Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Injective Protocol -- Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading - page 6. (Read 2668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
what is the participation of Binance Labs in your project? as it is mentioned it is backed by them. is it financially backed by Binance Labs?
Binance Labs is an umbrella of Binance that focuses on finding potential projects. Kindly refer to this post last year.
https://medium.com/binance-labs/buidlers-season-1-project-4-of-8-injective-protocol-b05d14abc02c

Binance Labs is an infrastructure impact fund and an initiative launched by Binance to incubate, invest in, and empower blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, projects, and communities.

I cant say if financially Binance progress or invest with them cause usually this is internally on projects. But based on their purpose of creating Binance Lab it seems there is fund included on being chosen on their incubation program.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Did you move ANN to a new address? Anyway, it's good because this project is getting a lot of attention lately. They are sponsored by Binance Lab and have a lot of famous partners, I think you will be the next project to implement IEO in Binance.
He did and I guess the negative trust that has already gotten by krypital bounty's account can affect the reputation of the project and it looks like the team was creating a new account to launch a new thread. It's very interesting to watch this project

Yes, krypital account have a lot of negative trust. Therefore, they need to switch to another account to protect this new project. If they continue to promote in the old account then I think the reputation of the project will be destroyed and people will not trust it. Btw they will have new bonuses this month
Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
Did you move ANN to a new address? Anyway, it's good because this project is getting a lot of attention lately. They are sponsored by Binance Lab and have a lot of famous partners, I think you will be the next project to implement IEO in Binance.
He did and I guess the negative trust that has already gotten by krypital bounty's account can affect the reputation of the project and it looks like the team was creating a new account to launch a new thread. It's very interesting to watch this project
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
what is the participation of Binance Labs in your project? as it is mentioned it is backed by them. is it financially backed by Binance Labs? where can we see an article mentioning about your partnership with Binance Labs? and also if you can provide links regarding your partner institutions and their role in this project, that would be great.

also, if you can add profile links of your team members. seems that they are professionals on their own field.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Looking at website and documentation this will be exchange for trading assets based on Ethereum,
including all EHT tokens and stablecoins. What about Bitcoin?
Would also like to see roadmap with planned date of release.
copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 59
copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 1

👇👇👇 Running Now! Click the poster for more details! 👇👇👇

👆👆👆 Running Now! Click the poster for more details! 👆👆👆

ANN Publish: @KrypitalBounty, Poster Design: @joininjective & @samidbangkit from community
Pages:
Jump to: