Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 19. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
what are the actions of the borrowers? What can they do?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do you have any interview with devs? Very curious about their experience. And their longterm vision about the project
Well, this ICO has one of the strongest team on the market. Im pretty sure they will be able to deliver project in a proper way
Merit: 11
Do you have any interview with devs? Very curious about their experience. And their longterm vision about the project
Merit: 22
Curious about terms project you have. Will u set up the Foundation?
To be honest I dont see any sense or prospectives for that. It does not have any legal benefits or smth. Do better to be just a dapp
Activity: 252
Curious about terms project you have. Will u set up the Foundation?
Merit: 22
What's specification your project have? In what languages it will be written??
Github is the best place to know that. However it is not very active now. Thats because team is working behind closed doors now. Once project is ready. Team will upload the code to github
What's specification your project have? In what languages it will be written??
Merit: 10
How you gonna atract the consumers to your platform? Demand us the critical point for your success
Via ordinary digital marketing I think. There are no other ways you know
I guess events participation is also an option for that
It wont help to attract consumers. It will help to find investors for the project but not the users for sure
Merit: 29
How you gonna atract the consumers to your platform? Demand us the critical point for your success
I guess events participation is also an option for that
Activity: 44
And someone knows their main mission please?
Also interested
I know Smiley with numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry Smiley
Wow, sounds more than good
And what about their aim?
LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
 adds up to roughly 5 million trucks on the road daily.
I believe with that thoutful approach they can be really number 1 project in logistics
Exactly Smiley
No doubt
Where are you guys?  ;DWhat jurisdiction does it belong? I guess somewhere in the Europe?
I guess the most loyal one. However better to wait for the admin's response
Where are you guys?  ;DWhat jurisdiction does it belong? I guess somewhere in the Europe?
An interesting topic for implementation in the crypto community. But I think most of all lending will take place in bitcoin and Ethereum ? It is unlikely that little-known tokens will participate in lending ? Do you plan to sell your Unlock tokens on the ico , and if it is, what will be the conditions for the participants?

Accepted cryptocurrencies are BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, ARK and we will add a new currency every 6 months. In order to be able to buy tokens on our public sale (starting from 15th of September), first you need to register for whitelist. Dedicated whitelist and token sale site is live: https://loan.inlock.io/
Why ARK? You know it is not very popular coin for ICO participation
Seems team considers as ARK will have a bright future Grin
An interesting topic for implementation in the crypto community. But I think most of all lending will take place in bitcoin and Ethereum ? It is unlikely that little-known tokens will participate in lending ? Do you plan to sell your Unlock tokens on the ico , and if it is, what will be the conditions for the participants?

Accepted cryptocurrencies are BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, ARK and we will add a new currency every 6 months. In order to be able to buy tokens on our public sale (starting from 15th of September), first you need to register for whitelist. Dedicated whitelist and token sale site is live: https://loan.inlock.io/
Why ARK? You know it is not very popular coin for ICO participation
Activity: 154
Merit: 50

Activity: 154
Merit: 50
Will your token pass Howey test? Just wanna ensure you have utility token

The ILK token has received a Howey-score of 0, which is the best possible score for a utility token.
Merit: 1
Yes, it is absolutely utility token. It can pass Howey test. Everything is okay
Pages:
Jump to: