Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 18. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks

No product is complete without a team whose goal is to provide a high level of service to work on the platform and handle customer requests as soon as possible. Further attracting the best industry experts to work on the project, expanding the staff of support departments, compliance, fund movement department, technical support, expanding the number of languages of customer service. Opening of additional offices and their equipment.
I like your project and I see that you have very large-scale plans. It seems to me that participation in your ICO will be very profitable in the medium term.
Activity: 364
Taking into account the fact that soft cap is almost collected the participation in the bounty program of this project looks very prospective https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyigt-crypto-dont-miss-your-chance-soft-cap-is-close-4911164
You're right. Given the short duration of this ICO, bounty campaign looks very competitive.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Excellent result. Was it reached at the privatsale stage?
As I understand from the information on the site - yes, this is the result of privatsale. Interesting project, I think it has every chance to collect a hard cap.
Activity: 910
Membership in
the IGT Community
Becoming the IGT Coin holder, you become a member of the IGT Company’s community, which gives you the right to participate in decision-making on platform development
An interesting concept. I think that its application in this industry will be very in demand because people like when their opinion is taken into account. People are willing to pay for such a service.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Taking into account the fact that soft cap is almost collected the participation in the bounty program of this project looks very prospective https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyigt-crypto-dont-miss-your-chance-soft-cap-is-close-4911164
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Token Sale starts on September 3. Get the double limited bonus by purchasing tokens in the first 72 hours. The unique bonus size is 24%
From https://igt-crypto.io/en/
Does this mean that the bonus at the next stage will be 12%?
Activity: 476

In any case, the size of the bonuses and the size of the hard cap look adequate. I like projects that establish well-grounded goals.
Activity: 588
I see that the project has virtually the maximum ratings on the ICO trackers. It seems to me that it is a signal that we should consider it in more detail.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If you reach 1 mil soft cap how long that million will be enough for operation?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29

I correctly understood that these are the only pairs on the exchange https://igt-crypto.net/en/page/pricesing? Is it planned to add tokens and other currency pairs in the near future?
Adding new coins is the priority for the team right now. But personally i think we can not wait new token pairs until crowdsale is over
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I correctly understood that these are the only pairs on the exchange https://igt-crypto.net/en/page/pricesing? Is it planned to add tokens and other currency pairs in the near future?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Your project IGT was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/IGT to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

copper member
Activity: 123
The main reason that IGT has a good chance of becoming a top crypto exchange is because they are focused on the user-experience and the platform is designed to be customer-centric.
Activity: 13
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Will you also provide that card only for EU residents? Or will ship it globally?

Globally. Taking into account the observance of the laws of each country, and our AML policy.
Activity: 2
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
I heard company gonna to issue its debit card. what's for?

Debit cards of IGT Company will give users the access to the funds of their accounts on IGT-CRYPTO.
There are few ways you can use funds on your balance:
• withdraw your money from any ATM around the world;
• pay for goods through POS terminals;
• make online payments.
Will you also provide that card only for EU residents? Or will ship it globally?
I hope worldwide. There is a lot of restrictions with debit cards nowdays. Hope this exchange will solve it
Merit: 22
I heard company gonna to issue its debit card. what's for?

Debit cards of IGT Company will give users the access to the funds of their accounts on IGT-CRYPTO.
There are few ways you can use funds on your balance:
• withdraw your money from any ATM around the world;
• pay for goods through POS terminals;
• make online payments.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

No product is complete without a team whose goal is to provide a high level of service to work on the platform and handle customer requests as soon as possible. Further attracting the best industry experts to work on the project, expanding the staff of support departments, compliance, fund movement department, technical support, expanding the number of languages of customer service. Opening of additional offices and their equipment.
Pages:
Jump to: