Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 22. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
And someone knows about their aim?
Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
 adds up to roughly 5 million trucks on the road daily.
Really trustworthy! With that approach they will definitely drive the whole sphere
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
I am also interested, please
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Wow, sounds breathtaking Smiley
Activity: 99
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
What is planned for Q1 of 2019, don't you know? It is kinda soon?
As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing ""find available capacity"", beta testing ""real-time tracking"" and more
And what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
Activity: 111
Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing ""find available capacity"", beta testing ""real-time tracking"" and more
Activity: 111
Activity: 76
And someone knows their main mission please?
Also interested
I know Smiley with numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 transportation industry Smiley
Wow, sounds more than good
And what about their aim?
LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
I believe with that thoutful approach they can be really number 1 project in logistics
Exactly Smiley
Activity: 224
Also interested
I know Smiley with numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
I believe with that thoutful approach they can be really number 1 project in logistics
Activity: 154
Also interested
Activity: 44
Also interested
Also interested
Activity: 122
As I know, it is mostly about speed, flexibility and safety
What you mean by speed? Fast transactions with tokens?
I mean the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Activity: 154
Also interested
Activity: 210
Also interested
Pages:
Jump to: