Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 141. (Read 154684 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
try to get a decentralized Exchange to accept IFC(Like Altcoin exchange, any exchange connected to 0x/kybernetwork etc.)
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Where can I buy tokens?

novaexchange is the only western exchange for now.
IFC will need a new exchange because Novaexchange will close march 2018
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Where can I buy tokens?

novaexchange is the only western exchange for now.
Activity: 54
Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 14
does devs has some roadmap? or any upcomming news?
can we see this coin on bittrex or on any big exchanges?
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
If anyone can save IFC and give it more momentum it would be China, volume in China was really big a few months ago
Wow that's intersting news I can catch here right now.
China is big dump and pump market.
Hope I can ride on it wave and take some profit
Activity: 18
The IFC community in China is working hard to build the foundation, and the number of fans is increasing, and the foreign friends are also hoping to support IFC. At the same time, I hope you can update your wallet. Now the number of the wallet is too large and the update is too slow.
If anyone can save IFC and give it more momentum it would be China, volume in China was really big a few months ago
Activity: 56
when is presentation?
Chinese infinitecoin enthusiasts are working hard to build the infrastructure, and we hope that foreign developers can do something to make infinitecoin bigger and stronger.
The IFC community in China is set up, and the number of nodes is increasing. We hope that the developers will update their wallet and official network. Thank you.
Activity: 98
Congratulations! IFC China community community set up today, very excited, I thank for those contributions made! Thank you: - *: - *
copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 101
Congratulations! The IFC community from China is formally established! And the foundation is also established. Two happy events come one after the other!
copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 101
Everybody good IFC fans! In order to develop IFC in the long run, fans from China will launch a donation for fixed node subsidies.
Activity: 23
I support trusted peer ip: 120.78.168.74
Mine is syncing as well at the moment, I do that every now and then just in case, see if it still works right
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm syncing my wallet now and I have 25 connections!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
The #1 thing you need to do before approaching exchanges is to get people mining (securing) this coin with some serious hash power. Right now the network hashrate is 0.12 MH/s, which is tiny. There's no point setting up an extensive network of full time nodes if the blockchain can be 51% attacked with a single small ASIC miner. Even a GPU.
IFC fans from China are working hard for the first stage

One way to encourage mining is a faucet that pays out in block fees.

The faucet sends (say) 100,000 IFC to itself with a fee of 10 IFC.

The next miner to incorporate that transaction gets the 10 IFC, just like mining rewards.

Pros:
- No change to clients needed. No hard fork.

Cons:
- Needs regular donations of funds
- A single faucet centralizes distribution... but there could be multiple faucets, perhaps running on perm nodes.
I think this coin has more right to be alive than the shitload of erc20 tokens. IFC should be worth more I think
Jump to: