Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 20. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why team is doing this ico on ETH? Would not it be better to be based on other platform? At least in terms of competition
Nope. ETH is the top platform and be placed on other tech would mean loose by default
Absolutely right. Moreover inlock does not huge tx capacity. Even current ETH capabilities are acceptable
Activity: 126
Is there a airdrop program for this project? I'm sure it will increase the popularity of token and will certainly attract more investor interest to join it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why team is doing this ico on ETH? Would not it be better to be based on other platform? At least in terms of competition
Nope. ETH is the top platform and be placed on other tech would mean loose by default
Competition amoung similar platforms is very big now. Hope you guys will be able properly show off your advantages to the audience
You may take a look at the compering diagram on the website. Inlock is better according all the criterias
I also saw that comparison but i dont think it is relevant due to the fact neither of projects have really usable product yet.
Products are not ready yet but still - even now Inlock is the top!
We will be able to say if it is top ir not only after the end if crowdsale depending on how much funds will be raised
Merit: 29
Competition amoung similar platforms is very big now. Hope you guys will be able properly show off your advantages to the audience
You may take a look at the compering diagram on the website. Inlock is better according all the criterias
I also saw that comparison but i dont think it is relevant due to the fact neither of projects have really usable product yet.
Products are not ready yet but still - even now Inlock is the top!
Merit: 11
You msy take a look at the compering diagram on the website. Inlock is better according all the criterias
Merit: 22
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I would like to ask about the credit transactions? What are they like?
they are established between the two parties directly, while their service are made as an intermediary
And it ensures that the parameters of the agreement are formally recorded.
I want to say, that the term is included in a smart contract, ensuring that every credit contract between the parties is irrefutable and impossible to manipulate.
they are established between the two parties directly, while their service are made as an intermediary
And it ensures that the parameters of the agreement are formally recorded.
Activity: 140
why all these actions with lenders are made? What is the reason?
It is made due to the fact that collateral can be exchanged into FIAT currency immediately
What about the risks? What are they like and about?
It is made due to the fact that collateral can be exchanged into FIAT currency immediately
Activity: 252
what are the actions and aims of the lenders? What do they want?
They are wishing to offer a loan can do so - with the appropriate permits
So they are kind of risk-free to those in need. It is pretty interesting!
Activity: 196
And is there any bonus on contribution?
Activity: 308
what are the actions and aims of the lenders? What do they want?
They are wishing to offer a loan can do so - with the appropriate permits
Activity: 122
Hey, what is project mostly about? Met the thread on top of the forum and became interested
INLOCK is a lending platform, which enables cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking a loan, using their existing cryptocurrencies as collateral. What’s more, accredited lenders can use INLOCK to provide risk-free loans to cryptocurrency holders.
And what is the price of the token?
It is $1 for 100 ILK
Pages:
Jump to: