Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 5. (Read 4943 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
  interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry… I will happily look at this development 

All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.

developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
I saw that you have a lot of fans in your Telegram channel.тAre you planning to launch some kind of stream to explain how the project will develop? I think this is a good idea. Thanks
Activity: 14
  interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry… I will happily look at this development 

All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
No doubt that the price of IDX will went upd to 1 Dollar per coin...
1 $? Lol it seems impossible even during a bull market, let alone today's realities.
Hmmm ... Do you think bitcoin investors in 2011 could have imagined at least for a minute that the price for 1 btc would be $ 19,000?
Now the price per coin of the index chain is really very small.
Soon it will rise. We only need to wait for the coin to be added to the top 20 cmc exchange
Guys, I think you have high expectations for this project.
Yes, it is really interesting in terms of long-term investing, but not as much as you write.
I don’t mind this project growth, but it’s incredibly difficult and requires a lot of luck.
Let's see what happens in a month. I'm sure the price will rise, I have already invested in this project.
Naturally, you believe in a rise in prices, since you are an investor, this is logical.
it would be strange if you invested your own funds in the project and waited for the price to fall
Yes, but it often happens that you expect profit, but lose money))
brand new
brand new
I am interested in your project. Please tell me what are your advantages? How are you different from your competitors?
What projects are their competitors? I have not seen similar projects
And good design, with it - there are more chances to attract investors and community!

the main thing that the idea was picked up by businessmen who want to make good money on investments

I really like project, it is very useful and interesting for many people

Well, I think that after the appearance of such platforms, large companies will not have so much power
brand new
I am interested in your project. Please tell me what are your advantages? How are you different from your competitors?
brand new
And good design, with it - there are more chances to attract investors and community!

the main thing that the idea was picked up by businessmen who want to make good money on investments

I really like project, it is very useful and interesting for many people
Activity: 9
Hello, when will the coin be added to the new exchange?
I want to buy your coins, but all my money is in binance
brand new
There is a massive correction in the cryptocurrency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project
brand new
Hi, where can I see the roadmap for your project?
I have been watching your token for a long time and I like the volatility of the price of your asset and I am interested in investing.

Cool presentation of the company! Looking for your achievements and future development!
Activity: 32
1 $? Lol it seems impossible even during a bull market, let alone today's realities.
Hmmm ... Do you think bitcoin investors in 2011 could have imagined at least for a minute that the price for 1 btc would be $ 19,000?
Soon it will rise. We only need to wait for the coin to be added to the top 20 cmc exchange
Yes, it is really interesting in terms of long-term investing, but not as much as you write.
I don’t mind this project growth, but it’s incredibly difficult and requires a lot of luck.
Let's see what happens in a month. I'm sure the price will rise, I have already invested in this project.
brand new
brand new
I think the team needs to work on advertising. The project is very cool, but you need to advertise it so that more investors know about this project
brand new
I hope team have good and reliable managers, now people very often want to seem better than they really are.

This team is already at a very high level among its competitors!

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see
brand new
brand new
I hope team have good and reliable managers, now people very often want to seem better than they really are.

This team is already at a very high level among its competitors!
Pages:
Jump to: