Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 23. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
As I know, it is mostly about speed, flexibility and safety
Activity: 86
Hey community. Has anyone seen their roadmap?
Yep Smiley You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
As I know, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
Activity: 154
Yep Smiley You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
Activity: 86
Merit: 50
I hope everyone is having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend! Building a company means working 8 days a week, so the weekend to us just means working with less disturbance from the outside world. Progress feels so incredibly good, I hope you guys following us can also feel it. Being here in the center of it all, knowing the future we are creating together comes with this unifying sense that what we are doing is right, the energy in the office is palpable!

Our friends from Debrecen, a city in the Northern Hungary invited Csaba, our CEO to spread the word about INLOCK. A lot of excited people gathered to hear what he had to say, they were showing great interest.
And is there any bonus on contribution?
It is 15% during round 1 Wink
It is ongoing?

Make sure to complete the whitelisting process so you can take part in the token sale!
https://mvp.inlock.io/whitelist/
Regards,
Inlock
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
And is there any bonus on contribution?
It is 15% during round 1 Wink
Hey, what is project mostly about? Met the thread on top of the forum and became interested
INLOCK is a lending platform, which enables cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking a loan, using their existing cryptocurrencies as collateral. What’s more, accredited lenders can use INLOCK to provide risk-free loans to cryptocurrency holders.
Activity: 58
Hey, what is project mostly about? Met the thread on top of the forum and became interested
Activity: 145
What you mean by speed? Fast transactions with tokens?
I mean the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Oh, sounds really interesting and promising, thank you for your help
What you mean by speed? Fast transactions with tokens?
And do they use blockchain?
Yes, of course
and why they decided to use it, don't you know??

Loan contracts are made directly between the two parties. INLOCK only serves as an intermediary to ensure that all parameters of the smart-contracts are stored on our independent blockchain in a way that is impossible to manipulate. All terms included in such a contract are probative so the legality of a credit agreement between the parties is unquestionable.
Activity: 53
Hey all. Someone knows about their key benefits?
I am also interested
Activity: 63
Hey all. Someone knows about their key benefits?
Activity: 60
What I really love is flexible loan terms set by the borrower
Oh, really? That will definitely be convenient for everyone, for both sides
Pages:
Jump to: