Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 27. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is doubt about the potential and usefulness of the project in future. In similar situation where price slips down under ICO price then is chance to reduce the price difference to make entire stock at more reasonable buying. Indorse will be one of the highly profitable in future which isn't hard to predict.
How do you know that indorse will make us gain many benefits in the future? even on yesterday's hardcap is not achieved, I think it will be difficult to give a profit
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There is doubt about the potential and usefulness of the project in future. In similar situation where price slips down under ICO price then is chance to reduce the price difference to make entire stock at more reasonable buying. Indorse will be one of the highly profitable in future which isn't hard to predict.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
congrats on a successful ICO, I had completed the survey regarding monetizing and value of reputation and am keen to here the results. how will you be sharing that with people?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is a good exchange for Indorse. There are very little requirements and the ICO has raised enough funds for the Indorse team to spend money on listing at Cryptopia.  At the time of this post the cost to list on Cryptopia is 4.5 BTC (5,000,000 DOT). https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I suggest that Indorse get on hitbtc exchange.
That exchange has solid volume and has a lot of ether tokens to trade.
It's starting to become popular.
First exchange I've joined in nearly 2 years.
to get into an exchange is not an easy thing dude. at least need a request from many users who submitted to the owner of the exchange site that he want indorse to add in their market. and if I could choose better Indorse is in big exchange like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, etc

Have you tried getting into Hitbtc?

What your explaining is a process for big exchanges that won't be adding indorse anytime soon.
Your stating the obvious dude; obviously we want indorse on bittrex on poloniex, so do the 100s of other recent icos. It's just not going to happen right now.

Instead, a realistic approach would be to get into another decent exchange.
Hitbtc is that next exchange. I'll even send in the request for it to get listed  
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
to get into an exchange is not an easy thing dude. at least need a request from many users who submitted to the owner of the exchange site that he want indorse to add in their market. and if I could choose better Indorse is in big exchange like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, etc
Activity: 406
For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you
Activity: 126
Hey guys, make sure to check out BUSINESS SHOWCASE: INDORSE

http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-indorse/
Activity: 201
so it means that there are some coins for who want to dump the coin Smiley. I think that i need to be more careful before investing in ico cause of the dev set the price is too high than its real value.
Have all the bounties been paid already?
Or can we expect even more dump coming?

Wings forecasting is still awaiting it's 1% bounty

+ the CDT airdrop of 60,000 is in OCT.

So, No. There is still plenty of bounties coming to the markets  Kiss
Activity: 173
Have all the bounties been paid already?
Or can we expect even more dump coming?
Activity: 11
Can someone tell what happened on EtherDelta with the price of IND today, I was a millionaire for a few minutes based on their price, my wallet was worth over 9 Million this morning...  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
0.000127000 is the price of trading ind right now. i so sad to say that i participate in the ico. Now i can buy this tokens with less than 10 times . Smiley

That is just matter of time but it wouldn't lat for forever this good for those who want to get maximum profit from this project. I hope soon price will start recovering soon it will back to ICO level but no need to get panic and sell at this price.

Agree with you. Don't need to panic. Ico just over.
When we see development on the project then hope we'll also see increasing in price.
Activity: 178
Is this a basic technology application? I did not see a specific explanation of the application direction
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
0.000127000 is the price of trading ind right now. i so sad to say that i participate in the ico. Now i can buy this tokens with less than 10 times . Smiley

That is just matter of time but it wouldn't lat for forever this good for those who want to get maximum profit from this project. I hope soon price will start recovering soon it will back to ICO level but no need to get panic and sell at this price.
Activity: 13
How are you gonna evaluate the value of an information or service provided by a user? Because, you say its gonna be more or less self-regulated with your claim system, but it may open the opportunity for fraud, doesn`t it? Maybe you will implement some strong hierarchy of certified moderators and don`t just rely on community, like it is implemented in other projects (DoBI, Starbase and etc.)?
Activity: 201
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
How many tokens were given away in the bounty campaign?
For the bounty program, Indorse has reserved 300,000 of total issued tokens in the upcoming token creation event.
Don't worry about the amount, although all bounty hunters dumped all of their tokens in market, it can't (or might be just give) small effect with indorse's price. You can buy back from it and got cheaper price than ICO which is good i think.

Bounties gave good opportunity who want to buy cheaper price than ico.
After the bounty dumping road will be much open I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
How many tokens were given away in the bounty campaign?
For the bounty program, Indorse has reserved 300,000 of total issued tokens in the upcoming token creation event.
Don't worry about the amount, although all bounty hunters dumped all of their tokens in market, it can't (or might be just give) small effect with indorse's price. You can buy back from it and got cheaper price than ICO which is good i think.
Pages:
Jump to: