Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 7. (Read 4943 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market quickly emerged, full-fledged crypto-economy, team released very high-quality products in perspective!

I would like to emphasize the fact that  project already has many partners, and their number is growing

I think this will be a successful course for the team! I just want to wish you good luck and patience!
copper member
Activity: 23
brand new
Activity: 0
Great news! This is a big step for the development of your project, I am very happy. After this announcement, the price of your token should rise, since listing on cmc is always accompanied by an increase in price.
brand new
On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market quickly emerged, full-fledged crypto-economy, team released very high-quality products in perspective!

I would like to emphasize the fact that  project already has many partners, and their number is growing
Great that you have positive ratings, also about marketing - this part you can in any time make better

Marketing will bring great benefit to the project, so it is worthwhile. But all depend on quality!
brand new
Note to devs the WALLET links on front Op page are the old 1s, so in basic terms if some 1 uses those links to get wallet they will be on non working wallet.....or do u want them to be on old wallet?  Lips sealed Roll Eyes
advised this multi times and weeks later ur links haven't been fixed  Tongue Shocked must be hard job to fix if they taking this long :_)>>
I don't think this is a big problem, and it can be solved quickly and not difficult.
In the project chat, the team has already reacted to this.
Project chat? What do you have in mind? Telegram, discord?
Please drop me to PM or here a link. Thanx before
brand new

It's nice that in blockchain sphere coming projects of that kind

these are very cool guys , I'm happy for them!
brand new
Hope you know what you do, now there are really big competition in the market^^
When I can try your products on beta testing?
brand new
I have been following your project for a long time, but I haven't visited this thread for a long time.
Any news? When will the coin be added to the exchange?
Hello, the coin is already on the exchange. You can see the list of exchanges at this link:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/index-chain

Oh, I didn't even see the coin being traded on the exchange.
24 Hour Trading Vol - $147,884 This is very good)

What exchanges can you buy a coin on? Is it on the CMC?
The volume of trades is really large in today's reality.
I recommend that you use the CoinGecko service, it is more useful and has more coins.
It may be inconvenient at first, but if you get used to it, this is the best service.
brand new
I have been following your project for a long time, but I haven't visited this thread for a long time.
Hello, the coin is already on the exchange. You can see the list of exchanges at this link:

What exchanges can you buy a coin on? Is it on the CMC?
The volume of trades is really large in today's reality.
No, I did not find the IDX on the cmc. Hopefully soon the coin will be added there

It's nice that in blockchain sphere coming projects of that kind
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

brand new
IndexChain have incredibly huge plans for the near future I wish you patience and strength to realize them!

I think that with these guys everything is fine, the main thing is that now the market did not disappoint me

I'm more than confident that the guys will be able to continue in the same spirit, the main thing is to have patience!

It all depends on the hard work of the project team, because investors and community definitely appreciates the teams efforts!

nice that there are people who are so conscientious about their work

The project is cool and the team is working hard making sure that everything will work well as planned.
brand new
IndexChain have incredibly huge plans for the near future I wish you patience and strength to realize them!

I think that with these guys everything is fine, the main thing is that now the market did not disappoint me

I'm more than confident that the guys will be able to continue in the same spirit, the main thing is to have patience!

It all depends on the hard work of the project team, because investors and community definitely appreciates the teams efforts!

nice that there are people who are so conscientious about their work
Activity: 16
Merit: 1

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

Hey everyone, Index Chain has been listed on https://blockfolio.com/
The easiest way to discover, track, and manage your cryptocurrency investments!

https://twitter.com/index_chain/status/1284298287001088000
This is very cool news. I always use this app to monitor my portfolio.
Now I will add your coin to my portfolio Smiley

almost everything depends on the developers, because everything is in their hands!
Pages:
Jump to: