Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 25. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How does this platform differ from other platforms that perform the same functions as this project? Why should users support it?

Developers have created a hybrid model of the date transferring, processing and storage that involves processing on the data on several levels to ensure maximum speed and security

This is already interesting, before I did not hear about this approach to creating a platform. I will actively follow the project to know all the latest news
Activity: 420
How does this platform differ from other platforms that perform the same functions as this project? Why should users support it?

Developers have created a hybrid model of the date transferring, processing and storage that involves processing on the data on several levels to ensure maximum speed and security
Activity: 406
How many users will be here in a year?? Active users in particular. Expectations from the team
Up to 10k users at ease. In one year after realese it will be okay
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
How many users will be here in a year?? Active users in particular. Expectations from the team
Activity: 210
I learned about this project only recently, tell me, where can I get acquainted with its features? I want to get more information to become a member!

Hey. I know that a lot of information is in white paper, study it so that you do not have any unnecessary questions! Here is the link: https://igt-crypto.io/documents/en/whitepaper.ptf

Thank you! I will certainly get acquainted with this document, the idea of ​​the project interested me, but I do not understand the main idea of ​​the project, could you help?

No problem! In short, this project is a cryptocurrency trading platform. I think that it will be a good competitor in the market.
Activity: 350
I learned about this project only recently, tell me, where can I get acquainted with its features? I want to get more information to become a member!

Hey. I know that a lot of information is in white paper, study it so that you do not have any unnecessary questions! Here is the link: https://igt-crypto.io/documents/en/whitepaper.ptf

Thank you! I will certainly get acquainted with this document, the idea of ​​the project interested me, but I do not understand the main idea of ​​the project, could you help?
Activity: 210

Would not it be more convenient to partner with tbe existi g crypto debit card provider instead of issuing your own?
Obviously no. In that case exchange will have to rely on the transperancy and honesty of 3rd party service. Any in house soulution is more secure by default
Would not it be more convenient to partner with tbe existi g crypto debit card provider instead of issuing your own?
The biggest reason why Im optimistic about this project - exchnage tokens are in demand nowdays. Exachanges are some kind of trend now and native token is the only way to get access to some particular exchnage. Thats why this exchnage and token in particular will be in demand
Tokens here will have the same usecase with bnb or ht tokens? Voting, paying fees etc?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The biggest reason why Im optimistic about this project - exchnage tokens are in demand nowdays. Exachanges are some kind of trend now and native token is the only way to get access to some particular exchnage. Thats why this exchnage and token in particular will be in demand
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
They can not tell even few.. Unfortunatelly. All the top exchanges i think but where exactly token will be listed - no one knows Grin

this is not very positive information, it is also worth interacting with known exchanges, it is worth increasing the value of these tokens. and if they are traded on well-known exchanges, then this is a positive indicator.

At an early stage of the development, our token will be listed on our exchange. We are pretty sure that the price will increase because the token has a well-built financial base that relies on the exchange revenue. As we stated in our road map, we plan the listing of the IGT Coin on the world's largest trading platforms during the fourth quarter of 2018.
Activity: 67
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
They can not tell even few.. Unfortunatelly. All the top exchanges i think but where exactly token will be listed - no one knows Grin

It's too early to talk about the exchanges. It will be announced later, I think, it's always announced a few days before the end of a token sale
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this plan will lift off around beginning 2019
Activity: 102
How you will use your raised funds? Will you change your funds allocation if it will be needed?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

this is not very positive information, it is also worth interacting with known exchanges, it is worth increasing the value of these tokens. and if they are traded on well-known exchanges, then this is a positive indicator.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Having checked your WP - very cool project you have BUT Im aware whales may dump tokens after ICO. You know you offer pretty attractive bonuses and even if selling for ico price you still will be in profit

Our token has a fixed price of $1
The maximum bonus is 12%.
From the beginning of the Token Sale to the end, the difference will be a maximum of 12%. The main benefit from our Token is holder to receive regular accruals in the form of 25% of the exchange's income.
Pages:
Jump to: