Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 8. (Read 7019 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The future of advertisement intelligence
Hello, I found this project on ICOBench, there is not designated a hard cap. I'm interested in this information. Thx
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team

You are right, ignite ratings already got a good amount of investors and they already have very active promoters that will help them to promote and advertise the project in all available platforms.

Very active promoters? I can barely see the IR team reply from what I see (but that might well be due to the strong lack of good questions and a flood of generic wishing luck and mooning)
I also notice that they are not replying to the questions being asked here in the thread. They are very passive, they have might miss some investors that are in this thread due to being inactive. And now i saw this comment about active promoters and i was like "what? really?" can you show me those promoters?  I like the concept of the project but the team is leaving us in the air.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
You are absolutely correct on that dude. They need to focus doing a huge advertising to this project before the ico launch or else thwy will suffer the consequence of not even promoting thier project.

You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A pretty good project, which has growth prospects. Perhaps it will be of interest to some investors. Good luck to the developers
Activity: 182
Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
You are absolutely correct on that dude. They need to focus doing a huge advertising to this project before the ico launch or else thwy will suffer the consequence of not even promoting thier project.
Activity: 294
The partners of this program look really professional. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, this is the basis of every good project. I'm curious what will come out of it. What is your opinion?
Yeah. This would be our guide whether we trust and promote those program in this crypto society and thats being good with them.
I definitely agree for you young man as the same participant of this ICO and its bounty project, we will support this team until die.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Ignite team always give me hope and faith in the project when I look at it. They are hard working and has come up with such fantastic idea. I know the program will be successful and all early investors will be glad they got in early

Every program depends on the group of people behind it. it is best to motivate the team and motivate them to be more efficient in doing their task to be able to get productive result for the project. And that is what makes Ignite known to most people and make them be trusted. Better be early for this!

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The partners of this program look really professional. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, this is the basis of every good project. I'm curious what will come out of it. What is your opinion?
Activity: 322
Ignite team always give me hope and faith in the project when I look at it. They are hard working and has come up with such fantastic idea. I know the program will be successful and all early investors will be glad they got in early
Team seems like a Legend stars bringing the better opportunities on live as we see they had "No secret shaking hands policy" which really made me to trust Ignite for investing, any one can join with me and you can also get 10% discount now in 6 days, hope had the special one boarding Huh
Activity: 560
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
A good idea for an independent rating, but how often will information on ratings be updated? You can learn more about the work of the platform.
Surely ignite will have integrated rating system for both ico and individual investors and they will update accordingly based on the activity of the ico and the awareness and hype it seems to be having so it can have lower rating if gets low and quiet and team not following roadmap and then likewise
I think that they will be watching closely the projects with the highest rating to keep its rank up to date. And will be checking only the most important things about projects with lower rank.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A good idea for an independent rating, but how often will information on ratings be updated? You can learn more about the work of the platform.
Surely ignite will have integrated rating system for both ico and individual investors and they will update accordingly based on the activity of the ico and the awareness and hype it seems to be having so it can have lower rating if gets low and quiet and team not following roadmap and then likewise
Activity: 280
how many coins are allocated for ico?
Activity: 380
The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.
Activity: 98
I hope there will be more partnership that will be done here with Ignite Ratings as that will definilty be able to acknowledge the rating system in the project. The more big companies that will be partnered with Ignite Ratings and the value of them will be higher.
Partnerships and networking is very essential for the success of any project . It will give a confident boost for the team and the investors in this project the more partnerships they get the more easier it will be for platforme to get recognized by big investors and companies.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434
On the first page of the image of the mobile application on the phone, the team has actually made the application? Can there be a video?
you just have to be patient and wait maybe the team is preparing something that can be better understood by the community.
This app is under development we have to wait more time to see this app In our phone.
I'm also waiting for this app. I want to see how many benefit can we get from this app.
of course we are all waiting for the presence of the latest app of this project hopefully very reliable. good job.
Activity: 294
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Ignite ratings are really adorable as it had better services and we came to know many investors choose ignite before they wish to choose investing their funds in any ICO to know whether the ICO which they wish to invest is legit or not. It's affiliate system is a great opportunity too.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Activity: 672
The developer plans to make a mobile version for Android? I almost do not use my computer, I prefer smartphones.

did not see such announcements. can be and will be in the future to think about something about the application for smarfon, they will announce us.
Pages:
Jump to: