Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 9. (Read 4943 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Is your team negotiating potential collaboration with other exchanges? I believe that this is exactly what you need to do now, namely, expand your scale in terms of trading and increase the visibility of the project.
Agree with you. In addition, do not forget that listing on new exchanges always leads to a rise in the asset, and for investors and token holders this will also be good news and will contribute to an increase in trading.
Guys I have a problem with entering your discord channel ... it seems to me that I got banned, but I don't understand why ... can you help me with this issue? Can I write to someone from the community managers in telegram or wa?
Why is the price falling for the second day? It's a good time to buy IDX coins. Moreover, the daily volume increased
IndexChain is a good project with a great future. I am confident that the team will bring the project to a high level. We will soon see the IDX on Binance
It would be very cool, but to be honest, I doubt it, since now listing on this exchange is rather difficult to access and expensive.
I am pleasantly surprised by the trading volume of your coin. Just a week ago, the token appeared on Coinmarketcap, and now the volume of trading is quarter of a million dollars.
These are not yet peak volumes, and on cmc there is not an actual figure for the volume of trading, since there are no some exchanges where trading coins are also running.
How do you plan to develop your customer base?
Maybe you should create starter deals with bonuses for early adopters?
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
called this during ICO
Activity: 5
What is the price for 1 masternode? How can I purchase it?
Activity: 5
Are you planning to release a mobile application? And for which platforms?
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100

Cool!! This exchange is one of the most underrated for me. I have repeatedly used its services, and I was very pleased with the speed of transaction processing and commissions.
I agree with you about the speed of transaction processing, but why do you highlight the low cost of commissions, because there are exchanges where the commission is even lower?

Interesting topic for discussion !! If I'm not mistaken, there is a special site to see what the commission for deposit and withdrawal of funds will be, but I do not remember the name of this site.
Activity: 34
No doubt that the price of IDX will went upd to 1 Dollar per coin...
Activity: 63
Note to devs the WALLET links on front Op page are the old 1s, so in basic terms if some 1 uses those links to get wallet they will be on non working wallet.....or do u want them to be on old wallet?  Lips sealed Roll Eyes
advised this multi times and weeks later ur links haven't been fixed  Tongue Shocked must be hard job to fix if they taking this long :_)>>
I don't think this is a big problem, and it can be solved quickly and not difficult.
In the project chat, the team has already reacted to this.
Activity: 163
I have been following your project for a long time, but I haven't visited this thread for a long time.
Any news? When will the coin be added to the exchange?
Hello, the coin is already on the exchange. You can see the list of exchanges at this link:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/index-chain

Oh, I didn't even see the coin being traded on the exchange.
24 Hour Trading Vol - $147,884 This is very good)

What exchanges can you buy a coin on? Is it on the CMC?
The volume of trades is really large in today's reality.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Hey everyone, Index Chain has been listed on https://blockfolio.com/
The easiest way to discover, track, and manage your cryptocurrency investments!

https://twitter.com/index_chain/status/1284298287001088000
Wow, this is great news !! and on which exchanges is your coin already traded?
Blockfolio is by far the most popular currency tracking software, and this news will definitely have a positive impact on your project.
Activity: 13
Initially, these projects were skeptical, since for many people it was something new and incomprehensible, but now these projects are popular, since this system combines all the positive functions.
I believe that these projects are the future and they will more easily endure this difficult period.
Activity: 163
Recently, more and more projects are using the hybrid POW & POS & MN system. Interestingly, why has it become so popular now?
brand new
Activity: 0
There is great innovation and community involvement in this project, which I'm excited about

I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project
I seem to have been banned from their discord server after asking about coin supply and ICO sale details. I was suspicious from the start as I could not get them to accurately display that the premine is over 300m and they have not shown how many were sold or what they plan to do with the unsold IDX from ICO.

I'm now convinced this project is a scam and I feel for those that bought this during ICO.
Good luck, fucking scammer, you're not going to scam anyone here anymore. People already know who you are.
...huh?? lol
didn´t understand? yeah, you are the joke here. Do you believe that 3 respected Exchanges don´t know how to do their homework before listing a project, you must be either really naive or stupid
you're a big tough internet warrior shill huh. you were so angry typing that reply, your mom was begging you to calm down?
I seem to have been banned from their discord server after asking about coin supply and ICO sale details. I was suspicious from the start as I could not get them to accurately display that the premine is over 300m and they have not shown how many were sold or what they plan to do with the unsold IDX from ICO.

I'm now convinced this project is a scam and I feel for those that bought this during ICO.
Good luck, fucking scammer, you're not going to scam anyone here anymore. People already know who you are.
...huh?? lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
What do you think guys?

0.38 $ at exchanges?

this is possible if we make a little analysis into the coin project and difficulties to get new coins we can start on exchange with this price easy, just need to be patient and not sell so low.
Activity: 34
What do you think guys?

0.38 $ at exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: