Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 16. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
PRIVATE SALE IS DONE!
50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED!
Token Sale starts on September 3. Get the double limited bonus by purchasing tokens in the first 72 hours. The unique bonus size is 24%
Does this bonus apply to any amount of investment or are there any restrictions?

This bonus apply to amount investment of Soft Cap
It turns out that after the soft cap will be collected this bonus automatically stops acting?

Yes, that's right. All bonuses begin through smart contract. The conditions are laid down at the program level.
Excellent. I like this transparency. Thus, the interests of investors are taken into account at each stage and no one receives an unfair advantage. I think that this will help to keep a stable token price after listing.
Activity: 588
Token structure

Token name: IGT Token

Blockchain Platform: Ethereum

Token Standart: ERC 20

General emission: 21,000,000 tokens

Smart-contract: Based on Ethereum Blockchain

Token`s price: 1$

Minimal payment: 100$
The minimum purchase of $ 100 is relevant for all stages? Or is it possible to change this parameter at subsequent stages?
Do you think this is a big restriction? It seems to me that such a sum of investments can be made by any interested person.
I agree with you, but I thought that at some stages the minimum amount of investments could be increased. Sometimes projects make such moves so that small investors invest as early as possible.
Yes indeed. It is very good that the marketing department of the project does not change these conditions and small investors can participate in ICO at any stage.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Where do IGT-CRYPTO ICO information such as start and end dates be announced? can the project be telegraphed? I did not find it or had any errors that prevented me from joining the IGT-CRYPTO cable channel, but it was important that I could capture all the ICO notifications from IGT-CRYPTO.

Mate. We have all social networks open:

http://twitter.com/igtcrypto

https://t.me/IGTCRYPTO
legendary
How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!
Activity: 70
Where do IGT-CRYPTO ICO information such as start and end dates be announced? can the project be telegraphed? I did not find it or had any errors that prevented me from joining the IGT-CRYPTO cable channel, but it was important that I could capture all the ICO notifications from IGT-CRYPTO.
Activity: 15
Why it's so much big difference between the hard cap and the soft cap?
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
PRIVATE SALE IS DONE!
50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED!
Token Sale starts on September 3. Get the double limited bonus by purchasing tokens in the first 72 hours. The unique bonus size is 24%
Does this bonus apply to any amount of investment or are there any restrictions?

Thank you for the clarification. I hope I manage to get into the number of those investors who will receive this bonus.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now
Sales will begin in 24 hours. At the moment, the amount collected is not changing as there are no sales.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I think soft cap is almost reached already Cheesy team is just finalizinh the announcment
Activity: 11
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Activity: 18
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
If I want to participate in ICO, do I have to go through the KYC procedure?
Activity: 238
Perfect balance team, Detailed whitepaper with business, finance, and technical information. Very reasonable hardcap in this bleeding market. There are similar concepts but the market needs good exchanges, I believe in this team.
legendary
PRIVATE SALE IS DONE!
50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED!

Thank you for the clarification. I hope I manage to get into the number of those investors who will receive this bonus.

You can register in advance and recharge your balance www.igt-crypto.io At 19:00 UTC + 3 you will can buy IGTT directly from your account balance
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Excellent result. Was it reached at the privatsale stage?
In any case, the size of the bonuses and the size of the hard cap look adequate. I like projects that establish well-grounded goals.
I think that given the general positive in the market this project will very quickly reach its goal.
Will you maintain the price of your token on your native exchange?
I guess not. At least it wont be appreciated because it may affect problems with SEC
Activity: 14
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 336
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks

No product is complete without a team whose goal is to provide a high level of service to work on the platform and handle customer requests as soon as possible. Further attracting the best industry experts to work on the project, expanding the staff of support departments, compliance, fund movement department, technical support, expanding the number of languages of customer service. Opening of additional offices and their equipment.
I like your project and I see that you have very large-scale plans. It seems to me that participation in your ICO will be very profitable in the medium term.
I agree with your assessment. Teams that care about the product are highly appreciated by users and have good prospects.
It seems to me that as soon as the sale begins, the soft cap will be achieved immediately. Due to the fact that at this stage a double bonus will operate.
Pages:
Jump to: