Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 26. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
People will have to learn to wait in crypto the sooner they understand the changed trend the better it is for them. Cryptocurrencies market is becoming very popular and projects behind those tokens/coins also have use cases in real life. They need time to deliver something not every will success but some of them like Indorse surely will be successful business model.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Great news guys! IND is now live on HitBTC

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IND-to-ETH

Not a good news for us waiting for indorse to list on liqui at least, any news about new exchanges?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you

token is automatically in your etherwallet without the need to add custom
just waiting for distribution, and maybe there is a know where the market for this IND?
Is it mean that if you hold the CDT in the ETH address you would got this token?
but I can't see anything in my address

https://medium.com/joinindorse/extending-ind-airdrop-program-to-include-kyber-network-token-sale-registrants-d7a2408b1fcb

Distribution of this airdrop will get started after 30 days of the finish of that ICO so you have to wait few more days to get some tokens for free.
Activity: 504
Check out latest Dev update:

- Our current scaling up of staff
- the KyberNetwork Airdrop
- latest updates as far as the product is concerned
- feedback on the private alpha, and
- the World Blockchain Forum -- London conference

https://medium.com/joinindorse/dev-update-27-september-2017-9581e000406f
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you

just waiting for distribution, and maybe there is a know where the market for this IND?
Is it mean that if you hold the CDT in the ETH address you would got this token?
but I can't see anything in my address
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.
Lots of good projects had problems at the start of a sale. Waves, for ex, had a dump of a price from the ICO lvl. Now it has x5 minimum and reached x10 at the high. Be patient.

most of the time its what happen actually. most ICO investors are ready to dump for return of investment and profit, its not about what they believe about the potential of the project but the rest of them are going to buy back after the price dip. its also the game where they accumulate so price has to dip before rising up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.
Lots of good projects had problems at the start of a sale. Waves, for ex, had a dump of a price from the ICO lvl. Now it has x5 minimum and reached x10 at the high. Be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello dev what will you do, by looking at your coin in the market very cheap from ICo prices, if you will see your coin still like this will you have a surprise for people who hold your coin, will the price of IND will later be able to satisfy the investors or a coin holder at a woww price
ICO coin needed many time to growth after crowdsale ends, but any some ICO coin after crowdsale ends the price many rise from ICO price.
Indorse just started the project, maybe next year the price will rise many times from the ICO price
Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream

good information even though the exchange has a larger volume of exchange before it

Hello dev what will you do, by looking at your coin in the market very cheap from ICo prices, if you will see your coin still like this will you have a surprise for people who hold your coin, will the price of IND will later be able to satisfy the investors or a coin holder at a woww price
be patient. IND still new takes time in the next 1 month how their Roadmap runs indeed very falling price of IND enough in pity
maybe because they do too much airdrop token hold other to be given for free of it in my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Activity: 162
hello.I want know if I can got the token in my Ethereum wallet?
because I had about 60000 CDT in my  Ethereum wallet, can I got it ?
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

price was down to -39% wow, this is just massive. most tokens are rising up.
is it true that Indorse will also distribute proportion amount of Coindash tokens to its holders? i just read this to their thread today, maybe some clarification from the team will cool our heads Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.

Stop crying... just hold for the long run
Activity: 131
1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
www.bitreal.eu
Can someone tell what happened on EtherDelta with the price of IND today, I was a millionaire for a few minutes based on their price, my wallet was worth over 9 Million this morning...  Undecided Undecided

Whenever someone makes a mistake on EtherDelta by placing a buy order with one or more zeroes missing in the price and therefore buying token at 10x, 100x or 1000x the price, then your portfolio might show a distorted price until another transaction at the actual value of the token has been done.
Activity: 171
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

Etherdelta and Gatecoin are biggest markets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 171
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Any information about new exchanges adding indorse? The volume shown at coinmarketcap says it all.Only 3 BTC for the moment and a project like this deserves to be on bittrex? Do we have any update from the team on this? Can we try to get this on Binance?
We can vote for Indorse on Binance: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Any information about new exchanges adding indorse? The volume shown at coinmarketcap says it all.Only 3 BTC for the moment and a project like this deserves to be on bittrex? Do we have any update from the team on this? Can we try to get this on Binance?
Pages:
Jump to: