Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 16. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Hi INSANE Team!

The burning of coins sounds poignant and meaningful, at least to me. A vision of leaving the past behind and moving on forward with a blazing desire to be  bigger and  better.

Great going guys. Kudos to the whole team.  Thanks a lot for the support to thecryptochat.net

You're doing a great job, keep it up!

-jewel

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
So, INSANE has a higher market cap than Bolivar. It would be higher still if the nova stats are added.

Nova Exchange was added to Coin Market Cap with quickness.

legendary
So, INSANE has a higher market cap than Bolivar. It would be higher still if the nova stats are added.

Once we get the OP and the website (Not has said it is getting a nice makeover soon) sorted out we should start coming closer to other coins with 20 million money supply and an active dev team.

I don't see this as a mere possibility but more of an inevitability.

The Bonfire of the Insanities is going to help also  Grin
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
PapaverSomniferum

Insane! POS Wallet Steaks!!!

I thought that I would give POS Wallet a try and was impressed with their operation. You can have your Insane coins staking worry free.

Once you log into POS Wallet it also includes an Insane coin block explorer.

Grin People have deposited roughly 7% of the available Insane coin supply on POS Wallet. Grin

Get free Insane daily by Tweeting and then stake them in your POS Wallet : https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11314.0

PLUS a faucet .... I guess a donation should go if it needs funds.
PapaverSomniferum
https://novaexchange.com/remote/v2/market/info/BTC_INSANE/

api for nova, I just  submitted it to coinmarketcap, as an extra exchange (they require a link to an api trading page)

But this is a useful link to have.

Incidentally, I think nova has been good for insane, it is more secure from the pump. Maybe it is a better place to trade.

I would say 1 more exchange, will spread insane wide enough to avoid the control lost when you trade on just one. But not another Yobit .. lol

Then you simply appoint guardians, to ensure price differentiation is reported to insane HQ.

I would have said cryptopia, as it is stable enough, but voting is no longer there. Cost 1,000,000 DOT and a PM to  Hex to be considerd.

Works out at about 1 BTC.

It is way overpriced, but I think they are trying to clear coins out, so do not want a flood in (to be fair), so it sounds like a tactic to keep coins out.

legendary

Insane! POS Wallet Steaks!!!

I thought that I would give POS Wallet a try and was impressed with their operation. You can have your Insane coins staking worry free.

Once you log into POS Wallet it also includes an Insane coin block explorer.

Grin People have deposited roughly 7% of the available Insane coin supply on POS Wallet. Grin

Get free Insane daily by Tweeting and then stake them in your POS Wallet : https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11314.0

legendary
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Insane News! I just opened a permanent retweet bonanza giveaway!

There are a lot of free INSANE to make, every day! https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11314.0

Invite you friends! I'm buying coins on the market to finance this, thus sustaining price grow.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
legendary
Why burned this is not better to give free ?

A public burning of excess coins is viewed by some in the crypto community as a goodwill gesture towards the current holders of the coins. It shows that a coins dev (or dev team) is concerned about a coins stability and future.

There will still be various INSANE! freebies and giveaways going on.

Grin
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

There is a fund available for future drops, promos or bounties. This currently stands at around 6 million insane. Amount will be confirmed in the next few days.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Sound like a good, plan, I still have a swap in process for one user who has contacted me and is having issues getting them over. Once that is sorted I see no problem burning the un swapped coins.

Who is that? I have records of all transactions I sent; account address, tx number, date and recipient. I emailed  the top 2 again, but no replies. I notice dansus021 was last active on: October 18, 2016, 01:09:45 PM. BTCdoaA was last active: November 10, 2016, 09:08:52 AM.

Burn Address, just tested

insanecoinBURNaddressNoKeyXXcCTppE

insanecoin BURN address No Key XX cCTppE

Link

http://explorer.insanecoin.com:3001/address/insanecoinBURNaddressNoKeyXXcCTppE

how many coins will be burned?

Around One million will be burned, I just need to double check on the figures, which I will also publish here and on insanecoin.com once done.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Sound like a good, plan, I still have a swap in process for one user who has contacted me and is having issues getting them over. Once that is sorted I see no problem burning the un swapped coins.

Who is that? I have records of all transactions I sent; account address, tx number, date and recipient. I emailed  the top 2 again, but no replies. I notice dansus021 was last active on: October 18, 2016, 01:09:45 PM. BTCdoaA was last active: November 10, 2016, 09:08:52 AM.

Link

how many coins will be burned?
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

INSANITY is spreading.... congratulations to you INSANE team... go go go and keep up the good work.

Thank you Bittzy and notnormals.

Smiley

Let's talk crypto at thecryptochat.net

-jewel

Link

Its devnullius, wallet file is corrupt, do you know the address it was originally sent to?

I have sent numerous messages, pm's or emails. Most responded, the rest will just be burned.

Once I sort that and do a final count on the balances I will send it all off to the burn address.
legendary

468X60 (Please feel free to right click and use the image links)

728x90 (Please feel free to right click and use the image links)

Pages:
Jump to: