Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 23. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
IND lower price, I have balance 25 IND of social media bounty.
Will the price be normal again?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey guys, Indorse was mentioned in a great interview! Check it out: https://twitter.com/joinindorse/status/919635771434209280
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Instead of staying away from crytocurrencies in this period I am accumulating some of the my holdings to increase numbers of those tokens. Where potential seems high like IND at current price is going to give me back my last investment in short term while tokens will be plus.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
May I ask You please, I participated in Indorse airdrop and has not received a IND yet. To whom to write a letter and send a screenshot ?

I would suggest you read this article on airdrops: https://blog.indorse.io/announcing-indorse-airdrop-holders-of-pay-dgd-cdt-and-zrx-to-be-airdropped-ind-tokens-5f09aa7228bf

This is one of the most important parts for you to read: "A snapshot of PAY, DGD, CDT and ZRX token holders was taken on August 18, 2017. Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 Ether or more, and less than .01 ether will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts. A maximum of 65,000 IND tokens are to be distributed in this airdrop." So if you held these tokens on or before August 18th, then you qualify.

Also, check out this article: https://blog.indorse.io/extending-ind-airdrop-program-to-include-kyber-network-token-sale-registrants-d7a2408b1fcb
"The registration end date is now extended to Sept 7, 2017, 12PM UTC. Please note: Airdrop recipients do not need to do anything to receive the IND tokens."
I participated on September 1. And they promised me a double reward for my email.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
May I ask You please, I participated in Indorse airdrop and has not received a IND yet. To whom to write a letter and send a screenshot ?

I randomly got 1 IND, was that intentional? I didn't even participate in anything.

I also got 1 IND but I thought this was just for CDT holders but only 1 IND for having thousands of Coindash token, is this the only they can give for holding CDT?

If I remember correctly the distribution of IND tokens to CDT holders are to be proportion amounts.

The airdrop wasn't only for CDT holders. The airdrop was extended to PAY, DGD, CDT, ZRX and KNC holders. You should read these articles about the airdrop.  https://blog.indorse.io/announcing-indorse-airdrop-holders-of-pay-dgd-cdt-and-zrx-to-be-airdropped-ind-tokens-5f09aa7228bf
https://blog.indorse.io/extending-ind-airdrop-program-to-include-kyber-network-token-sale-registrants-d7a2408b1fcb
The distribution wasn't proportional to amount of CND holdings.
Activity: 546
Is there person who can explain me why the hell IND token price is so low given ICO price? Was there any bad news/announcement from IND token team?

take it easy bro, all altcoin price dump not only IND because btc price pump ,when btc stable ,i think altcoin price will recover.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I randomly got 1 IND, was that intentional? I didn't even participate in anything.

I also got 1 IND but I thought this was just for CDT holders but only 1 IND for having thousands of Coindash token, is this the only they can give for holding CDT?

If I remember correctly the distribution of IND tokens to CDT holders are to be proportion amounts.
Activity: 532
I see the advantages of the project being on social media is only 25 IND and the price is now very ugly and not possible to sell it What is the highest price that will be achieved by the project

It's not possible to speculate on prices this way. But, the devs are active and the team is working quite hard to make sure they build the best platform that Indorse can be.
This will ultimately affect prices positively.
To see more of what the future holds, please read this blog post:
https://blog.indorse.io/building-indorse-background-token-sale-future-2dd8b71cfdc9
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Is there person who can explain me why the hell IND token price is so low given ICO price? Was there any bad news/announcement from IND token team?

The market makes the price, like for any other project.
Currently, all altcoins are really low due to the fork.

yes all prices are low, almost in every market I see.
and probably also because of the rising btc prices now.

You should get used to this, every time the BTC goes crazy, all alts suffer, but this is good, this shows this is still a growing market, like many traders say : this is only the beginning.
That's why i'm not afraid if some of my alts are really low, this world rewards patience.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I see the advantages of the project being on social media is only 25 IND and the price is now very ugly and not possible to sell it What is the highest price that will be achieved by the project
Activity: 462
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

yes all prices are low, almost in every market I see.
and probably also because of the rising btc prices now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I would suggest you read this article on airdrops: https://blog.indorse.io/announcing-indorse-airdrop-holders-of-pay-dgd-cdt-and-zrx-to-be-airdropped-ind-tokens-5f09aa7228bf

This is one of the most important parts for you to read: "A snapshot of PAY, DGD, CDT and ZRX token holders was taken on August 18, 2017. Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 Ether or more, and less than .01 ether will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts. A maximum of 65,000 IND tokens are to be distributed in this airdrop." So if you held these tokens on or before August 18th, then you qualify.

Also, check out this article: https://blog.indorse.io/extending-ind-airdrop-program-to-include-kyber-network-token-sale-registrants-d7a2408b1fcb
Activity: 191

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Indorse team is working on development area as well as isn't ignoring marketing plus promoting aspect. This the reason they are seen in many events which are related to blockchain and next system which will be driven by blockchain tech. Future looks amazingly stunning to me.
Activity: 431
Marketcap is still unknown, maybe this is a factor that makes IND difficult to skyrocket its price, when ICO is very successful I'm sure IND will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: