Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 10. (Read 4940 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Exchanges are coming, excited to see the trading and the news about Index Chain, the dev team is doing a great work so far.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Guys, everyone is euphoric with the news about listings, wait for something good to come. The news will be released to everyone. The whole process is being prepared.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LAST HOUR OFFER! - Today is your last chance to acquire IDX at ICO's price.

Go to ico.indexchain.org/login and buy now!

When ico will end?
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
A wide variety of technologies have been used in the latest updates, so all infrastructure failures in relation to other crypts, security and anonymity have been dealt with properly, Its structure was designed for user privacy, protecting transactions with complete anonymity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
I was looking into the ICO page and surprise they sold more than 100k of index since yesterday, now will start the last phase which the price is already 75% more than the first phase, I'm looking forward to see the next steps of the team, everything is being really good planned.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great project, a real structure for the future
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
First you need to see a list of the team that is working on the technical components of the project, and I am also interested in their PR Manager.
Their designers are definitely good, the website is beyond praise. Cool Cool
This is not enough for a website, you need to show a real working product to interest the user.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
First you need to see a list of the team that is working on the technical components of the project, and I am also interested in their PR Manager.
Their designers are definitely good, the website is beyond praise. Cool Cool
Activity: 7

Share the secret of how to calculate these risks? How do I know where a promising project is and where it is not?
This requires experience and a bit of luck. Grin Grin There's no other way.
If you say that, it means that you know absolutely nothing about investing. Luck has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 32

Share the secret of how to calculate these risks? How do I know where a promising project is and where it is not?
If you say that, it means that you know absolutely nothing about investing. Luck has nothing to do with it.

Activity: 16

Consider the risks, this is the main task of a young investor and many do not cope with it. Angry Sad
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Why, investments in young projects can bring super profits in a short time, but you need to understand that the risks are also huge.
Consider the risks, this is the main task of a young investor and many do not cope with it. Angry Sad
Activity: 68
Anon
Let's be realistic, the cryptocurrency market has just started to recover. Investing in young projects is too much.
Why, investments in young projects can bring super profits in a short time, but you need to understand that the risks are also huge.
Activity: 3
Let's be realistic, the cryptocurrency market has just started to recover. Investing in young projects is too much.
Activity: 93
Tell me, is the IndexChain included on the cryptodiscords platform?
Here is information on your question. https://twitter.com/NatashaBTC/status/1250646413605658624
Activity: 32
Tell me, is the IndexChain included on the cryptodiscords platform?
Do you use tor integration to ensure complete security? Isn't that so?
I wonder if there are rumors that TOR technologies are super anonymous, is this true?
If you believe the rumors, Yes, but I wouldn't draw conclusions. TOR needs to be tested.
As Index Chain employs use Tor which work together IDX Undecided Undecided Is this their security?
Activity: 7
I wonder if there are rumors that TOR technologies are super anonymous, is this true?
If you believe the rumors, Yes, but I wouldn't draw conclusions. TOR needs to be tested.
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: