Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Injective Protocol -- Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading - page 4. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
But they are not so active here in the forum. Are they confident enough that they will attract clients without putting much effort on the forum?
Or maybe because of their partnerships and backings, they feel that they can successfully implement this project.
Anyway, since DeFis are sprouting like mushrooms, I hope they have chosen the right DeFi partner for this, which is Kava.

Maybe there has a reason the team is not active in this forum but you can ask in official group telegram when you have question I think the team still constrains and still busy on the platform they are working on lets stay and follow to the progress of Injective Protocol.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Injective Protocol announced partnership to integrate updated features with the defi Kava project
https://twitter.com/InjectiveLabs/status/1293780018187972610?s=20

Congratulations make Partnership with Kava I think Injective Protocol will be the higher demand, which is clear that the community of Kava is very curious about the Injective Protocol and its possible to invest in Injective Protocol .

But they are not so active here in the forum. Are they confident enough that they will attract clients without putting much effort on the forum?
Or maybe because of their partnerships and backings, they feel that they can successfully implement this project.
Anyway, since DeFis are sprouting like mushrooms, I hope they have chosen the right DeFi partner for this, which is Kava.
Injective Protocol announced partnership to integrate updated features with the defi Kava project

Congratulations make Partnership with Kava I think Injective Protocol will be the higher demand, which is clear that the community of Kava is very curious about the Injective Protocol and its possible to invest in Injective Protocol .
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
On the main page of this thread I see that the Injective protocol is supported by the Binance laboratory, is that correct and allows this project to hold an IEO on Binance exchange?
Actually this has been discussed on the previous page, maybe you missed it, please read here https://medium.com/binance-labs/buidlers-season-1-project-4-of-8-injective-protocol-b05d14abc02c
Yes, maybe they will do IEO or listing there, so we'll just wait for further news

And where can I find information about your token?
until now there is still no information about this
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
On the main page of this thread I see that the Injective protocol is supported by the Binance laboratory, is that correct and allows this project to hold an IEO on Binance exchange?
And where can I find information about your token?
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
A quick guide on the Injective blog on how to create a deretivate rune and implement your ideas for the DEX and DeFi markets
https://medium.com/injective-labs/a-brief-guide-on-designing-a-derivatives-market-20137c1aa24d
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
the bounty campaign is still paused for the several reasons , and i chek no information about the token and hardcap i think they no make do that or the team hasnt updated the whitepaper , in whitepaper just to explain a few important point on the platform ecosystem .
The bounty campaign was terminated maybe because they felt they were enough to do a promotion, and what was regretted from this project was that they didn't immediately update the whitepaper, even though this was really needed by investors
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Good day. Your project seems very promising to us. I represent the private fund OWL Capital https://www.owlcapital.ru/ and would like to make you a cooperation offer.
We are working with a database of high net value investors that are interested in new digtal field and blockchain projects. Please let me know in the private message if you are interested.
Better, if you really want to cooperate, you can contact directly through contact information available on official website Injective Protocol, or submit a proposal as appropriate. To avoid things that are not desirable, yes that way is more safer.
I think it's wrong if you promote it like this at least you have to send a proposal that you have prepared to work together, or maybe make ANN's thread to promote more on your project.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
Good day. Your project seems very promising to us. I represent the private fund OWL Capital https://www.owlcapital.ru/ and would like to make you a cooperation offer.
We are working with a database of high net value investors that are interested in new digtal field and blockchain projects. Please let me know in the private message if you are interested.
Better, if you really want to cooperate, you can contact directly through contact information available on official website Injective Protocol, or submit a proposal as appropriate. To avoid things that are not desirable, yes that way is more safer.
I cannot find more information about tokens, what is the total supply? And what is the hard cap of this project? I could not find any information about it. And when will you intend to run bounty again?
the bounty campaign is still paused for the several reasons , and i chek no information about the token and hardcap i think they no make do that or the team hasnt updated the whitepaper , in whitepaper just to explain a few important point on the platform ecosystem .
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It seems like it is not divided in 2 weeks but only the calculation of the allocation is calculated every 2 weeks and divided into 6 periods, so the allocation depends on the number of participants who register
yes you are right, if they succeed in gathering the targeted number of participants then the allocation is 100% but if it is less than they are targeting then the allocation can be 20% to 50%
I see from weeks 1-2 and weeks 3-4 not achieving the target participants, the allocation will be given around 50%, which is quite small what the participants get if the allocation is only 50%.
Yes that was the rule from the start since the campaign program began, and the bounty payment for period 1 was paid, I was only confused where the funds were not used when the participant limit did not meet the maximum, whether the funds were returned to the project injection pafa, of course the funds would not be used up if the number of participants does not meet the maximum
Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes
We have so far  witnessed how the AMA conducted on Sunday went smoothly, the CEO is such an outstanding person. Full of enthusiasm the project will definitely achieve its roadmap and make the best out of the Defi market and even compete with great DEX already existing.
congratulations because AMA went smoothly but my question is, where can I get the token details? because I saw in front of someone who asked that but there was still no answer

There have not been any information about the token as the admin of the telegram always says information regards that will be rolled out in due time. Let's keep our fingers crossed for when it due for its release.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
We have so far  witnessed how the AMA conducted on Sunday went smoothly, the CEO is such an outstanding person. Full of enthusiasm the project will definitely achieve its roadmap and make the best out of the Defi market and even compete with great DEX already existing.
congratulations because AMA went smoothly but my question is, where can I get the token details? because I saw in front of someone who asked that but there was still no answer
Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
It seems like it is not divided in 2 weeks but only the calculation of the allocation is calculated every 2 weeks and divided into 6 periods, so the allocation depends on the number of participants who register
yes you are right, if they succeed in gathering the targeted number of participants then the allocation is 100% but if it is less than they are targeting then the allocation can be 20% to 50%
I see from weeks 1-2 and weeks 3-4 not achieving the target participants, the allocation will be given around 50%, which is quite small what the participants get if the allocation is only 50%.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
So far, the information I have gotten is that the campaign has started after the Bounty Manager has filtered and removed bot participants, so please continue your work, and for the issue of supply of tokens I didn't get any information.
if you see spreadsheets all seem unclear, we can't see participants who were accepted and those who were rejected. we also can't see the names of every participant and the most unclear of course is the total supply of tokens
The supply for bounties is of course estimated at USD but the payment uses ETH and allocation of all 30k USD in ETH.
With spreadsheets now, the team has a way to not display names so that no bots can enter by staring.
Most of the Krypital bonus campaigns hide the participants so I am too familiar. Of course, the projects proposed by Krypital I all consider participating because a lot of projects in the past have brought me a lot of money.

I will definitely participate in this bounty campaign in the near future as this is a very good opportunity for everyone here to make money.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
until now they have not provided information about tokens? until when they will keep silent and what are they waiting to issued tokens? because in my opinion it's been too long
Yes, in the absence of a definite road map, and no news articles have been published recently, this might feel like a long time. But regarding the Recap article last May, Q3/ Q4 2020 might be their big day.
until now they have not provided information about tokens? until when they will keep silent and what are they waiting to issued tokens? because in my opinion it's been too long
Pages:
Jump to: