Lol, i see at least average 5-10 ICOs public at bitcointalk every day.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.
Yeah thats what most are missing ignite is like a trust system and based on that trust you get to explore more activities and people know how to interact and do business with you based on that rating
Yes, this is a totally rating based project and all the ratings will be dependent on its users so that you will get a chance to use the best services of many Ponzi schemes. I think they have built a very strong concept behind the project and this is managed by the very experienced team.
Activity: 784
This investment classification will be based on what? Is the platform also a mechanism for investing in other assets?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.
Yeah thats what most are missing ignite is like a trust system and based on that trust you get to explore more activities and people know how to interact and do business with you based on that rating
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.

Yes, if ignite ratings will have skilled team members that are professional now with ico and if they will have a lot of trusted sources then there will be a high chance that will be successful.
Rating an ICO is very crucial because this can be the reason to make an ICO to be a success. That is why ignite rating platform must really have experienced ICO experts. The faith of the investors about an ICO is on the fingertips of the team of this platform. So, this project must be taken seriously by professional analyst.
You're right bud, which the concept and the idea of this project is cool and amazing having their road map that so convincing. Well, as I understand on this project it will guide those users and investors who will be their choice base on the ratings that loves by many. Hopefully this project will success since many supporters are looking forward on this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
This is amazing project. The project idea very well. Ignite ratings is decentralized rating platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 380
This is very amazing project.and the project idea is very unique.As nowdays many ico are scam so by using this platform rating we can choose the good ico and also invest jnto that so we can get huge profits.
Activity: 602
Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.

Yes, if ignite ratings will have skilled team members that are professional now with ico and if they will have a lot of trusted sources then there will be a high chance that will be successful.
Rating an ICO is very crucial because this can be the reason to make an ICO to be a success. That is why ignite rating platform must really have experienced ICO experts. The faith of the investors about an ICO is on the fingertips of the team of this platform. So, this project must be taken seriously by professional analyst.
Activity: 294
Very interesting project, would be pleased to participate in the company's bounty. But how do I understand the team is carrying out ICO without a bounty?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Well, before such exchanges, of course, one must work long hours. always a small beginning can grow to great heights!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
If this project can be launched, then it can become the basis for many ICO, and the platform will ignore the falsified projects

Well for Ignite Ratings to actually become a "deciding factor" for ICOs it first needs to become big enough which will be a long long long time before it actually happens. Binance, Bittrex and GDAX are HUGE
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Ever since this project started everyone is interested to know further about the team behind this project for them to better know each of the members.

You are right, members wants to know about the teams profile, this is very important because we can be sure that the project is legit and really serious to continue developing.
I hope that the team for IR will surely be great which can give us the assurity about the project and surely it will be much suuccessfull ahead in the future. Hope each investor here gets a good amount of profit in return
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The ignite ratings platform is being built using a proprietary  bend of on/off blockchain solution,but entirely with the principle of transparency in mind at all times..
Activity: 196
The developer I want to ask about the bank card, what kind of banking organizations do you have an agreement with? Or you yourself want to get a bank license, but it does not seem real to me.
Yes I agree with your statement completely and your idea seems a genuinely constructed query to this project. I think you should directly contact the developers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
The developer I want to ask about the bank card, what kind of banking organizations do you have an agreement with? Or you yourself want to get a bank license, but it does not seem real to me.
I also tried to ask if you are to purchase the bank card of Ignite Ratings would it be delivered directly to you or it will just be a virtual card wallet that you can use to transact in cryptocurrencies. I hope they will elaborate more statements about that issuing of bank cards, to clarify if it can be used in fiat items.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Ever since this project started everyone is interested to know further about the team behind this project for them to better know each of the members.

You are right, members wants to know about the teams profile, this is very important because we can be sure that the project is legit and really serious to continue developing.
Pages:
Jump to: