Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 164. (Read 154538 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

I know you love this coin so I assume that you are a bag holder like a lot of us.

Are you willing to help finance a rebuild of this coin by putting a proper Dev team in place? It will take significant resources because the best Devs cost a lot of money these day and the more successful coins are gobbling them up because their market cap has made initial Devs wealthy.

I know that to put a team in place is going to cost. How much? I am not sure.
I also know, after talking to a member of the original team, that the only path forward is a new genesis block. IFCs fatal flaw, which was touted as a big plus, was it was mined out. Any coin that does not have an infinite supply will eventually burn out. Even BTC. Yes an infinite supply can cause inflation but with a good team in place they could burn coins by sending them to an address that can't be accessed. In other words trust the team to control the supply to keep inflation in check while always insuring that there are coins to be mined.

Also, with a rebirth, I would suggest a new algorithm that is asic proof. Cryptonight is my choice so people with CPUs and GPUs can mine. Not really asic proof but lets say asic resistant because the cost is so high to develop purpose built equipment for it.

Not quite sure what to do with the existing IFC stacks but there would have to be some sort of process where these old coins can be exchanged for the new ones.

So if you or anyone else wants to get serious about this, then this is the place to do it.  I am not a Dev but can do website shit, especially WordPress. Would also pay for the server. I will not enter into this though unless a proven team, with track record, can be put together.

IFC was my first crypto coin I bought. I had no idea where to start. So I bought it from Ebay. Market cap was really low maybe around 30000$. I invested 100 dollars during that time. Now holding it just for fun. If it dies so be it. If survives good for us. I'm not really tech guy. I just buy low and sell high. I hope it survives, then we can cash out nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

I know you love this coin so I assume that you are a bag holder like a lot of us.

Are you willing to help finance a rebuild of this coin by putting a proper Dev team in place? It will take significant resources because the best Devs cost a lot of money these day and the more successful coins are gobbling them up because their market cap has made initial Devs wealthy.

I know that to put a team in place is going to cost. How much? I am not sure.
 IFCs fatal flaw, which was touted as a big plus, was it was mined out. Any coin that does not have an infinite supply will eventually burn out. Even BTC. Yes an infinite supply can cause inflation but with a good team in place they could burn coins by sending them to an address that can't be accessed. In other words trust the team to control the supply to keep inflation in check while always insuring that there are coins to be mined.

Also, with a rebirth, I would suggest a new algorithm that is asic proof. Cryptonight is my choice so people with CPUs and GPUs can mine. Not really asic proof but lets say asic resistant because the cost is so high to develop purpose built equipment for it.

Not quite sure what to do with the existing IFC stacks but there would have to be some sort of process where these old coins can be exchanged for the new ones.

So if you or anyone else wants to get serious about this, then this is the place to do it.  I am not a Dev but can do website shit, especially WordPress. Would also pay for the server. I will not enter into this though unless a proven team, with track record, can be put together.
After a long hard fight to get INFINITECOIN back in good shape, today I think we are beginning to make the first steps of the new phase of this coins growth. Congratulations everyone on all the great work you have done so far. The growth over the past few weeks has been astonishing and demand has clearly increased for INFINITECOIN. I am here now to introduce myself if you do not already know me. I have been a participant in the cryptocoin community for over 2 years with most of my activity on bitcointalk.org. I am an early supporter of IFC, and I have been working very hard along with many others in our community to make sure INFINITECOIN can compete in this very chaotic marketplace.  I believe I have demonstrated my intent towards developing IFC for the betterment of the user base as a whole, and hope that I have earned your trust enough as a community to get your help moving it forward and growing our market share and services.

Due to the fact that our previous lead developer Fisheater is busy with his day job, We have both agreed that I will step forward and help organize and facilitate this coins growth during the transition into a fully robust system which provides unique services as well as a great investment opportunity. I have arranged for a new lead developer to take over. He goes by the username uRndUsr. I have known him for years and I have had him work on projects for me in the past and he has my full faith and confidence that he will bring this coin forward to great new heights with a solid client now and in the future.

UrndUsr has worked very hard non stop over the past week through Thanksgiving to get everyone here a fix to the sync issues in the 1.8 client as soon as possible. We plan to release a 2.0 version very soon! For now though time constraints demanded this new 1.8.5 fix version be released quickly so as to have the least disruptive effect possible and get new users acclimated more easily without issue. We are looking foreword to creating something special for this coin and its community.

As far as the future we have plans to target the developing economic markets in Africa and Asia in order to leverage the newly affordable mobile technology just now saturating those markets and providing a digital infrastructure in which INFINITECOIN can thrive. The goal will be reducing the barrier to entry to the cryptocoin market to almost nothing giving these communities access to the global banking system when they might otherwise have no other access to it. Please join us at http://www.infinitecointalk.org to chip in or learn more!

Great job Techshare. We reached 1 million $.

We are close to 1 million.
it does not need a dev,
as coinits notes above,
it is mined out and on sustain emissions,
which are too low,
hence let that be a LESSON.

still this coin has deep roots, i wouldn't say dead yet, just stuck at reality, it needs to focus on cost metrics, if it survives 1-2 more years it stands to fair well.

Volume is not bad.

Market Cap 
$811,948 

Volume (24h) 
$64,001 

Circulating Supply
90,596,274,910 IFC
I am interested in buying big into this coin.
can anyone link me up with the developer?

Thanks

IFC was the first crypto I ever bought back when I knew nothing about crypto except that Bitcoin went from cents to dollars. Anyways I have like 1 million IFC do you want it?

I want to have it. You can send me. My IFC address is: i9gQrbu2YU1SJG2AMC7kr79Bq6dVUQLFt4
Bittrex and poloniex should add Infinitecoin!

Why?

I think coin needs more volume.
legendary

Why?
legendary
I see a legacy coin that was released back in 2013 but with only 21 pages, very weird.

My trolling/ scam busting posts killed this thread/ coin years ago.

Do your research. Wink

You think very highly and powerful of your self. Well at lest someone does.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I see a legacy coin that was released back in 2013 but with only 21 pages, very weird.

My trolling/ scam busting posts killed this thread/ coin years ago.

Do your research. Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The World We Live In Today...
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Something interesting is comming soon  Cool
https://i.imgur.com/u9c0zpp.jpg
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

There is nothing easier. Just one should register at Jubi.com and buy as many IFC as you wish) If you don't know chinese google translate will help.
The following 1D chart probably hint at pump to 0.0004 CNY or more:

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
can anyone link me up with the developer?

Thanks

IFC was the first crypto I ever bought back when I knew nothing about crypto except that Bitcoin went from cents to dollars. Anyways I have like 1 million IFC do you want it?
Jump to: