Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 27. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The idea of the project looks serious. I'll watch for the development. There are prospects, a lot depends on the result from the team.
Activity: 99
What are you actually trying to achieve with this project?
Activity: 55
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.

The service can be very useful if everything works out well. Let's see, just go ahead!
Activity: 120
So glad I found this project. I've been in finance my whole life, and I love that flexible loans will finally be given in a smart, technological way
Totally agree. Who told you about this project?
A friend of mine. You following it for long?
not really, i first learned about it in venturebeat on the 1st of August. Subscribed to there social sites and waiting for the sale to start)
Nice. It's the best time to invest
For sure!
Merit: 1
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.
Activity: 47
And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?
Activity: 72
So glad I found this project. I've been in finance my whole life, and I love that flexible loans will finally be given in a smart, technological way
not really, i first learned about it in venturebeat on the 1st of August. Subscribed to there social sites and waiting for the sale to start)
Nice. It's the best time to invest
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?

I think that in the same tones that the presentation was made. I personally like this color)) More important is the moment of UI, from this the popularity of the platform will directly depend.
Activity: 56
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?
Activity: 75
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))

If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform (smiley) Meanwhile, we are waiting (smiley)
Activity: 120
Ideas from developers are very large. Another thing is the implementation of the project. I think that a lot of tasks and, accordingly, the guys will be quite difficult. You need a large team of programmers and marketers.

Yes, in our time without a strong team it will be very difficult to break through the mountains of competition. All the more difficult it will be with already prosperous competitors ...

Well, it all depends on how much the team believes in the project and is ready to work on its development. A lot depends on quality management! If you let things go by themselves - nothing happens!

If the market shows a large drawdown after fees - they may not have enough money, so that not only does the team depend on everything
Activity: 55
Ideas from developers are very large. Another thing is the implementation of the project. I think that a lot of tasks and, accordingly, the guys will be quite difficult. You need a large team of programmers and marketers.

Yes, in our time without a strong team it will be very difficult to break through the mountains of competition. All the more difficult it will be with already prosperous competitors ...

Well, it all depends on how much the team believes in the project and is ready to work on its development. A lot depends on quality management! If you let things go by themselves - nothing happens!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

It all depends on the amounts that they can collect. In the market there is a very large shortage of professionals who need to pay a lot. If you collect small amounts, you can immediately say nothing will work. For such a large project of its authors, the project requires very large amounts and in such a market they are almost unattainable.
Activity: 154

Activity: 59
Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!

Of course,  I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
brand new
Activity: 0
What I love is that they have already partnered with Virpay, a Hungarian financial service provider. They will provide the necessary FIAT liquidity for the MVP period, furthermore there are ongoing negotiations with other market players in the EU region and Inlock is reaching out to LATAM as well
Oh really? That might be really interesting partenrship
Activity: 40
When this project will help people earn money, then it will gain people's trust. By maturity, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the  talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: