Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 2. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Inocoin is listed on CoinRanker, your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/inocoin
Good news, with increasing exchanges in Coinranker, these coins will continue to expand and more and more people who invest here, because I believe this is a very nice coin for your long term investment.
Activity: 196
I have noticed that 490 000 000 will be kept in reserve with a 1 year maturity. I have a question: why create this reserve Fund?

A reserve Fund is created to further support the price of the token, there are other options, but the support of the price is the main one.

In general, is there any plan to support the price of the token, in addition to the reserve Fund? This is a very important question.
Activity: 154
I have noticed that 490 000 000 will be kept in reserve with a 1 year maturity. I have a question: why create this reserve Fund?

A reserve Fund is created to further support the price of the token, there are other options, but the support of the price is the main one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am very glad that the team is working on the project further, do not stop there and improve your platform, only then you will achieve popularity.

I hope that the work on the project will continue, it is very important, given the current situation in the market, only strong projects will survive.
I noticed that the last day the price of INO fell by 20%, what is the reason for such a sharp drop in prices? Or is it a great time to buy?

You look at the crypto-currency market as a whole, today all crypto-currencies have fallen significantly in price, including BTC and altcoins.

Yes, it is true, now are not the best times for the crypto currency in General, this negative period needs to be waited out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I noticed that the last day the price of INO fell by 20%, what is the reason for such a sharp drop in prices? Or is it a great time to buy?

You look at the crypto-currency market as a whole, today all crypto-currencies have fallen significantly in price, including BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 140
The road map States that the next update of the platform will be released very soon, can we find out more about this issue?

The roadmap states that the platform update is scheduled for December, there is still a lot of time before it, the main secrets of the update are not disclosed.

I wonder what kind of updates will happen, pure design and navigation of the platform, or something significant?
The road map States that the next update of the platform will be released very soon, can we find out more about this issue?

The roadmap states that the platform update is scheduled for December, there is still a lot of time before it, the main secrets of the update are not disclosed.
Merit: 2
I am very glad that the team is working on the project further, do not stop there and improve your platform, only then you will achieve popularity.

Yes, it's true, the work is going on every day, the process of recruiting partners and regular customers, the platform is already fully operational.
Are there any bonuses holders of tokens INO? Maybe the administration pays dividends? In General, I want to understand why I should invest in INO?

There is no information about the dividend. Everything is designed for the fact that the token INO will grow in price, this will be your profit.

The idea of dividends is very interesting, the most important thing is that many other projects successfully use this idea, it is not particularly profitable from the economic side, but the tide of capital from investors is huge.

Here you are completely right, the presence of dividends attracts large and medium investors, because it is really very profitable. Even if the dividend payments are small, it is still profitable.
Are there any bonuses holders of tokens INO? Maybe the administration pays dividends? In General, I want to understand why I should invest in INO?

There is no information about the dividend. Everything is designed for the fact that the token INO will grow in price, this will be your profit.

The idea of dividends is very interesting, the most important thing is that many other projects successfully use this idea, it is not particularly profitable from the economic side, but the tide of capital from investors is huge.

What cryptocurrency exchanges can I purchase INO COIN? Please provide me with a complete list of exchanges. Thank you in advance.

It is imperative that this base of partners expand gradually, otherwise the project will stop in its development. This should be taken into account.
Activity: 144
I noticed an interesting thing that forkdelta InoCoin is 11% cheaper than exrates. After all, this difference in price can make good money in principle.

Each cryptocurrency exchange will have a different price for a particular coin, the difference is insignificant, but still there is, so it has always been.
I noticed an interesting thing that forkdelta InoCoin is 11% cheaper than exrates. After all, this difference in price can make good money in principle.
Pages:
Jump to: