Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 28. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It seems that price still will show some more volatility before start rising in true senses. It is best time to buy and then forget few months about your tokens without taking stress of changes in market price because that can't be avoided. You surely will make huge fortune for your time and money invested into this project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
The price of indorse is less than ico price. Nowadays this is happening so often. Even for such strong projects. Investors are going to stop investing on icos in the future and crowdsaling will end forever  Smiley

Its 3x less, lol. ICOs are getting more useless each and everyday, especially for flippers. I once thought contributing but than I realized I would probably be able to buy from the market lesser than ICO price. Turned out I wasn't wrong.

So you are a lucky person no doubt it's happening nowadays but not with all projects some gone very high right after the finish of their ICO. Anyway your prediction gone right and got a chance to buy this coin at low price I also buying to reduce my lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
The price of indorse is less than ico price. Nowadays this is happening so often. Even for such strong projects. Investors are going to stop investing on icos in the future and crowdsaling will end forever  Smiley

Its 3x less, lol. ICOs are getting more useless each and everyday, especially for flippers. I once thought contributing but than I realized I would probably be able to buy from the market lesser than ICO price. Turned out I wasn't wrong.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Any update for airdrop to hold coindash when you will make this happen just waiting to know about the status of this promo I subscribed to the mail list too but still nothing into my wallet?

Hi
Why feeling too hurry?
Did you read that airdrop announcement blog post?
I don't think so! They clearly mention the distribution date of
airdrop. Here is_
Tokens will be sent 30 days after the end of the indorse token sale (scheduled to end Sept 7, or
when the hard cap is reached)

The post link_
https://medium.com/joinindorse/extending-ind-airdrop-program-to-include-kyber-network-token-sale-registrants-d7a2408b1fcb

Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Any update for airdrop to hold coindash when you will make this happen just waiting to know about the status of this promo I subscribed to the mail list too but still nothing into my wallet?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How many tokens were given away in the bounty campaign?
Activity: 812
so sad to see that the price is half of ico price now. i have wrong decisions, lost 50% of balance.

you should wait until the bounty token has been distributed. sometimes, the whale is waiting for the bounty hunters to dumped their token before placing orders.

Bounties are out!!
Get those buys in on the low, you might get a nice present today

Maybe some bounties are out. I didn't see any bounties sent for the Indorse Facebook campaign. Maybe it will dump more whenever they release the rest of the bounties.

Hi
You have to wait little a bit longer getting tokens from
facebook campaign! Because some issue related on counting numbers seems
not correct in bounty portal.
SO they will verify
everything manually. And that will
take some time!

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
so sad to see that the price is half of ico price now. i have wrong decisions, lost 50% of balance.

you should wait until the bounty token has been distributed. sometimes, the whale is waiting for the bounty hunters to dumped their token before placing orders.

Bounties are out!!

Maybe some bounties are out. I didn't see any bounties sent for the Indorse Facebook campaign. Maybe it will dump more whenever they release the rest of the bounties.
Activity: 13
Hi, really good project, devs! But what kind of security systems are you planning to implement? Like now there is a whole problem with bots on reddit and YouTube, how are you going to fight them?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bounties are out!!

I just checked my wallet and yes I got bounty. Thanks guys!
But I'm not willing to sell at current price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Bounties are out!!
Activity: 42
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 578
Does anyone know when the airdrop Indorse tokens will be distributed, and what the split might be?
Activity: 428
Participated in the twitter campaign. I had zero and form in my office and still did not change anything, although I did more than 25 retweets. And how now to receive a fair remuneration?
Activity: 630

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Do not buy this stuff. SCAM attention.  Angry

can you tell in detail what you mean? why is it scam? In my opinion, an absolutely normal project
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Maybe a good next choice on exchanges should be HitBtc that place is starting to grow up.
Lots of Eth coins being traded there.

Yobit is just full of fake volume and scams.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
I saw indorse token is listed in yobit and price is 0.000039BTC/token.
Who is selling tokens below ICO price?

They haven't distributed bounty tokens yet so I assume investors who changed their minds about this project sell for loss. That's not a wise move but market is not always wise too.
Pages:
Jump to: